Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

WHOA! The counting down to an event? Hidden in plain sight! The "Polar Clock" Symbol is everywhere

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ISeekTruth101

The explanation of the week days is what I really care about. Your explanation doesn't really make sense to me. In all honestly, the only way to read the circle with one hand on a 24 hour scale. I suppose you'd be right that you'd have to split it up in a different manner, but the last hour in a day would be 11 p.m. Therefore, it should be read as 11 p.m. and not midnight (since that is the first hour in a day).

However, there is no way to possibly read this calendar so it states Friday as 70%. ISO calendar's do not fit because then we would be reading the calendar with different formats (which we already are):

Year: Broken down by some unscientific format, in which at best, you can only go 360 years out.

Month: Broken down in an illogical format where we divide 360 degrees by 12, and we round up the actual degrees so it states to 330, and for some reason we attribute December as 11-12 (which is .1 more than you give any other month i.e. January being 0.0 to 0.9; Feb 1.0 to 1.9)

Day: Only way to make it read Friday is by using an ISO calendar, which by doing that, since it is a leap year, we'd have to concede that this year is 371 days -- but we will ignore that only to get the results we want

Hour: Where 0 equals 1 am and goes until 360 degrees equals midnight. In all actuality, the last hour in a day should really be 11. So, it should really read 11 p.m.

The inconsistencies are incredible, and this calendar, in no way, represents what it was stated to represent.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Ryanp5555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by denver22

I'm not doubting the security part lol....

You in england or not if you are you can meet me and ill take you to the site go to the local
pubs and it's common knowledge pub talk who is responsible..

(Another instance not the wiltshire one )- I was working in western england past bristol got the pub keys left my stuff in the pub after locks were changed and went to the local pub and met some there who made one
the tourism in the village boomed over night with people outside the area..

inns were full beer drank dry etc..
edit on 21-11-2012 by denver22 because: another instance added

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Wiltshire’s a beautiful county and it’s an idyllic Friday evening at the Barge Inn, Honeystreet. Boats are moored on the canal that runs past the pub, there’s a White Horse etched into the chalk just down the road and in the pub’s back room the ceiling is painted with images of Stonehenge, errant cherubim and crop circles. ‘It is,’ one local tells me, ‘the Sistine Chapel of Wiltshire.’ Crop hoaxers Doug Bower and Dave Chorley, the notorious crop circle hoaxers, pictured with some of the tools of their trade The Barge indeed is Crop Circle Central – there’s even Croppie ale for sale – and circle aficionados arrive to camp here from all over the world: in the visitors’ book Kerry from Australia has written: ‘Great crop circles! Great people!’, while Miranda and Trond from Norway say: ‘Great to be back at Croppie HQ!’ No wonder an official at the Wiltshire Tourist Board tells me that they love crop circles; together with the numinous delights of Stonehenge and Avebury Rings they’re the county's biggest draws. Last year was a bumper year for fantastically elaborate, large crop formations – 70 or so, many within spitting distance of the Barge and one taking three nights to fully emerge – and in early August this year, more than 45 had been reported. And, remarkably, in June the scientific journal, Nature, ran a piece on them. They’ve certainly lured a shaven-headed David Cheeseman down from Lewisham and he’s sitting in the pub’s back room, looking at photos of recent formations.

Some info for some who don't know wiltshire england and the hoaxes of crop circles

I know who helped make this. He has the plans on his wall.
Those making claims that no person could make these is deluding themselves and belittling the achievements of man.
I'm sick and tired of atlantis and ancient astronaut theories claiming that ancient man was stupid and needed outside help to build the Pyramids etc. Our ancestors were not thick. Give credit wheres it's due. We can do remarkble things if we put our minds to it. That includes making elaborate patterns in crops. Just because some people can't do a particular thing doesn't mean everyone can't.
Thing is that money can be made from this. Crop circle tours, books, dvd's, art work, conventions etc. If there's a market for it they'll keep producing it. Those with a vested interest are not going to admit that people are making these are they.
What annoys me is that there is so many interesting things about the planet we live on and the Universe beyond and yet people seem to be oblivious to the wonder of it all.
By the way I do think there could be life in the Universe I just don't think it makes regular trips to Earth to flatten crops.

credit to amanda peters ^^ for the above comment i take no credit..
but she says it all..
edit on 21-11-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

www.telegraph.co.uk › Earth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crop_circle
edit on 21-11-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Its wise to be prepared. But there are a lot of people making a lot of money out of this 2012 stuff, which is what it is really all about.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I am so glad that we only have another month of this.

I'm not knocking the OP don't get me wrong.
I, along with EVERYONE else, have No clue as to what, If anything, is going to happen on that date but one thing is for sure.

I am going to be relieved one way or the other once it passes.
This is like waiting for an orgasm that never really quite happens.
Well, it is finally going to happen in a few WEEKS!

Then we can finally move on and either die, burn, starve to death, become slaves to a NWO, elevate our consiousness, split off into a new dimension, or wake up with a hangover and go back to a job you hate so you can pay the bills.

Either way, it is going to be nice to have some closure.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-11-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

No No you must then wait for it!

On the 26th August 2012, a large Near-Earth Object was discovered by the Catalina Sky Survey. The object is classified as a Potentially Hazardous Asteroid due to its size (200-500m), and the close proximity of its closest approach to Earth (within 0.019 Astronomical Units).

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Interesting association, I can say whoever thought of that had a great thinking. Even to fool people around, making the association so that it does show Dec 21st is smart enough.

Should I take a day off on Dec 21st along with the days till the end of the year, or should I work hmm...

I should tell you that a lot of the structures, buildings and such aren't built casually but always with some hidden idea. Including the Georgia stones, Denver Int. Airport and the time capsule, the pyramids and most of such structures.

