It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA! The counting down to an event? Hidden in plain sight! The "Polar Clock" Symbol is everywhere

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by mcx1942

The Mayans set their calendar to begin in the year 3114 B.C. (according to our modern Gregorian calendar). The Long Count began in 3114 B.C. and it's calculated to continue for 5126 years.

The Mayans did not exist in 3114BC. It is more likely that they adopted someone's calendar and kept it as their own.

Didnt the Mayans say themselves the star people gave them their calendar?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Whatever will happen or not happen - it is going to be the most exciting christmas since a long time.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

So there are a lot of comments on the thread and I couldn't read them all. Anyway, I just got through watching Wed. episode of Criminal Minds called "Wheels on the Bus." There is a video game referenced in the episode called "Gods of Conflict" and during the episode during one scene they show the game during a load screen and the load icon used is the polar clock.

Found that quite interesting as I just read this thread maybe three or four hours before watching the episode. I probably wouldn't of noticed it if it wasn't for your post.

As far as the episode the game "gods of conflict" is about taking over random people and forcing them to play the game. The player who kills the most of the other players people wins.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89

Originally posted by Razimus
100% of complex crop circles are human artist made

So humans put the energy vortexes over the crop circles to? Go round placing little pebbles of unknown metals in the soil, microwave the crops, feel the human body with Chi energy when the human walks into the area of the crop circle, makes malfunctions in electronic equipment and creates indescribable feelings of cleansing and love??

100% humans definitely! (shakes head)

well... it COULD be benevolent humans using ultra tech... who's to say what species the people using the tech to do it are?
definitely NOT stomping with boards and string.. i agree with you there...

but there is a STRONG presence of masonic symbolism in crop circles...
some could be by certain species alien to ours.. some could be humans with advance tech that you don't know about....

who's to determine that?

they;'re definitely artistic images correct?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Originally posted by r2d246

Well lets cross our fingers and toes that it's the end of the world shall we! If it's an apocalype then if we're left here we can live our an exciting adventure as if we're in the tv show "The Walking Dead", or "Revolution". and if we die well some of us are ready for that too, and have our tickets to heaven. So I'm fine either way!

edit on 22-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

That's really interesting what you just said.. "we can live our exciting adventure as if we're in the tv show"..

What do you think all of the T.V shows and movies are for? Their purpose? Hollywood and the Music industry are controlled by dark forces who use these industries to convey messages, brainwash and condition the masses and help achieve their agenda.

The conditioning and pre programming has been going on for quite a while now. But has been amped up the past year or so.

The Zombie craze - Pure conditioning. It's part of "the dead rising/post apocalyptic prophecy.

Revolution, V, alien invasion themed movies, everything is part of the conditioning of what's about to happen.

All you have to do to further connect the dots on this is just pay attention to what the govt is doing. They have been buying up all of the ammo and guns, fema memo's, moving to Denver.. They are prepping like crazy as of recently, that's all on record. So, just put two and two together. They are awaiting THEIR prophecy (rapture). So, the storm is coming without a doubt. Is it dec 21? IMO probably it will begin there.

edit on 22-11-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

Well lets hope so.....I just got my new Kabar Zombie knife off ebay and I'm ready to take out some zombies!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NothingNew

Can you please provide any source that suggests crop circles are anything but installation art?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I never stated that they were created by aliens. However, Stereo stated that they are art created by people for people, and has yet to be sourced thus making it an opinion.

The notion that any crop circles are anything but installation art is never substantiated by those that pretend some message is being via crop circles. They are art. Nothing more. Nothing less.

The onus of proof is not on me but on those suggesting that someone other than humans is sending a message.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Seems to be cyclical to me.

It's a commonly held mistake. A cyclical calendar records cyclical time. A linear calendar records linear time. A cyclical time system has you going back to the same time, not the same place on a calendar. Every day with the date is in fact the exact same date in cyclical time.

