It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt to attack Israel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I stumbled across a comment on a youtube video recently that I wanted to share with ATS. In light of what is unfolding in the middle east right now it is becoming even more plausible.

This following comment was made more than 11 months ago on a youtube video:

"Several nights ago I had a dream that was very vivid. It showed a DETAILED map then showed chaos in Gaza. Then the map again with a big arrow showing an ATTACK on Israel by Egypt!!"

Link to the youtube video:
www.youtube.com...

Video imbedded:

Are we about to witness the events prophesied in the book of Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah and Revelations unfold in the middle east?

Is Damascus about to be reduced to rubble as fortold by the prophet Isaiah?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Egypt have to remember that if they attack Israel, they lose their 2 billion per year bribe money that they currently get from the USA.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Yes, this is more than likely going to happen. And when Israel is involved, since they basically authored the prophecies, I'm sure they will follow through with them.

First, there will be a ground assault in the Gaza Strip.
Then Egypt will attack (they had a regime change recently that favors this)

---------???----------

At some point, Israel will try to attack Iran, and in the meantime, the U.S. will be getting their citizens the hell out on those evac ships.

That's all I know. Oh, and one more thing - Obama may look like a nice guy, but I can guarantee you he is an efficient president to have during wartime. Don't let his diplomacy from last term fool you, I'm sure this time around if we get involved in any of this, he will make some brilliant tactical decisions and will be ruthless on the battlefront.
edit on 20-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

The supposed "aid' that Egypt enjoys from the US in in order for them to buy armaments/artillery from the US. The money goes right back to the MIC. If you think for one minute there is not another US puppet regime governing Egypt albeit with an outwards smiley face, you are sorely mistaken. They just have a new look fashioned by pr companies along with supposed hostile policies towards Israel and other governments in the mid-east. It is all theatre. These traitors to the entire world have one agenda. Period.

On Edit: Arab Spring my arse. It was an uprising formented and instigated by the cia and dissident groups for a changing of the guard and who knows how much gold they stole during the uprising. Smash and grab and the installation of a new puppet with a prettier face.
edit on 20-11-2012 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Yes, this is more than likely going to happen. And when Israel is involved, since they basically authored the prophecies, I'm sure they will follow through with them.

First, there will be a ground assault in the Gaza Strip.
Then Egypt will attack (they had a regime change recently that favors this)

---------???----------

At some point, Israel will try to attack Iran, and in the meantime, the U.S. will be getting their citizens the hell out on those evac ships.

That's all I know. Oh, and one more thing - Obama may look like a nice guy, but I can guarantee you he is an efficient president to have during wartime. Don't let his diplomacy from last term fool you, I'm sure this time around if we get involved in any of this, he will make some brilliant tactical decisions and will be ruthless on the battlefront.
edit on 20-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

If this goes down I expect Israel to take everyone over there down with them. Maybe we'll finally get to see their nukes at work which we've been supplying them for the last 40 years.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Well, we could be about to see Ezekiel 38 in action. According to the prophesy this particular war happens in the "latter years" which is just a term for end times. And based on the Matthew 24 fig tree parable we have been in the latter years since the rebirth of Israel in 1948.

Essentially the rebirth of Israel is a end time event predicted in multiple places in the bible. Therefore it would have been a fig leaf of the tree. So the Apocalypse is approximately 64 years old.

top topics

join