It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The difference between Gods Kingdom on Earth to come and Satan's counterfeit, the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Thread has been moved to the Religious forum where I now realize its more suitable in the link below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-11-2012 by BlackManINC because: Thread has been moved

edit on 20-11-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

Great.

More religious nonsense straying out from the fence line of the Religion forum.

Heaven? Satan? Both are fantasy.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Check this video out. What you posted in the OP is gonna be confirmed in a bigger way in this interview by an ex-Illuminati.

Tell me what you think after watching it OP.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Actually heaven is real. Its actually outer space.

Hey and hell appears real too, and its hot down there. We call it lava.

All the claims about these very real locations are questionable though.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by Druscilla

Actually heaven is real. Its actually outer space.

Hey and hell appears real too, and its hot down there. We call it lava.

All the claims about these very real locations are questionable though.

Yo, Muzzle

* rubbing my palms together*

Hehe, I feel like doing an experiment of sorts with you right now, or, more like I want to try something and see the before and after.

OK, I just want to see what your opinion will be if you watch the following video, of all the videos I've seen about the afterlife, this is very different than anything else I've seen, therefore I want to see what you will think after seeing this thing from beginning to end.It may look like a long video, but I am really curious what you will think after looking at this. It might not do anything but either way I would like to get your feedback given that you stated very matter of factly what you said about the natures of hell and heaven.

This is the video I want you to see. It has subtitles but they don't cover all the dialogue that is in the video, but the link that I provide gives an entire English translation of the dialogue, if you decide to read that. Please only give me feedback after you watch and or read the whole thing. Think of it as if I was trying to get honest feedback from a survey type thing.

spiritlessons.com...

spiritlessons.com...

edit on 20-11-2012 by EfficientP because: fixed spelling

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Ok, I read it last night.

I would classify that as the classic fire and brimstone sermon, and it is indeed very powerful psychologically. However I believe there are major flaws in it, and hopefully I can articulate a few of them reasonably.

First I will address the highly suspicious nature of the information itself. If you will notice, the Mother is intimately involved, and made some extremely hard to believe claims, like how she let her daughter remain dead for 23 hours and didnt call authorities? And her comments are dispersed through the article in various spots.

This appears strongly that the mother is fanatical, and very likely coached and facilitated this nonsensical malevolent theology.

Next post I will address some of the philisophical faults, and I will address why I do not believe this is even actual Bible Canon.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Philosophically and canonically there are all sorts of errors, or at least it appears so.

First of all, the distinctions between Jesus and God are blurred, and this is outright sloppy and dangerous. Jesus spoke with God, and called him the Father. He did not proclaim himself to be God. Rather, Jesus sought to share the Word, which was foretold.

The Pope was being punished for idolatry, which is totslly reasonable, except the fact the main statue or graven image is that of Jesus himself. And here we have Jesus indirectly warning about idolatry in the church? So ask yourself, do I worship Jesus as God in flesh, and risk major idolatry, or do I reject the image and focus my reverance for God alone?

Clearly the most logical result would be to reject the graven image of Jesus, and to keep the distinctions between God and Jesus obvious and clear.

Also in various translations of the Bible it appears to claim that people dont actually go to hell or heaven when they die, instead they wait in their graves until the final returm commences and then they will raised from their graves.

So who do I believe? My own intimate knowledge of the Bible, or some kids wild story which is suspicious in nature?

Ill continue shortly...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
There are tons of canon issues that I havent addressed yet, and I will bring them up as I think of them. Just woke up so I am not fully collected yet.

I found many parts of this immoral even, especially if the mother coached her. Why would someone fabricate and lie to convince someone to worship Jesus as if he were God himself? Sure seems like if there was a devil, he is involved in this interview.

The outright grab for heart and mind were conducted in such a manner that it attempts to manipulate psychologically through negative routes. Utilizing fear tactics and threats of eternal tortue to gain acquiesence is clearly bleeding into the realm of negative entities rather than positive ones.

I am confidant that even in the miniscule .0000000001 % chance this tale is even remotely true, that I could explain my serious confusions aduquately and avoid eternal punishment. My basic approach is to underline how confused I am with the contradictions and non canon information. It seems that by following the law of Moses and seeking to spread good and self improvement and honoring God is all thats required. Matthew ch 5
edit on 21-11-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I could go on but you get the gist of it.

I am under the strong impression such information is fabricated and non canon. I prefer to just stick with the Bible itself if I am going to choose.

However if you find any weakness or fault in my statements, please feel free to exploit them and bring it up. Question anything you like.

I thought about this since you posted it last night so I am ready to resolve any discrepancies anyone has.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by EfficientP

Check this video out. What you posted in the OP is gonna be confirmed in a bigger way in this interview by an ex-Illuminati.

Tell me what you think after watching it OP.

I have a very strong and accurate gut instinct with conpiracies.

This woman in the video is lying I am almost certain, most of her info is inaccurate and she is attempting to make the elite look magical.

She claimed she infiltrated churches to destroy their minds, and this woman is doing exactly this crime on that radio show.

She may really be an elite, but shes lying and spreading obvious disinfo. I think she wants to mislead us.
I would advise ignoring her.
She is up to no good. I am not so easily convinced, especially considering the vast array of errors.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Sorry double post.
edit on 21-11-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

top topics

join