Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

WHOA! The counting down to an event? Hidden in plain sight! The "Polar Clock" Symbol is everywhere

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Look "nothing" alike? Are you trolling?

Sorry, but the Old Navy and Big Bro ads are identical, and resemble that crop circle polar clock. Ask yourself this, WHY would they have a polar clock design/pattern right inside the big brother eye? This big brother eye is pure New World Order design and tv show, so it being right in there is extremely significant imo. That's no coincidence.
edit on 21-11-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

No they are not identical. Identical means that they would have the SAME sized curves in the same place (you may have to turn them to orientate them right, but no amount of turning each of these symbols will get them to match up with the crop circle exactly).

If each were a polar clock, then each has a different date, not the same date, and the symbol for Old Navy won't work because the outer circle is broken up into segments, so it won't work as a polar clock.

This is a great example of people trying to find a pattern in something where none exists. Each picture shows a series of curves, nothing more.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Sorry, but the Old Navy and Big Bro ads are identical, and resemble that crop circle polar clock. Ask yourself this, WHY would they have a polar clock design/pattern right inside the big brother eye? This big brother eye is pure New World Order design and tv show, so it being right in there is extremely significant imo. That's no coincidence.

No they are not identical. Identical means that they would have the SAME sized curves in the same place (you may have to turn them to orientate them right, but no amount of turning each of these symbols will get them to match up with the crop circle exactly).

If each were a polar clock, then each has a different date, not the same date, and the symbol for Old Navy won't work because the outer circle is broken up into segments, so it won't work as a polar clock.

This is a great example of people trying to find a pattern in something where none exists. Each picture shows a series of curves, nothing more.

Yes, they are pretty much identical. When you understand the connection between Big Brother, and that armageddon themed subliminal manipulation ad campaign "cheermageddon", and the fact they are using the same symbol, you would understand why they are using this.

Again, the Old Navy and Big Bro are the same, both have outer broken segments. You're not looking hard enough. Watch the video of big brother intro, and watch the cheermageddon intro again when the loading symbol appears. Same pattern. Too much the same for comfort for me.

No coincidences IMO.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If only the crop circle really did point to December 21st.

And if only those other symbols really were identical.

And if only these polar clocks really were showing up everywhere.

If only...you might then have a topic worthy of serious discussion, instead of a bunch of tenuous links that are more amusing than interesting.
edit on 21-11-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Upon inspecting the clock myself, i also arrived at very similar number, im pretty sure about the 11th minutes and 38 seconds past 12 AM, because the inner ring would represent 24 hours, both daytime and night time. so thats correct

the outer ring is defintly december when you split the circle into 360 degrees,12 parts each part being 30 degrees representing a month for the year....so the outer ring would only ever be complete once all the inner rings are complete too....naturally like a clock....so offcourse its at the beginning of the december because december hasnt finished yet and the inner rings show just how much 'into' december we are

The third ring from the edge also represents the days,

but im completely stumped about the second ring, their calculation is wrong, if it represented the 3rd week it would actually be exactly similar to the third ring.......

december is 31 days.......which is about 4.4285 weeks.....meaning the third week (dec 21st) would represent 67.77 % not 77%......which is also the number of days in....obviously because the ratio is the same.

i think they are using the wrong type of technique, perhaps each ring represents a single scale for the smallest unit of time which is seconds (i.e is normalised) to account for different number of days in each month....hence different number of hours in december as oppose to september .... the outer ring a month is reprsented in seconds.....this is how you get the most accurate measurement.

But i dont think its a hoax, im sure there is some information here that can be analysed.

Conversely this polar clock could represent a countdown instead of showing a fixed point in time.....the unshaded areas from the rings could be the 'time' left.

edit on 21-11-2012 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Time zones would be irrelevant to this clock....because the clock is giving you a time and date......so which ever part of the world reaches that date first......the event would start......thats how we all watch the same live boxing pay per view at the same time around the world.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Yes, they are pretty much identical. When you understand the connection between Big Brother, and that armageddon themed subliminal manipulation ad campaign "cheermageddon", and the fact they are using the same symbol, you would understand why they are using this.

Again, the Old Navy and Big Bro are the same, both have outer broken segments. You're not looking hard enough. Watch the video of big brother intro, and watch the cheermageddon intro again when the loading symbol appears. Same pattern. Too much the same for comfort for me.

No coincidences IMO.

In other words: you are making them "identical" because you are trying to find a conspiracy connection to them.

The problem with that is your visible evidence: they are NOT identical. Identical means that they would have the same length of curves, in the same position, orientated the same way, with NO broken segments.

You are saying that they are identical because they are curves in a circle, and then trying to establish a connection (forming a conspiracy theory) that is based on..........a conspiracy theory.

