It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA! The counting down to an event? Hidden in plain sight! The "Polar Clock" Symbol is everywhere

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by denver22

So you say in the pubs they sell tours, DVDs, tshirts, ect and at the same time debunk themselves by telling everyone it's the locals making the circles. I can't see anyone making a packet from that set up, the most honest charlatans in the land
Americans seem to love it still and flock by the thousands and still
come back don't blame me pal..

Just passing on the info ...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
reply to post by khimbar

Even if I found it being used in the "big brother" eye alone, that would still shock me, and lead me to the same conclusion, because it is the same exact symbol, and big brother is a orwellian occult tv show for the brainwashing of the masses.

Big Brother is a term coined by George Orwell. "Big Brother" is just an asinine, boring, reality tv show with the same name. The fact that you infer a connection between the two that indicates some nefarious plot is really telling that you're the type of person that looks for--and invariably finds--connections between unrelated things, because you want, nay, HAVE to.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Threadfall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

leap year adds one day. How could we have more thatn 366 days?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

did I say it was aliens? Been on tours? Bought the tshirts? Ask the locals?

The circle is a cryptic message, what time do you see? Have you seen this symbol being flashed between adverts on channel 5? Im curious to know if it it's being broadcast nationwide, im in Kent.
I did a search for indents and break bumpers from c5, but could not find the one they have been using daily for months. Just older ones.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The circle is a cryptic message, what time do you see? Have you seen this symbol being flashed between adverts on channel 5? Im curious to know if it it's being broadcast nationwide, im in Kent.
I did a search for indents and break bumpers from c5, but could not find the one they have been using daily for months. Just older ones.

You said this last time on the olympic thread claiming we will experiance doom but you were
wrong.The channel 5 was mentioned all your and others numbers symbols that lead to a flood
being immeniant never happened.

We at this stage again sir/mam/?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Reminds me of this

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

How is a circle an encrypted message? what made you come to this conclusion

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Hey, I have an idea. Maybe people are just really reading too much into these things and this represents nothing
but two drunk or stoned guys being bored one night and making this design in a field!
There are serious problems in our world but trying to figure out why every time a mouse farts is crazy!
I believe our time would be more constructively spent figuring out how to stop the military industrial complex, the corrupt banking establishment, fraud, debt, wars, poverty, disease, world domination, the suppression of truth, freedom, peace, food, etc, etc!
The only way TPTB maintain their status quo, is by the powers which we instill in them and by allowing them to continue their push to destroy our humanity, unity, brotherhood and desires for peace through nefarious means!
mostly through disinformation, deciet and propaganda which are the weapons they weild to divide us from finding lasting peace and unity!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The Mayans set their calendar to begin in the year 3114 B.C. (according to our modern Gregorian calendar). The Long Count began in 3114 B.C. and it's calculated to continue for 5126 years.

These numbers are very interesting. I wonder why the Maya chose 3114 for their beginning date. Sure, I know what archaeologists say but I am wondering what the awesome ATS members thoughts are on why the Maya selected these certain years. I am sure some amazing mathematician can take these numbers apart.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Yes I know, funny that. Lol. This is the same circle that's why.

It's not a circle it's a clock.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Teh harvest is upon us lads!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by Ryanp5555

leap year adds one day. How could we have more thatn 366 days?

I was pointing out that an ISO calendar, which starts on Monday (in case there was an argument for it) uses 364 days for non-leap years and 371 for leap years.

I was incorrect in stating this was a leap year b/c neither the last day or first day of the year started on a Thursday. In those years, then you get a leap week.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Ryanp5555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

A clock it's a crop circle mate and that circle didn't help you last time.. it let you down as no aliens
or floods or nukes were unleashed in the olympic stadium ...

No end of the world here and the last clock failed epicly to surface the end of the world too.

But the charlatans you follow got fat off peoples money though..
edit on 21-11-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Is it a circle or a clock to you ...make up your mind sir/mam?...it is however a crop formation..

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Now you are assuming did I say any of that? You keep telling yourself the world won't end, you keep convincing yourself, I don't think it will end I don't think aliens are coming but sandy did flood NYC lol.

You seem to have a personal problem with 2012 and charlatans. Did they get you through the 2000bug? Just let it play out mate, I am. I'm not saying something is going to happen here, but you are in a panic telling everyone it's not

I'm off,,,, this squabble is ruining this thread. Sorry prophetofzeal

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Now you are assuming did I say any of that? You keep telling yourself the world won't end, you keep convincing yourself, I don't think it will end I don't think aliens are coming but sandy did flood NYC lol.