Here is a thread that explains it well
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The author in the first link makes a big mistake about the long count. It is not cyclical or designed to be that way. It is a simple count of days with each day being assigned a unique number. That's not cyclical at all.

In link 2 we see mention of other calendars that are cyclic. The Mayans used both cyclical calendars and the linear long count. It is the long count that is associated with 2012.

In the following link we see an archaeologist discussing how the Mayans may have developed this system of cyclical and linear calendars.
haecceities.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Well as you stated, the ancients were smart people. Perhaps smart enough to think that a message meant for the year 2012 would be easier to be universally interpreted as a calendar of sorts rather then to write it down in what would be by now (2012) an ancient and forgotten (by the majority) language. Now, I'm no doom and gloomer, however I do believe the calendar may have some sort of meaning, what that meaning maybe is unknown but we have now less than a month to find out if its anything significant or a mere end of one of their cycles.

So why don't they mention anything about this date? They made a calendar. That calendar continues to count through this time without any mention of the date and some event.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Crop circles are a mystery. /quote]
Why do you think they are a mystery? I see nothing mysterious.

Why do they make such weird things? Of all the crop circles that have been made, they are all some weird sort of shape, something with a huge meaning behind it, something that is so complex it takes scientists and mathematicians to figure it out. Why would a human decide to make something so complicated?

To give the gullible something to think about in their spare time.

If they are human made, then they are not only artists, they are genius's too. Because to build a circle of such complexity, in such a short amount of time (less than 8 hours).... It's pretty spectacular. Why do they always seem to have a message for humanity?

You could make a crop circle if you tried. You would improve over time. Pretty soon you could be pulling off these installation arts and creating shapes and waiting to see what people thought about them.

Maybe they use crop circles to only appeal to the intelligent minded people, that can actually dechiper their messages.

Crop circles appeal to the easily fooled.

I can't imagine how hard some of these blokes must smile when they read the interpretations of what they have done. They make a pretty shape and suddenly they learn that have drawn a portal to another dimension or whatever.

If someone came on this thread right now with the 100% honest truth, someone would debunk it. If someone came on here right now and told us that it really is dec 21, 2012, and that it really is the end of the age, someone would debunk it.

Not true. People simply throw out challenges, ask questions, and debunk the obviously wrong material.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Also, not all crop circles are fake.

All crop circles are real. They are really made by people. They are installation art.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

So humans put the energy vortexes over the crop circles to? Go round placing little pebbles of unknown metals in the soil, microwave the crops, feel the human body with Chi energy when the human walks into the area of the crop circle, makes malfunctions in electronic equipment and creates indescribable feelings of cleansing and love??

Since there are no energy vortices we can skip over part 1.
No unknown metals are in the soil.
Crops are not microwaved.
People delude themselves all the time when walking into a crop circle or not.
Electronic equipment does not malfunction.

You're simply repeating the claims of those pretending that crop circles are anything other than installation art.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Didnt the Mayans say themselves the star people gave them their calendar?

No.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by hoonsince89

Originally posted by Razimus
100% of complex crop circles are human artist made

100% humans definitely! (shakes head)

well... it COULD be benevolent humans using ultra tech... who's to say what species the people using the tech to do it are?
definitely NOT stomping with boards and string.. i agree with you there...

but there is a STRONG presence of masonic symbolism in crop circles...
some could be by certain species alien to ours.. some could be humans with advance tech that you don't know about....

who's to determine that?

they;'re definitely artistic images correct?

It could be, cant rule it out. But if benevolent humans had this kinda tech, I dont think the world would be the way it is at the moment, but who knows...

What do you mean by Masonic symbolism? Masons used to be ancient Esoteric practice, they had a deep understanding of the other side and the higher powers etc.
Anyone is capable of gaining the same knowledge that they have encountered. It is hard to put this into words because language is a poor way of communication, but alot of the crop circles are images created from the original/higher source. You can channel designs very similar, and this is a very well known exercise in secret societies, you will notice them alot in churches/cult buildings etc.
A good example would be hindu/buddhist Mandalas.
These look very similar to the design of crop circles and if you ever create one you will understand the raw power of these things, and how it affect your current state of mind.