That's like me holding a US quarter in one hand, and a UK 10 pence in another and exclaiming they are identical, when in fact the only thing they have in common is that they are coins, the same shape and silver in color.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ISeekTruth101

Yes. This is what I believe. That it is counting down.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Yes, they are pretty much identical.

That's an oxymoron. You can't be nearly identical. Things are identical or not.

You've confused identical with vaguely similar.

Oh and it's called apophenia, the thing that explains all this.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So people are getting their springs wound too tight because of a crop circle?

Is this a reflection of the intelect on the internet?

I think you should be able to pass a test before you can vote or use the internet.

Ooooh the humanity!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Look at the pattern in the middle circle.

That doesn't look man-made to me, at first glance.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Fantastic work! This is an explosive piece, I joined this site just so I could starg and flag this shi ite!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

This is very important, because all the ancient calendars used a 360 day year, and not only that, the crop circle itself is round. It is a circle.

The Egyptians didn't. The Mayans didn't. The Sumerians didn't. The latter used a lunar calendar that was corrected with adjustments to match the solar year. All of these cultures knew the year was close to 365 days and their calendars reflected that situation.

.The mayan calendar was totally done with a 360 day year calendar.... According to the mayan calendar we are currently in the year 2087, but when converted back into our calendar, it is really 2012.

No.

en.wikipedia.org...

As a calendar for keeping track of the seasons, the Haab' was a bit inaccurate, since it treated the year as having exactly 365 days, and ignored the extra quarter day (approximately) in the actual tropical year. This meant that the seasons moved with respect to the calendar year by a quarter day each year, so that the calendar months named after particular seasons no longer corresponded to these seasons after a few centuries. The Haab' is equivalent to the wandering 365-day year of the ancient Egyptians.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Didn't you predict the doom of the olympics i remember?...nothing happened there...
Nothing will happen here too come 21st of december, it will be just a normal day..
edit on 21-11-2012 by denver22 because: corrected normal

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I stopped reading after it said that the "Month" line was at 90% = December. First of all, 90% of 12 Months is late October (10.8). The damn thing looks like it would be pointing to 11. Additionally, it states the week is 70%. Well, that puts it approximately 24 days in to the month. Further, it states Day is 70%, which somehow equals Friday. Well, there are two issues with this: 1) The calendar is read Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Meaning, 70% of 7 days, which is 4.9 days, puts us on Wednesday. And even if we, for some reason, decided to not read it via a gregarian calendar, and adjusted it to start Monday, 4.9 days later is still THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!! Let me continue, The hour states "100%" therefore midnight. Why not Noon? And going off of that, so clearly, when looking at a scale such as this 12 o'clock is when it goes fully around; shouldn't 0% be midnight? How could it be possible than that the months point to December at 90%? Isn't December the 12th month? Meaning it would have to be 100%. I think you need to reassess.

And that doesn't even mention the fact that you are basing this on crop circles.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Ryanp5555 because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-11-2012 by Ryanp5555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Here's December 21st 2012 00:11.38 on the polar clock I just downloaded on my iPhone:

You can do the same to verify if you like.

Looks nothing like the crop circle

edit on 20/11/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

and of course there is this...

and this...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

No I didn't predict anything. I said if something happens (which I thought would) it would be an inside job, so to keep eyes peeled, considering the fact that there were obvious dark forces controlling the olympics. If you still don't realize even that, especially after the dark ritual ceremonies that took place, and all the obvious symbolism, then there's no helping you.

I am simply pointing out this polar clock looking symbols everywhere establishing a possible connection here, for discussion. This is what this forum is for after all. I am noticing other people understand the connection here so far, so I'm glad for that. I think it is very interesting at the very least, we should all agree on that.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This is very fascinating stuff but sorry to put a dampener on it, what if the crop circle in the OP is just another fake? Just saying, but it could be

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

That is pretty funny, gotta admit.. haha..

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

No I didn't predict anything. I said if something happens (which I thought would) it would be an inside job, so to keep eyes peeled, considering the fact that there were obvious dark forces controlling the olympics. If you still don't realize even that, especially after the dark ritual ceremonies that took place, and all the obvious symbolism, then there's no helping you.

My bad..you said we had won and stopped the invasion because we prayed and posted videos on youtube therefore thwarting the illuminati plans etc etc...

I am simply pointing out this polar clock looking symbols everywhere establishing a possible connection here, for discussion. This is what this forum is for after all. I am noticing other people understand the connection here so far, so I'm glad for that. I think it is very interesting at the very least, we should all agree on that.

I have met many a man in englands countryside doing security who have made crop circles many..
I smell a rat..

If anyone is willing to bet all thier money since some think there will be no need for such things
i would be happy to bet or take it from you..

I mean if people really believe the worlds going to end then give us all the money before december 21.
Sorry prophet of zeal but this is true....

edit on 21-11-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join