It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA! The counting down to an event? Hidden in plain sight! The "Polar Clock" Symbol is everywhere

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
Seagate

Seagate is the #1 manufacturer of hard drives and storage solutions worldwide.

Seagate.com

i made a thread here about the seagate logo maybe being a polar clock.. just after that crop circle was made...
link - Seagate Goflex Hard drive logo = Polar Clock? What's the Time-Date?

but Phage was quick to knock it....

Thanks a bunch for the correction info about it being dec 12st.. and man.. that same exact one on the cheermageddon thing? wow.

at least i know what exact time to wait for.... to "see" if anything happens.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Correction to their calculations:

70% on the day would be Wednesday night late around midnight (going into Thursday).
edit on 20-11-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

well one would have to consider different time zones .... where does it say which timezone? ... nada...
so should we suspect greenwitch mean time? or " Christmas Island/Kiribati and Samoa" time where the international date line begins?
in that case... it would be thurs/fri over there... and STILL ... be (as you're saying the %70 means wed-thur) .. would be correct over HERE in the states.

so .. it's a broad spectrum ... not one time all over... so that's a VERY important thing to consider if this is going to be an EXACT SPECIFIC timed event down to the minute... it could be 00:11:38 (oooh the movie title "THX 1138" comes to mind as illuminati hinting) ...
could be 00:11:38 where it FIRST is 00:11:38 ... which means a bit more calculating to find out what time it should be at your current locale...

this is super important if we're to take this seriously (for fun or speculation's sake)

edit on 11/20/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Some initially thought it was pointing to Aug 4th, but that was corrected and it seems clear it is pointing to Dec 21st 2012

How was it corrected?

Was it corrected after August 4th passed with no event?

That was exactly my question.
I'm... skeptical.

Yep, and the crop circle is the symbol for pi...

edit on 20-11-2012 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

to expand on my last post...
here's the date-time translation between where it would be FIRST dec 21st ....

which mean's it's dec 20th elsewhere...

link - date and time translator

Kiritimati (Kiribati - Christmas Island) Midnight between Thursday, December 20, 2012 and Friday, December 21, 2012 LINT UTC+14 hours
San Francisco (U.S.A. - California) Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 2:00:00 AM PST UTC-8 hours

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

See my post here: LINK

If you know why 33.33 degrees of Freemasonry is 2012.9 nautical miles, you know why December is 33.33 X 33.33.

The clock according to Barnabas:

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

The clock according to Enoch:

Enoch 1

'Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves 12 with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is 13 for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and 14 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever.

A generation is one degree on the Precession of the Earth. 26000 divided by 360 = 5055. Enoch was taken at around 950 after Adam. That's 6000 years.

The Clock according to Israel (Moses as the Witness):

1948 they become a nation. One generation is 72.222 years. Christ said the days would be cut short or no flesh would survive. Make it 70 years, like a Hebrew generation, and you get 2018. Seven years of tribulation.

The Clock according to Mr. Herman, where the Watcher's fell.

Mt. Herman is 33.33 degrees from Paris Meridian. Go to Google Earth, drag a measuring line from Paris Louvre to Mt. Herman and you get 2012.9 nautical miles, or 33.33 degrees. How many degrees are there in Masonry?

The Clock according to the Cross.

Jesus was crucified on March 3, 33 AD at 3:00 (9th Hour). The blood moon rose on the horizon at 3:33 as he died. According to the Paris Meridian, Mt. Herman is 33.33 X 33.33 using Paris as zero point.

The clock is ticking and December is approaching. What will the Watcher's choose to do? We always have a choice my friends.

edit on 20-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Wow, I guess Doug and Dave are at it again. JK.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thanks for a great chuckle. I'm sure the people that made the crop circle are laughing even harder over all of the preposterous ideas that spew out of people as they look at the installation art that was created.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

In other news. Mankind has been rehashing symbols throughout time. This is a modern day example. Think back to all the forms of the cross. Same idea, different millennia: interesting, but for a much different reason than the OP posits.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

And just why Blaine the train is really a pain. He has forgotten the face of his father.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I gotta admit this is one of the strange "coincidences" that I run across here that make one wonder.
Nice find.
I'm with Screwed on this one; I want some closure too!
S&F

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DondeEsta?
reply to post by EnochWasRight

And just why Blaine the train is really a pain. He has forgotten the face of his father.

