It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mark (movie): New world order, Mark of the beast, The rapture,...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So I came across this movie called "The Mark" as in The Bible's Mark of the Beast. It brushes on subjects such as the implementation of the New World Order through a chip and that the false leader of the world will use this to bring about a one world government. Through these events, a rapture like event takes place in which hundreds of thousands of people vanish into thin air and mega earthquakes, tsunami's etc break out all around the world.

The acting is quite poor (Eric Roberts is in it so you can imagine) and there are quite a few plot holes though I find the crew did a good job at incorporating those current subjects and give a new perspective on them. If you are interested to know more here is the IMDB info:

Chad Turner (Craig Sheffer) has been implanted with a the only working biometric computer chip (aka The Mark of the Beast) in the world. The chip has the power to change the world with whoever controls it and Joseph Pike (Gary Daniels) is determined to acquire the chip even in the face of the most unforeseen event "The Rapture". Pike has taken hostage Mr.Cooper (Eric Roberts) the head of security of Avanti the chip maker in order to help locate Turner and deliver the chip to his boss. Amongst the chaos Chad Turner must beat all odds to stay alive and keep the chip from falling into the wrong hands.

www.imdb.com...

If you would like to watch it or download it online for free and free of any virus follow this link:

oneclickmoviez.com...

Also, at the end of the movie they have a promotional trailer for a follow-up one called The Mark Redemption. Looks like more action still so it might be worth a watch.
edit on 20-11-2012 by UFCG2012AFHS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I watched that on Netflix last night. I personally thought the movie was pretty weak, and low budget.
It did not really explain anything. Just a lot of fighting on the plane. I have seen much better end time movies.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by UFCG2012AFHS

I watched it last night, looks like they are going to make a series!
It didn't end there so, the story will continue.
But, it reminds me of Lord of the Ring. How is it that they make one chip in-plant and can't make more!
This guy is not even the one who should have had the chip in-planted on, so bizarre.
And then, what the hell is the supernatural power got to do with god and the chip?
It was nonsense and crappy movie, wast of time. I was more interested to see if The Mark is actually is about RFID in-plant and NWO stuff not tinkering with God and Bible, that pissed me off.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UFCG2012AFHS

I wll definitely look into that. Sounds interesting and scary. I'm glad they're putting a movie like that out there. Can't wait to see it

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Saw this movie last night. It had potential. Like others have pointed out, it had many plot holes. It was way too preachy for me. They kept insisting on people believing in God, and kept throwing bilbe verses every chance they got. If it wouldn't have been to church heavy, it would have been ok.

new topics

top topics

join