It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanting to try Remote Viewing some people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I've done this in the very distant past on this site and had interesting results. I'm feeling remote-viewy tonight and would like to try and "see" the surroundings of a few people on here.

I'll do it over instant messaging on Skype. Username: justseeming

Nothing required, nothing requested, just figured I'd give it a shot again.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by shidge.

Interesting. S^F
I had been always curious about RV/ ... from the people they told me they could do it, it really didnt work for them.
Anyway, Im adding you to skype. Im up for a try.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by shidge.

Why not just U2U here on ATS? Not fond of giving out my Skype like that to be honest though interested in what you have to contribute

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
as many people dont have skype - why not do it in this thread - also less opportunity for fraud / cold reaing techniques

heck - start with me

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Don't try and steal the show, I was here before you!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
I've done this in the very distant past on this site and had interesting results. I'm feeling remote-viewy tonight and would like to try and "see" the surroundings of a few people on here.

I'll do it over instant messaging on Skype. Username: justseeming

Nothing required, nothing requested, just figured I'd give it a shot again.

Wow.... totally not the same thing we were talking about
edit on 20-11-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I agree the thread could be a fun
way to compare. Give the numbers
but not give the results for 24 hrs?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
You can try and view me too. I would love to see that it really works for some people. I'm on my phone and can't get into my Skype without my laptop working, so just u2u me if you can get a read on my surroundings

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by shidge.

You can try my house. I dont have skype though.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
No way! I'm in my nighty. Intrigued though on how you do with others. Good luck!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
should be interesting to see... go ahead and try if you want .... not have skype... post your result in the thread will pop in later to see...
edit on 20/11/12 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hi All,

Sorry about the delay, I had a number of people message me and it ate up an hour or so. The reason that I prefer to do it over Skype or other instant messaging programs is because it's easier in terms of my format. I ask a few non-personal questions at the outset ('what was the last soup you ate?', 'which way do you hang toilet paper?', etc) and then spend a good while typing what I "see" (or whatever, I don't claim to be a psychic, just adventurous). Forum format makes it much harder to get and maintain a "connection" or whatever you want to call it.

If anyone on skype wants to try, please feel free to IM me and I'll try my best!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by shidge.

U2U is not forum format though so no excuse on that one. How do I hang my toilet paper???
:[snip That is the funniest thing I've ever read in regards to remote viewing. Will you try to guess the color of my toilet paper as well haha!!
edit on 20-11-2012 by UFCG2012AFHS because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2012 by Kandinsky because: Edited 30 unnecessary lols (lol)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by shidge.

i am confused - why do you need to know about soup and toilet paper ?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by shidge.

First off the subject being let in on it doesn't always work as it should. So tell me where a person I know named T-Wells, or pierre is

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hi, the American government experimented with remote viewing. They concluded that it was ineffective because they could not observe a person or object in real time. I believe that when I have astral projected everything has been the same but with less detail, I have also gone to different "worlds". It could be another realm of existence but it also could be a space that your mind creates (hence everything is how I remember it, not exactly as it is). But who knows.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
What is the best time to try remote viewing? Early morning after a restful sleep or later in the day?

new topics

top topics

join