It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hovers Around The ISS - NASA Live Cam Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
(Im not sure if this has already been posted i couldnt find it during my search - if it has my apologisies please delete it)

This video was uploaded by Streetcap1 seems to show UFO hanging around the ISS before it eventually disappears recorded from NASA own Live Cam.

I found the UFO report at The Canadian website this is what they had to say :

A recent video of a brown coloured orb seen near the Earth’s Orbit on the International Space Station on the 16th of November was launched on YouTube by Streetcap1. The International Space Station on a daily basis receives such UFOs that regularly visit the area and can be easily caught on your screen recorder near the ISS if you look for them. There have been several sightings of UFOs near the ISS and though many sightings can be viewed in the form of pictures, there is still no video evidence of these UFOs and hence commenting any more on their appropriate size or speed is impossible.

Any thoughts ?
edit on 20-11-2012 by anomalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
video has been taken down.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It looks like an artifact from the light at the top. I think it's a bit too dark out there to see anything from a distance like that. Could be a speck on the lens from what I can tell with my amateur eyes.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Deemo Diablo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

There you go. Nothing definitive. The picture of the actual UFO isn't all that great either.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

The link has been fixed try now

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

No its not definitive but its does show something that seems disappear in later frames just wondering what it could be ?

The same website claims the photo below is on NASA website but i couldnt find it anywhere :

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The fact that the little brown orb anomaly doesn't move at all in relation to the ISS makes me think it's either something attached or a reflection.

If it were moving around a bit, it would be more interesting.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Deemo Diablo

Illuminated speck on the camera lens..? ok but how come the speck gradually becomes dimmer in later frames and then disappear and its also appears to fairly large speck if thats what it is.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

I agree it would be more interesting if it was moving around but what intrigues me about the capture is in later frames it gradually becomes dimmer. Now if i use my imagination a little that could be an object slowing moving away from the ISS.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by anomalie

Typically, when a stationary light hovering 'round the ISS fades away , it is just the Sun no longer providing the proper illumination.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
reply to post by anomalie

Typically, when a stationary light hovering 'round the ISS fades away , it is just the Sun no longer providing the proper illumination.

I have to admit that does make sense assuming the object is attached to the ISS. Im going to have a look at other NASA Live Cam footage to see if i can identify what it is and whether its part of the ISS

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Another photograph which was released earlier on and is said to have been taken from the Earth’s Orbit on ISS by an astronaut earlier this month using the high end cameras that are available on the satellite may help in describing the UFOs to an extent. This particular photo of the UFO was also posted on a NASA site and the details it shows is simply mind blowing.

Zarniwoop , I would appreciate your thoughts (or anyones for that matter) on the photo above which apparently is on NASA website.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by anomalie

Another photograph which was released earlier on and is said to have been taken from the Earth’s Orbit on ISS by an astronaut earlier this month using the high end cameras that are available on the satellite may help in describing the UFOs to an extent. This particular photo of the UFO was also posted on a NASA site and the details it shows is simply mind blowing.

Zarniwoop , I would appreciate your thoughts (or anyones for that matter) on the photo above which apparently is on NASA website.

I'm not Zarniwoop, but I'll add my two cents to that one (which has been the subject of a thread in the past).

I think that object could be an internal camera reflection, or maybe a reflection from the window behind which the camera was located -- just like the other reflections in that image, which I circled:

edit on 11/21/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It looks like a potential UFO to me. There are a great many up there and also many masked in our space.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Seeing the full pictutre puts things into perspective theres no denying those reflections you point out Soylent.

I think its more likely its your first suggestion internal reflection the blueness of the object is the same colour as the earth..its appear too bright to be reflection of something inside the ISS but who knows.

Thanks for your opinion Soylent Green Is People much appreciated

reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Thanks spiritualarchitect im gonna check that link out now ...nice one

top topics

join