It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA! The counting down to an event? Hidden in plain sight! The "Polar Clock" Symbol is everywhere

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Just thought I'd contribute.

A band called Pendulum has an album called In Silico ... the album art is:

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
Just thought I'd contribute.

A band called Pendulum has an album called In Silico ... the album art is:

upload.wikimedia.org...

Yes! Interesting.. Thanks for the observation.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hey OP, channel 5 have been flashing up a polar clock multiple times for about half a sec in every commercial break. For at least the last four months.

I just flicked over and took a pic for you.

flic.kr...

Wifi
edit on 21-11-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
reply to post by alfa1

I didn't blindly believe anything. I believe there is a connection based on my own research and conclusions. The fact that we are seeing this symbol everywhere, especially inside the "big brother eye" no less, indicates to me there is something bigger to this. You are missing the big picture here.

Is it the same symbol?

Some of the others in your OP have similar configuration but they are not the same, You seem to be missing the big picture where you can show us these are the same, from a quick glance they all are different.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Even if I found it being used in the "big brother" eye alone, that would still shock me, and lead me to the same conclusion, because it is the same exact symbol, and big brother is a orwellian occult tv show for the brainwashing of the masses.

It's not the "exact" same symbol at all.....it's similar at best.

Now could you explain to me how you get Dec 21st 2012, which is the premise of your thread, from either the crop circle or any of the symbols you have posted?

I just looked again and they are all different, yes similar but different and if its meant to represent a polar clock each example in the OP would give a different date.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Check out the Android tablet app "photon" I read this thread earlier and as soon as I saw the app picture I needed to post! Sorry for no link, don't know how to link to google play store.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I am so glad that we only have another month of this.

I'm not knocking the OP don't get me wrong.
I, along with EVERYONE else, have No clue as to what, If anything, is going to happen on that date but one thing is for sure.

I am going to be relieved one way or the other once it passes.
This is like waiting for an orgasm that never really quite happens.
Well, it is finally going to happen in a few WEEKS!

Then we can finally move on and either die, burn, starve to death, become slaves to a NWO, elevate our consiousness, split off into a new dimension, or wake up with a hangover and go back to a job you hate so you can pay the bills.

Either way, it is going to be nice to have some closure.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Screwed just nailed it on the head, EPIC post
this is certainly my thinking aswell
and im pretty sure most people feel the same way

edit on 21-11-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

reply to post by alfa1

I didn't blindly believe anything. I believe there is a connection based on my own research and conclusions. The fact that we are seeing this symbol everywhere, especially inside the "big brother eye" no less, indicates to me there is something bigger to this. You are missing the big picture here.

Is it the same symbol?

Some of the others in your OP have similar configuration but they are not the same, You seem to be missing the big picture where you can show us these are the same, from a quick glance they all are different.

Well the old navy and big brother are basically identical, and those are the two i know are put there for an agenda. Look at the whole "armageddon" theme with old navy, and big brother well, I shouldn't have to explain how and why they would put that in the eye. Hidden message.

As for other patterns, some may be more or less similar, but still interesting. And still, the synchronicity here is undeniable IMO.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I just made this real quick. What do you guys think?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Hey OP, channel 5 have been flashing up a polar clock multiple times for about half a sec in every commercial break. For at least the last four months.

I just flicked over and took a pic for you.

flic.kr...

Wifi

Thanks alot. I've been trying to find more but no luck. Appreciate anything, no matter how less similar it may look. I'm just curious to look at anything that remotely looks like it at this point.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I found one in our national news agencies:

www.youtube.com...

Can't get the video embedded.
edit on 21/11/2012 by Bauwser because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Tune in and watch a commercial break on channel 5 uk. This is a still, but in the clips the sections of the clock move round.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I just made this real quick. What do you guys think?

I think that if you think any of these are identical,

maybe a check from the optometrist might come in handy

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

On June 2, 2012, a crop circle came about in Manton Drove, which has been called by most a "Polar Clock". Some initially thought it was pointing to Aug 4th, but that was corrected and it seems clear it is pointing to Dec 21st 2012, and possibly an event!

I'm not being smart-ass, but is this Zulu time? or time in Babylon?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The picture of the US Trade has the US Flag in the middle? Seems the USA is surrounded with no way out or the end of it. With BO being re-elected and what has happened so far means to me another false flag ot the end of the Us

Any ideas?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

If you don't think at the very least the Old Navy and Big Brother ads are the same, and are the same pattern as the crop circle, then it is you who needs that eye examining.
edit on 21-11-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Synchronicities here guys, there is no coincidence here with this symbol and crop circle.

It's connected. They know about the new age coming.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The Big Brother and the Old Navy ones look nothing alike and neither of them look anything like the crop circle. For example, where in either of them is the third ring that is pretty much closed?
edit on 11/21/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Look "nothing" alike? Are you trolling?

Sorry, but the Old Navy and Big Bro ads are identical, and resemble that crop circle polar clock. Ask yourself this, WHY would they have a polar clock design/pattern right inside the big brother eye? This big brother eye is pure New World Order design and tv show, so it being right in there is extremely significant imo. That's no coincidence.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join