It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA! The counting down to an event? Hidden in plain sight! The "Polar Clock" Symbol is everywhere

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
If 90% of the twelve months in a year equals 10.8, that's end of October isn't it?

I'm personally not believing in these crop circles being messages.

They look man made, like somebody mowed the design in. Maybe they generate the design by computer first and a robotic machine does it on auto, considering these machines do exist. There's mowers , vacuums, carpentry tools thst carve and sewing machines that can sew designs by computer. Why not grass or wheat on a larger scale?
Then it cuts, crushes, bends the stalks or whatever happens.

A form of corrosive liquid like weed killer could be spraying out at same time, that scorches and discolours the vegetation, enhancing the design and being detected as radioactive or magnetic.

Or it's some practical joker who works with satellites, designs the image by computer and sends invisible lasers down to Earth generate them?
edit on 22-11-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

No, that's the end of November.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hi...I've been a long time lurker and finally became a member recently.

Do any of you have children? Because as I read this thread, I looked at my lovely daughters (just born this past March....8 months old today) and I wanted to cry.

Why, do you ask?

It's simple. If something is really going to happen on December 21st....what will happen to them? Will I be able to do enough to protect them? What would I do if I lost them?

My life is my family and my children. Without them, I have no meaning.

Maybe to some of you that sounds a little too "1950", but this is the life I chose and I love my children more than anything in this world.

This is why I have to choose to believe that NOTHING bad will happen on that day. Life will go on and I will be given the privilege of watching my beautiful girls grow into beautiful woman. I'll be able to wake up to my husband's smile every morning, without fail.

I cannot believe that something bad will happen.....or all of this. This whole entire existence was for NOTHING

Do any of you know what I mean?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blindlyzack

Come on now, i think you realise what you posted was rather "aggressive"
You could have gone about it in a different way and you know it.

I'm not having a dig at you, im just saying. What you posted may well have been meant as advice, was no structured in the nicest manner.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

I suppose I could see how it was interpreted that way but this person is pretty much asking me to talk to them in a soft manner as though their a child. I thought this was a place for adults only.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DeemaModesta

I wouldn't worry too much about it. People have made all kinds of fantastical predictions and nothing ever happened.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DeemaModesta

Maybe forums aren't for you, missy. You're obviously in too deep in your fantasy world.

I refuse to keep my mouth shut. Good luck though, I think you and your family will need it. Especially if they all look towards yourself during times of crisis.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Ive said this before, I dont know why I come to this conclusion, but the symbol isnt a clock...its a language based code. Whether a letter or sign language code I dont know.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blindlyzack

I wish you only good luck and the obvious huge amount of love you're missing in your life.

When my family turns to me, they will see that they are being protected and cared for by the woman who has done so since day one and we will be together as a unit.....

You're going to die alone with your "preparedness" and non-perishables.....which will probably outlive you.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Thank you....

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISeekTruth101
reply to post by prevenge

Time zones would be irrelevant to this clock....because the clock is giving you a time and date......so which ever part of the world reaches that date first......the event would start......thats how we all watch the same live boxing pay per view at the same time around the world.

i think i may have responded to this before.. but just making sure...

but it would be rellevant... because if it's to occur at one specific time.. like a pay per view... then it's going to happen across the globe.. and at those different points across the globe... its going to say different times on everyone else's clocks... dependent on what time zone you're in.

if the hypothetical "dec 21st 2012 event" is to occur at a specific "MOMENT" for everyone all at once.. then it's going to be 5:11 for some people and 6:11 for others.. and dec 21st for some and dec 20th for others...

ya dig?
edit on 11/22/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

yeah i dig you!, sorry for the confusion,

I think there was a misunderstanding i thought you meant it would be happening at different times according to (real time).

But it would be happening at the same time, but everyones watch would be reading different times because of the time zones,

damn that still comes of as confusing......but we both on the same page lol!

cool

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
100% of complex crop circles are human artist made

So humans put the energy vortexes over the crop circles to? Go round placing little pebbles of unknown metals in the soil, microwave the crops, feel the human body with Chi energy when the human walks into the area of the crop circle, makes malfunctions in electronic equipment and creates indescribable feelings of cleansing and love??

100% humans definitely! (shakes head)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join