So, he gives them a riddle and takes them through the wastelands. If they do not solve the riddle by the end, he derails the train and kills them all. It this about it?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
just passing though and this page caught my interest. I don't know if any of you have any software that allows to visualise the solar system at certain times. If you do, could you say what date it would be if the six inner-most planets of our solar system aligned their orbits to this great picture. (taking earth as the complete, 3rd orbit ring in the picture), if that makes sense?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Passanger
just passing though and this page caught my interest. I don't know if any of you have any software that allows to visualise the solar system at certain times. If you do, could you say what date it would be if the six inner-most planets of our solar system aligned their orbits to this great picture. (taking earth as the complete, 3rd orbit ring in the picture), if that makes sense?

this picture - link -

represents the planetary positioning on dec 21st 2012... also includes a foregoing body.

description (half way down the page) here - www.barry.warmkessel.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Isn't the old navy "Cheermeggedon" very close to
the June 2 crop circle in the OP's pics?
They look pretty similar, whatever that means.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Ok, I have to admit, at the beginning of the OP, I was preparing for my eyes to roll, and add a comment like, "so someone made a crop circle purposely indicating 12/21/2012...big deal", but then the rest of it....well, i'm highly intrigued.

To me, the 12/21/12 thing, if anything is going to "happen", its a planned, on-purpose happening. That doesn't make it any less real than if it was god/aliens/magic pulse from the galactic center, etc. I'm interested to see the "dimensions" of the calendar, if that's what it is on the logos, the Euro parliament building, etc...do they "add up" the same? Or are they concentric, broken circles, all different and random from each other.

Who 1was behind the design of the logos, the parliament building, etc.? Many of these things, I/we can look into and answer. When I have the time to do so, I plan on it. Maybe the Euro parliament building, with the same calculations, adds up to April 6th, 842 BC...lr maybe it too is 12/21/12...we should really find out.

I didn't watch the vids, when i'm on a PC I'll give them a whirl, maybe they shed some light.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Rumor has it in order to avoid extremely bad karma, the PTB have to at least give us hints and clues as to what is coming down the pipe.

From my understanding, it's not karma, it has to do with the magick that they practice. "The world around us is filled with energy. Magick is putting that energy in motion, directed by your intentions, to accomplish a goal." I don't know how it works, or even if it works, but there are powerful people who believe it does, that's why they put their plans in movies, commercials, city lay-outs etc., they believe the more people see it the more energy it garners.

Drawing attention to themselves feeds them with energy... so they are basically using the law of attraction to further their agenda?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Why don't the damn Aliens leave a clear message that this is gonna happen at this point of time with the signature i.e. we are from the X?? planet and we love humans instead of creating a polar clock. I am not even able to figure out my own clock than how can they expect me to workout the polar clock.

If they are Intelligent beings thay should have sensed about Humans that we don't believe anything without absolute damn proof.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

A well presented thread,ProphetOfZeal,and interesting,s+f.I would say its a bit late in the day for TPTB to start worrying about Karmic consequences now,though,if this is accurate? The only way to try and mitigate the effects of the naturally occuring dynamics at work re Karma,would be:1)Blow the whistles,reveal the secrets,every disgraceful plan,plot and scheme..2)prostrate themselves before the rest of the human race,and beg for the individual and collective forgiveness ..3)work intensively, tirelessly+ceaselessly with people of adequate knowledge+experience in relevant fields to try and turn around this corrupt world system.. Buuut i don't see that happening anytime soon.So yeah,payback's gonna be a bitch,if you want to look at it that way,not even saying that in a spirit of vengeance,it is how it works.If they figure this would serve as a warning,they can forget about dodging the Karmic bullet-after all the agendas+schemes they put in place and uphold ,to dumb down/distract the population?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

See my post here: LINK

If you know why 33.33 degrees of Freemasonry is 2012.9 nautical miles, you know why December is 33.33 X 33.33.

The clock according to Barnabas:

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

The clock according to Enoch:

Enoch 1

'Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves 12 with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is 13 for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and 14 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever.

A generation is one degree on the Precession of the Earth. 26000 divided by 360 = 5055. Enoch was taken at around 950 after Adam. That's 6000 years.

The Clock according to Israel (Moses as the Witness):

1948 they become a nation. One generation is 72.222 years. Christ said the days would be cut short or no flesh would survive. Make it 70 years, like a Hebrew generation, and you get 2018. Seven years of tribulation.

The Clock according to Mr. Herman, where the Watcher's fell.

Mt. Herman is 33.33 degrees from Paris Meridian. Go to Google Earth, drag a measuring line from Paris Louvre to Mt. Herman and you get 2012.9 nautical miles, or 33.33 degrees. How many degrees are there in Masonry?

The Clock according to the Cross.

Jesus was crucified on March 3, 33 AD at 3:00 (9th Hour). The blood moon rose on the horizon at 3:33 as he died. According to the Paris Meridian, Mt. Herman is 33.33 X 33.33 using Paris as zero point.

The clock is ticking and December is approaching. What will the Watcher's choose to do? We always have a choice my friends.

edit on 20-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Hmm, I was not aware of this.. Thank you. Makes complete sense. It's all connected. I need this thread to get bigger and keep going so maybe some others have stumbled upon this symbol in other places.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The month shows 90%. That seems to be in November not December.

P

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join