I say that because each crop circle gives of an unique energy, much like the mandalas, and my theory is they are placed there to help spread certain information/energies in the people that encounter them.
In turn raising the vibration of the people and the earth, making a positive impact.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Since there are no energy vortices we can skip over part 1.
No unknown metals are in the soil.
Crops are not microwaved.
People delude themselves all the time when walking into a crop circle or not.
Electronic equipment does not malfunction.

You're simply repeating the claims of those pretending that crop circles are anything other than installation art.

Well you or me cant prove the energy part yet because science has not yet reached a point of understanding this.
Have you done any research on the crop circles? their is alot of evidence of the metals being found.
Microwaves was just a theory, so ill give you that, but having the bent nodes without psychical damage, microwaves is the only explanation so far.
People may delude themselves about many subjects. But i admit that i know nothing, and my opinions are always on the change. I only come to an conclusion from personal experience.
Electronic equipment failure- I admit I'm just repeating the claims of MANY people. I suppose many people could create false claims, but i do not see any reason for this. But hey, their humans... They do some weird things!
edit on 22-11-2012 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2012 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
After viewing the images you posted, I recalled something from the opening credits of a movie called Ghost in the Shell 2. (The Matrix film was largely based on GITS). Anyway, have a look at 3:26.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Well you or me cant prove the energy part yet because science has not yet reached a point of understanding this.
Have you done any research on the crop circles? their is alot of evidence of the metals being found.
Microwaves was just a theory, so ill give you that, but having the bent nodes without psychical damage, microwaves is the only explanation so far.
People may delude themselves about many subjects. But i admit that i know nothing, and my opinions are always on the change. I only come to an conclusion from personal experience.
Electronic equipment failure- I admit I'm just repeating the claims of MANY people. I suppose many people could create false claims, but i do not see any reason for this. But hey, their humans... They do some weird things!

Please show me any evidence at all for energy vortices? My favorite one from the woo woo crowd is the vortex of forgetfulness. That's just priceless. It's behind the post office in Sedona.

To say there is any real research on crop circles is a laugh. There are all sorts of dubious claims about this and that including this metals claim. Microwaves was not a theory. It was a suggestion a long time ago. There is a false claim that only microwaves can cause bent nodes without physical damage. That is a joke. It is a falsehood that attained urban legend status.

Crop circles have drawn in all sorts of baloney artists that make up stories. One of the recent ones was the video that claims a crop circle was made in a few seconds. The video was a hoax perpetrated by some so-called researchers.
There is only 1 poorly done article about the metals that were identified.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Yes you're right!
I realized that afterwards.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DeemaModesta

I understand what you mean.
The love you have for your children is evident in your post.
That's the most important thing you are doing for them right now.
Please try not to worry about your family.

I can only suggest you try to wipe this 2012 date out of your head and go with ' nothing will happen' .
I'm probably much older than you and can tell you the world has been ending many times in my lifetime already. Dates come and go and nothing happens. This will be the same.

It might be best not to read about it too much if its causing you to have these feelings.
Myself, I've not really studied this much so I'm not worrying.
Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blindlyzack

I think you're being too harsh.
Not everybody can take your approach.
What is wrong with her being all about peace? I thought her post was beautiful.

You might like calling people Nancy's but you are acting like mr tough guy who might think he has it all under control but when the time comes would crumble to his knees. How do you possibly know how you would react if all this happens? You don't. She doesn't. None of us do. All the best planning you can come up with might not pan out.

Humans are designed with the natural instinct to panic in such situations. Yes even tough guys. You might need some of these softies or Nancy's to nurture you.

Each person would bring their own strengths, own weaknesses.
Why not think more about team work and helping each other. That is what people will instinctively do in a situation where they are all as one, for the first time ever. If you choose to go it alone and take care of your own, that's cool too.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join