It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA! The counting down to an event? Hidden in plain sight! The "Polar Clock" Symbol is everywhere

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
Some initially thought it was pointing to Aug 4th, but that was corrected and it seems clear it is pointing to Dec 21st 2012

I cry foul.
If you dont just take somebody elses word for it, and do an independent examination of the crop circle, a December 21st date has no foundation in fact.

Reasons...
1. Initially, EVERYONE agreed it was August 4th ( and nothing happened ).

2. The idea of "if you keep trying enough conbinations, you'll get a hit eventually" isnt science.
And this is what they're doing.

3. The initial clock was labelled as (from inside out) ...
-Month
-Day of the month
-Day of the week
-Hour
-Minute
-Second
but the december 21st result is only given by changing this to (from outside in)
-Month
-Week of the month
-Day of the week
-Hour
-Minute
-Second
I defy anyone to arrive at a rational reason why this specific set of fields is the "proper" one, when just a few month ago it was agreed a different set of fields was the correct one.
Indeed, there is no reason to come to a belief that either of them is correct. Its just a lot of "try a whole bunch of combinations".

4. Its doesnt work anyway.
Note that the outer ring is defined as "90 percent".
**a/** A few months ago it was defined as 53 out of 60 (88 percent), which back then fit the "53 second" field result.
I defy anyone to explain why this is now set to 90 percent. They've just changed the answer.
**b/** 90 percent is not December anyway even with the new fudged value. Its actually month 10.8, which puts it at towards the end of October. Deciding it means December is just a lie.

5. Using the ORIGINAL meaning of the second ring as the day of the month, it is the 22nd.
But the value of the second ring itself has changed from 71.7 percent to 77 percent, which in itself means nobody can read these things clearly and agree on an actual value anyway. That alone should warn you that people can fudge the result to get the answer they want.

So using the ORIGINAL definition, but reading from outside to in give a result around the 22nd or 23rd of October.
But lets remember that the world didnt end then anyway, so its all shiiite.

And you'd already know this if you stopped to examine it yourself and not just blindly believe a youtube video.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I didn't blindly believe anything. I believe there is a connection based on my own research and conclusions. The fact that we are seeing this symbol everywhere, especially inside the "big brother eye" no less, indicates to me there is something bigger to this. You are missing the big picture here.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Correction to their calculations:

70% on the day would be Wednesday night late around midnight (going into Thursday).
edit on 20-11-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

This is similar to what I am thinking. The math seems wrong. A rough look at the percentages seems right, like 323 out of 360 is 89, which is given as 90...But, the conversions of percentages into months, days, etc. seems incorrect. For instance, how does 90% of 12 months give December? It would be late October or early November by my count, depending on how you round the numbers off. Unless they were calculating from the day the circle appeared, but I haven't checked when that was, so I don't know if this is the case.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Q: Why do aliens make crop circles?
A: Because they are using a basic form of communication, like cave painting, to tell us they are here.

Q: Why don't they speak to us using an Earth language?
A: Because they are far more advanced than us and probably don't understand Human language.

Q: Why are they using the Gregorian calendar dating system, which they appear to understand, but doing it in a convoluted and idiotic manner that perhaps a bored kid on his ipad would do?
A: *stares blankly at monitor, crickets chirping*

Anyone?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
On June 2, 2012, a crop circle "came about" in Manton Drove

Oh please!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

I don't understand. How else should I word it?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

reply to post by alfa1

I didn't blindly believe anything. I believe there is a connection based on my own research and conclusions. The fact that we are seeing this symbol everywhere, especially inside the "big brother eye" no less,

Just wait till you realise all those squares the MIB have placed around us. It will do your nugget in! Honest.

It's a symbol, it's a maze, it's a functional arrangement of seating for an audience, etc..

Big brother... oh brother..

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Screwed

Well to my knowledge some believed Aug 4th, others believed it connected to the myan long count and dec 21st.