You seem to have a personal problem with 2012 and charlatans. Did they get you through the 2000bug? Just let it play out mate, I am. I'm not saying something is going to happen here, but you are in a panic telling everyone it's not

You said the olympic stadium would flood and wipe us out.. want me to post it up mate.
And didnt you learn your lesson after the millenium? ..

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Ats is the wrong place for this information... to much adults acting and arguing like 10 years olds over their bias opinions.. this website is getting sick.

This isnt even a conspiracy site anymore! Its a news outlet for the middle east, US madness and anything we wish we understoood about aliens and UFOs... even though 98% of ATS has never experienced ET or spaceships.. its pathetic.

For years members here have been giving energy to negative aspects of reality (Nibiru, Doomsday, USA madness, War..) and they will sit here and continue to bicker and do so until something REALLY does happen; no more internet or major cities, just a bunch of dead people who camped their computers arguing about whats real or not in reality :S

This crop has nothing to do with 2012; its wishful thinking and bias perspective. GROW UP.

Peace people; enjoy your imaginery countdown and useless arguments.. your getting far in life

~ Love is an art

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
hmm.. what if we take our random thinking of dates and time.. and look at this image without any bias?

Lets say it has nothing to do with a date, maybe an event in the PROCESS, but its not a "clock" .. more of a record.

I was thinking the planets in a certain stage? If you look at this data; start with the middle which is empty.. maybe this represents the orbit center a.k.a the Sun; the first line of data represents Mercury, the second Venus and the third Earth WHICH if you look is the ONLY data line that meets 360 degrees representing complete information... the fourth Mars, fifth Jupitar.. yea you see where Im going.

Take a look at this picture and you will understand how Im trying to perceive this Crop Circle data..

Some sort of cycle for the planets maybe? And Earth happens to be completing that cycle VERY soon or is at the ending phase of completing these cycles..

Maybe our acient ancestors werent as bonkers as we think? How much time do you think ancient civilizations spent looking, recording, understanding our cosmos and Solar System? Im sure alot more then the average people today do.. like EVERY day..

Its possible whatever phase the Earth is in now; is exactly what the Mayans were recording in stone. They watched for centuries, taking record of constellations, celestial body phases and cycles etc.. and how Earth fit into the scheme of things.

Its not that far fetched? I think its WAY more plausible then saying these crops are showing a date -_-... that is ridiculous; humans never change their thinking, they percieve through one looking glass and dont bother changing it to understand things differently or from another angle.

Thanks for sharing, thats my two sense

~ Love is an art
edit on 20-11-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

I was thinking the planets in a certain stage?

Planets in a stage would represent a date no matter how you look at it.

But if we are talking prophecies we need the Pope to croak and and a WWIII and a new temple at least a cornerstone set...and and ..................................................................

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This thread is starting to get funny now.

For those of you just tuning in, somebody posted some photos of a crop circle that is supposed to be a polar clock putting emphasis on 12/21/12. The date and time is slightly off. Ergo, some trolls made some crop circles and didn't do it properly, thereby buggering the date. Now people are arguing that it's still legit. It should be getting funny pretty soon, so don't change that channel!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by pirhanna

Correction to their calculations:

70% on the day would be Wednesday night late around midnight (going into Thursday).
edit on 20-11-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

well one would have to consider different time zones .... where does it say which timezone? ... nada...
so should we suspect greenwitch mean time? or " Christmas Island/Kiribati and Samoa" time where the international date line begins?
in that case... it would be thurs/fri over there... and STILL ... be (as you're saying the %70 means wed-thur) .. would be correct over HERE in the states.

so .. it's a broad spectrum ... not one time all over... so that's a VERY important thing to consider if this is going to be an EXACT SPECIFIC timed event down to the minute... it could be 00:11:38 (oooh the movie title "THX 1138" comes to mind as illuminati hinting) ...
could be 00:11:38 where it FIRST is 00:11:38 ... which means a bit more calculating to find out what time it should be at your current locale...

this is super important if we're to take this seriously (for fun or speculation's sake)

edit on 11/20/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

Obviously:
Universal Time (UT) is a time standard based on the rotation of the Earth

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join