It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA! The counting down to an event? Hidden in plain sight! The "Polar Clock" Symbol is everywhere

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
no one has ever taken responsibility for a crop circle before. And if they have, they haven't been able to replicate it. Crop circles have long since been a mystery, and most of them are far to complicated for humans do in the amount of time they are done.

Your joking aren't you?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
reply to post by denver22

No I didn't predict anything. I said if something happens (which I thought would) it would be an inside job, so to keep eyes peeled, considering the fact that there were obvious dark forces controlling the olympics. If you still don't realize even that, especially after the dark ritual ceremonies that took place, and all the obvious symbolism, then there's no helping you.

I am simply pointing out this polar clock looking symbols everywhere establishing a possible connection here, for discussion. This is what this forum is for after all. I am noticing other people understand the connection here so far, so I'm glad for that. I think it is very interesting at the very least, we should all agree on that.

With that logic I hope Denver never gets any help from you.

If you were to say the are similar then most will agree, but you come out with oxymoron's like their almost identical, they cant be almost identical, they can be similar.
If it is meant to represent a polar clock and they are not identical then each one will give a different date, understand?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Okay, fine, I'll concede all of that (even though I still think its a stretch, especially since different times have different meanings on the same calendar) but what about the Day of the week part. Where it says 70% = Friday. By my calculations, at best, it equals Thursday. More realistically, it equals Wednesday. Additionally, why are you assuming the time is Midnight, when the hand is at 360 degrees, and midnight is equivalent to 0:00. Why would it not be 12:00? You have to admit, you'd read midnight if there was no line there.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is ridiculous. None of them show the same date. So what's the connection? There all half circle thingy's that vaguely resemble a Mayan calender? Yet, with exception to the crop circle. None of the other indicate a date let alone the same date as the crop circle? I don't get it.

Got you some stars though eh!? Awesome!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

Just because something specific did not happen this day that we all saw or felt....does not mean the day was not significant in the change of electromagnetic energy.

You are trying to conjure up another mystical force.
Either come back to reality or show us a way to test for this 'electromagnetic energy' you speak of.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Any proof of that or are we to take your word for it? I mean anyone can make up a theory. Right?
edit on 21-11-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

Sure come down to wiltshire ill be happy to show you around and you can meet these people
yourself..You trying to say i don't do security then lmfao? ive looked after pubs open and closed
in alot of britains countryside son..

Come over and ill meet you get some scumpy down your guzzler ..
I have been all over englands countryside have you?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Im sorry, but they must be very bright people to make such crop formations, im sure some people would have a hard time drawing such structures and geometric shapes on a piece of paper let alone in a farm....on this scale?....

these arent just any images sir.....they have meaning.....a polar clock has a purpose its not just some fancy circular arcs

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
no one has ever taken responsibility for a crop circle before

Here you are look ahh wiltshire en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crop_circle

edit on 21-11-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by foodstamp
This is ridiculous. None of them show the same date. So what's the connection? There all half circle thingy's that vaguely resemble a Mayan calender? Yet, with exception to the crop circle. None of the other indicate a date let alone the same date as the crop circle? I don't get it.

Got you some stars though eh!? Awesome!

Hey if you work it out let us know,

Cricket and baseball are identical is how I understand the OPs logic.

They are similar as in both sports use a bat and ball, have 2 teams playing each other with one team fielding as the other bats but in no way are they identical.

link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Why are you using the Long Count? That was merely a count of days. When it came to the solar year the Maya used the Haab. This was a 365 day calendar that was broken down into 18 months with 20 days each and then five unnamed days at the end of the year.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISeekTruth101

Im sorry, but they must be very bright people to make such crop formations, im sure some people would have a hard time drawing such structures and geometric shapes on a piece of paper let alone in a farm....on this scale?....

these arent just any images sir.....they have meaning.....a polar clock has a purpose its not just some fancy circular arcs
i'm sorry but if your not from england you wont understand as there is alot
of idiots doing it and some for attention money... gets the pubs busy you know what i mean ..

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Lol, I've never seen security at a country pub, didnt you take pics of this crop circle being made?

You are claiming them to be idiots
got someting against them have you? Just people making art in a field mate.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

the reason personally that i didnt read midnight was....i looked at this clock as a static representation of time on a 2 dimensional image...meaning that all the information you need would have to be understood here with no second guesses....

if you wanted to represent time to someone in the form of a 2 dimensional static image...all the information would have be to complete...therefore the user would have to know if it was AM or PM by some for of pattern or indication....

hence the inner ring representing the hour must be on a 24 hour scale instead of a standard 12 hour clock face...just strecth it out...so each half circle represent 12 hours....and use logic...where the first half on the right would be Daytime...because that when the day starts.

I dont think any of the rings represent the day of the week...it just wouldnt be mathematically sound to divide a circl into 7 pieces....for those who think a ring represents monday tuesday wednesday thursday etc...

im sure each ring moves in equal steps/segments.
edit on 21-11-2012 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Lol, Ok Now it makes sense!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Lol, I've never seen security at a country pub, didnt you take pics of this crop circle being made?

I look after them while they are waiting to be sold i work for a company who is employed by the brewery..

I am at my job now son in the city looking after one...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISeekTruth101

Or a group of bored beardy Englishmen with string and some planks.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

you in england mate then come for a drink with me ill promise ill be nice and let you decide..

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I'm not doubting the security part lol....Bit far to go for a drink mate, I got a pub full of idiots just down the road. How about next time you talk to one of your wiltshire buddy's, record them admitting they are responsible and...or better still you could infiltrate the circles makers and expose the whole lot of them, debunk the whole thing and make a thread with some proof?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Lmfao if you leave a pub unattended without anyone in it then it gets smashed up or have squatters in there lead thieved off the roof steel brass pipes copper ones to stolen then it
will cost the brewery alot of money and a court eviction to get squatters out..
plus i gotta make sure thieves drug addicts don't try and break in...

so yes you do need security at a pub whether it be country or not son...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by ascension211

Just because something specific did not happen this day that we all saw or felt....does not mean the day was not significant in the change of electromagnetic energy.

You are trying to conjure up another mystical force.
Either come back to reality or show us a way to test for this 'electromagnetic energy' you speak of.

Exactly what planet do you live on that you do not know what electromagnetic energy is...

Electromagnetic energy is said to be the type of energy which comes from electromagnetic waves. These radiation travels with the speed of light and can be composed of radio waves, TV waves, radar waves, heat, light, X-rays, visible waves, etc. The Sun, the earth and the ionosphere are main sources of electromagnetic energy in nature. Read more at Buzzle: www.buzzle.com...

.....more pictures can be found here...take your pick ...images.search.yahoo.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join