There's no 'Me' in Myan, just you and the kooks.
There is an 'a', however, aye.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
How was it corrected?

Was it corrected after August 4th passed with no event?

Yes, and after 21 December passes with nothing happening, it will be corrected again, and again....

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Haha I love the skeptics totally disregarding the main point of the thread and the BIG picture here. Completely disregarding the fact that the symbol is being used everywhere.

I know this is all connected and it is absolutely foolish to deny the connection here!

And this is just the tip of the iceberg, This is what I've only noticed. I'm sure the clock is in many more places. I need others to keep their eyes open!
edit on 21-11-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

The harbinger of doom. That is what you mean.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Here's December 21st 2012 00:11.38 on the polar clock I just downloaded on my iPhone:

Not, that I support this theory the OP is presenting ... which I don't.

But I'd like to point something out on your verson of the polar clock, that you represented here.

The circles, should represent logically, concerning time. Where seconds pass, the fastest and should be the inner most part, going outwards to minutes and hours, to days, weeks, months and year.

So, your version of the polar clock, can't be correct.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Haha I love the skeptics totally disregarding the main point of the thread and the BIG picture here. Completely disregarding the fact that the symbol is being used everywhere.

No. It isn't.

You've found about six examples of it being used. That scarcely qualifies as 'everywhere'.

You've hunted for something and found a few examples of it. That's not the same thing at all.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Hmm,seems that a polar clock can work both ways.

So yes I guess you're right.

Just makes the crop circle more ambiguous...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I would like to bring something to everyones attention... When you are calculating your percentages of the months weeks days hours and seconds... please remember that you are using 360 as your base number. not 365.25, because we are talking about the degrees of a circle, not the days of the year.... we can then convert it into days of the year after you have figure out what degree it really is. This is very important, because all the ancient calendars used a 360 day year, and not only that, the crop circle itself is round. It is a circle.

Even when tracking time itself, 60 second, 60 minutes.... 360, the math flows perfectly with these numbers.The mayan calendar was totally done with a 360 day year calendar.... According to the mayan calendar we are currently in the year 2087, but when converted back into our calendar, it is really 2012.

According to my calculations, the day that is given in the crop circle, is november 24/ 25 . ... that is the date I get when its converted into our calendar. Using 90% for the calculation....

However there is one other thing, that could be interesting.... I did that calculation using just the 90% which means 328 days into the year, 365 - 328, = 37, which puts november 25th as the date.... however, if the polar clock is just telling us the month, then it is point at december, because if its going by a 360 day year, then the month ends at the end of november. Then you add the three weeks onto that, because the polar clock goes on to count the weeks, so that brings us directly to the time frame of dec 21st, 2012. From that point on we can keep doing this math and come up with the exact hour and minute. There is something to this, we just need to think outside the box and use that 360 day year as our base.

edit on 21-11-2012 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2012 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Theres nothing gonna happen on 2012 anyways......
According to MY channelled information, its ALL due to go down in 2o13!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Even if I found it being used in the "big brother" eye alone, that would still shock me, and lead me to the same conclusion, because it is the same exact symbol, and big brother is a orwellian occult tv show for the brainwashing of the masses.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

reply to post by khimbar

Even if I found it being used in the "big brother" eye alone, that would still shock me, and lead me to the same conclusion, because it is the same exact symbol, and big brother is a orwellian occult tv show for the brainwashing of the masses.

Of course it is.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable
Most people are taking a nonchalant, apathetic attitude towards the Dec 21st as if nothing will happen. Won't they be surprised when something goes down. If nothing happens fine, but I'm ready mentally, physically and spiritually if something happens. I started prepping eight years ago and if whatever happens doesn't kill me straight away, I'll be surviving.

That's because nothing will happen on December 21st. It'll be like any other day.
edit on 21/11/12 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/11/12 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

It's not the "exact" same symbol at all.....it's similar at best.

Now could you explain to me how you get Dec 21st 2012, which is the premise of your thread, from either the crop circle or any of the symbols you have posted?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join