For example, how many of you know that the Statue of Liberty in NY has the number 7 and a lot of the things count either 7 (e.g the rays of the crown) or 16 which again 6+1=7 . I am sure not many, and while it represents something good, it is still a very symbolic number you were not aware of.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Have you witnessed them in the act? Have you been along yourself to watch, or even help them do the crop circles? Or are you just going by hearsay? I do not doubt that people are behind the circles. I completely agree that our ancestors were just as clever as we are now.

What I do know is that people will take the credit for things if the real people behind them cant, or wont come forward, so they can milk the attention and probably make money out of it. Plans are one thing, anyone can make plans, especially in retrospect. Carrying them out are another.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

Its wise to be prepared. But there are a lot of people making a lot of money out of this 2012 stuff, which is what it is really all about.
Yes there will be alot of charlatans making money and they will be laughing
all the way to the bank with it..

I can't wait for 21/12/2012 to pass i really can't then perhaps people will stop following the likes
of icke jones and the rest of the charlatans who think it's highly amusing cashing in all the money..

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Lol, ok. I thought at first you was a bouncer in a country side pub as you did also say when open. It doesn't mater anyway. I was asking if you had any photos of the crop circle you saw, but you just want to prove you do security. Ok I believe you.

This thread is about the use of the clock as a symbol and and if this clock is pointing to a specific date, not weather crop circles are fake.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

Have you witnessed them in the act? Have you been along yourself to watch, or even help them do the crop circles? Or are you just going by hearsay? I do not doubt that people are behind the circles. I completely agree that our ancestors were just as clever as we are now.

What I do know is that people will take the credit for things if the real people behind them cant, or wont come forward, so they can milk the attention and probably make money out of it. Plans are one thing, anyone can make plans, especially in retrospect. Carrying them out are another.

Go to wiltshire england and step into the local pubs they talk freely openly about it all...
I wouldn't help them it's wrong to fool people but i seen the boards and people at work on
smaller scale circles yes.. i think it's disgusting to be honest but since the seventies 80s
early ninties the pubs sell books dvds t shirts tours the beer drank dry inns full to the seems.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well people,

Either way theres only 1 month to go until 21 DECEMBER 2012!!, so lets all keep an open mind and see what happens, then i HOPE that it will be the end of prophecies all together because they have been doing my head in.

I was trying to analyse the polar clock and its purpose i wasnt trying to validate 2012 claims, im a skeptic myself. But you never know.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Lol, ok. I thought at first you was a bouncer in a country side pub as you did also say when open. It doesn't mater anyway. I was asking if you had any photos of the crop circle you saw, but you just want to prove you do security. Ok I believe you.
yes open too but mostly 90% when the owners either leave or get booted out etc..

This thread is about the use of the clock as a symbol and and if this clock is pointing to a specific date, not weather crop circles are fake.

No it's not it's about a crop circle and the symbols supposed to be in plain sight..
I have no photos i admit but get your backside over and take a tour of the place you will see
it's no secret that these circles are fake..

Ill bet nothing happens 21/12/2012 it will be another day ?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISeekTruth101
Well people,

Either way theres only 1 month to go until 21 DECEMBER 2012!!, so lets all keep an open mind and see what happens, then i HOPE that it will be the end of prophecies all together because they have been doing my head in.

I was trying to analyse the polar clock and its purpose i wasnt trying to validate 2012 claims, im a skeptic myself. But you never know.

Well said sir/mam. The awakening will be the shunning of charlatans as a whole..i can't wait.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yeah but what something happens on the next day - 22nd, or in a month? Why does it have to be exactly when the clock hits 12.00 AM between 20th and 21st?

Although hmm - 21st century, 21st December, 2012. 21.21.12.2012

Well. As it happens the opposite, obviously nothing will happen. But I want something to happen, as long as I am intact of it.. (if it is destructive).

Don't you want something to start people thinking about more serious issues than their daily ones? Like some huge change in the Earth - weather, part of it destroyed, something to make people think about the planet.

Or some alien beings to come, and enslave this planet, with taking some people as their 'right hands'. Like me.

And then destroy all the crap caused by humans - from drugs to mafia, to cheal robberies, to wars between nations, to fat capitalism and moneyh making of the rich.

Yes, it must happen, I hope!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

That's pretty cool....I have a couple SeaGate products...now I am feeling pretty darn special

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Yes I am one who would be surprised. I am not apathetic I am a realist and I believe that this whole 2012 thing is total bull. I have high confidence in my beliefs as we are now only a few weeks away from the dreaded date and nothing unusual has happened in the world this year. No major disasters like Earthquakes. A hurricane yes but hardly a world disaster. No major war, no major world meltdown, lots of troubles yes. The world is not at peace but it is not different this year than other years.
If anything were going to happen, we should have already seen signs of it. Relax good people and enjoy the holiday season. Dont let this ruin your Christmas or your kids Christmas. Be jolly and of good cheer.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

So you say in the pubs they sell tours, DVDs, tshirts, ect and at the same time debunk themselves by telling everyone it's the locals making the circles. I can't see anyone making a packet from that set up, the most honest charlatans in the land

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

So you say in the pubs they sell tours, DVDs, tshirts, ect and at the same time debunk themselves by telling everyone it's the locals making the circles. I can't see anyone making a packet from that set up, the most honest charlatans in the land

Well your still buying into it arn't you lmao

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You said we would be doomed by floods at the olympics
you were adament and threw a paddy
a few times at posters for not buying into little green men landing on our lawns and such

Still you believe but that's upto you son it's your right

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Jesus Pete can you tell me who these powers that be are? They're morons it seems and should not be running things on this planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join