It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA! The counting down to an event? Hidden in plain sight! The "Polar Clock" Symbol is everywhere

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Alright, fine. Something will happen, the sun will rise, it will set, followed by the moon and then 24hrs will run up, making it the following day.

Something happened. Not the end of the world how ever.

I predict this crop circle is simply a reminder to set our clocks forward, as we've reached a Universal time savings.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This more then likely is going to blow over. But any of you that want to go dig a hole in the ground go for it. But if things get that bad you might not want to survive anyhow like prolonging the inevitable. Peace out

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

I think I can explain exactly how they do it.

Its actually quite simple. I didn't know I knew it until I read your reply.

When I worked in retail as a sales manager, everyday I had a number in my head. That number was how many phones I would sell that day. My process was I woke up in the morning, during my shower I would think of a reasonable number of phones I was going to sell that day. I would sing songs about it during my drive to work. Think about it while i eat breakfast. When i showed up to work I believed this number and then stopped thinking about it. Just went about my day. After a week I hit the number everyday for about 2 months. Sometimes I would get little surprises here and there when a really nice deal would fall into my lap. I did try to push it a few times and come up with very high numbers on a friday or saturday. At first, I didn't hit it, but after really focusing I was able to.

I started to think about how many phones the store would sell as well. Its one thing to guess how many you can sell in a day, but another to do it for 4 people. My number for the store would typically be +/-1 of what we actually sold for the day.

Eventually our store which was in the worst mall in the district became the number 1 store because I taught all my employees to do it too (but we didn't tell the owners for fear they would think we were nuts). This earned me a promotion - 6 stores in a new district.

Now being in an entire new market, I was able to prove to myself that this method worked. I didn't know how many phones was average for a day, week, month... how the shopping habbits of the town were, etc... I was able to get the number right almost right away. I encouraged all the employees to do the same for themselves. We didn't discuss the number anyone thought of amongst ourselves. We didn't make a big deal about hitting or not hitting the number. It was just something we did, and didn't talk about much.

It worked.

Now I thought that maybe this was strong will manifesting itself in reality, but more likely really good educated guessing.

After reading your post, I realized perhaps I tapped into the 'magick' as you called it. If its will based, then its really that simple. And the more minds that are focused on a particular idea, the more real it is. We do not give our third half enough credit.... mind - body AND SPIRIT... have faith in ourselves.

Ok now i'm just rambling... but I hope the story contributes to the conversation.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
ive seen something like this before
but at the same time it can be an idea that can from one thing from another from another with no real idea of the origins, i had no idea but i used similar designs for graphics, it looks appealing

but heres something to pull your leg, they have it in windows 8 also. good post

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I would like to bring something to everyones attention... When you are calculating your percentages of the months weeks days hours and seconds... please remember that you are using 360 as your base number. not 365.25, because we are talking about the degrees of a circle, not the days of the year.... we can then convert it into days of the year after you have figure out what degree it really is. This is very important, because all the ancient calendars used a 360 day year, and not only that, the crop circle itself is round. It is a circle.

Even when tracking time itself, 60 second, 60 minutes.... 360, the math flows perfectly with these numbers.The mayan calendar was totally done with a 360 day year calendar.... According to the mayan calendar we are currently in the year 2087, but when converted back into our calendar, it is really 2012.

According to my calculations, the day that is given in the crop circle, is november 24/ 25 . ... that is the date I get when its converted into our calendar. Using 90% for the calculation....

However there is one other thing, that could be interesting.... I did that calculation using just the 90% which means 328 days into the year, 365 - 328, = 37, which puts november 25th as the date.... however, if the polar clock is just telling us the month, then it is point at december, because if its going by a 360 day year, then the month ends at the end of november. Then you add the three weeks onto that, because the polar clock goes on to count the weeks, so that brings us directly to the time frame of dec 21st, 2012. From that point on we can keep doing this math and come up with the exact hour and minute. There is something to this, we just need to think outside the box and use that 360 day year as our base.

edit on 21-11-2012 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2012 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

November 25 is my birthday, please make it a good safe day for everyone. happy birthday to me

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Nice find!

You know, I've always thought about the 12/21/12 date...imagine this...

The date has been in our heads for how long? A VERY long time --centuries, decades --depending on your upbringing and location. It has actively been in our conscience since the whole 9/11 thing was winding down. It starting dawning on people, here comes 2012, even though many people knew about it their whole lives --it's just "recently" came to our forefronts.

So, with the whole 2012 thing approaching, people are expecting something to happen --the acceptance of the possibility of something happening has gone from nothing to "anything is possible on that date."

Let us say, God has NOTHING planned on this day --nothing. We of course don't know this. But it seems to me that if the elite were going to do anything on a global scale, this upcoming date surely would be the time to do it, right? People are expecting something bad. People are accepting it. Was this the plan the whole time? Part of the time?

It just seems to me that this would be THE perfect time to start the whole 1 World Government thing. The whole Wernher Von Braun thing.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Theres nothing gonna happen on 2012 anyways......
According to MY channelled information, its ALL due to go down in 2o13!

Im not saying nothings going to happen on that day, i dont believe anything significant will.
But, in saying that. I do agree with you about 2013, its what im getting to.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
I just made this real quick. What do you guys think?

I dont get why people believe this to be a Polar clock, I mean, yer it looks like one. But out of all the crop circles that have appeared, not one has ever eluded to our scale or chronological time. So why would they now?

They have all been astrological alignments in order to give information.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I don't mean to take anything away from the amazing work OP has done on this. But I have to ask if this were a message from some where?

Why wouldn't they just write something like? Hey people of earth, incoming !. That way they'd know we wouldn't make a mistake like Aug 4th you know ? Less wires to cross.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I don't mean to take anything away from the amazing work OP has done on this. But I have to ask if this were a message from some where?

Why wouldn't they just write something like? Hey people of earth, incoming !. That way they'd know we wouldn't make a mistake like Aug 4th you know ? Less wires to cross.

It is like a maze to a rat. Figure it out you survive, otherwise who cares, they were not worth saving.

Aliens ..... got to love em!

lol

P

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Okay so from what I gather from all the 11 pages of this thread is that about half of you believe something will happen, weather it be satan himself rising out of the ashes of Gaza, Nibiru slamming us like a runaway train, magical energy waves turning us into little pixies of peace, TPTB killing us, dinosaurs walking the streets....no wait that was Jurassic Park...
Anyways.. the other half believe nothing will happen, and all that happens in threads like these is the two sides beat each other from the comfort of the internet until people are just angry at other people for having a different opinion. The topic gets mashed up in post after post of back and forth eye poking until all i want to do is..
*gasp!*
Turn off my computer and go play outside. You should to

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

One thing u are guys aren't taking into consideration. You aren't looking at things through their eyes. Carl Munck, The Code. Radius arithmetic, 360 degrees divided by half the radius, etc etc, you guys are trying to use your present day mental perception interpretation to figure out a foreign arithmetic. For those of you who haven't seen "The Code" by Carl Munck, he figured all of this out. Stonehenge, Pyramids, Mayan Pyramid, Poverty point, even the Face of Mars, designates to the exact longitude latitude of the next megalith structure. I'm not a mathematician, but try looking at this from a different view point. also, regardless if each circle isn't the same, the important information, is several circles with encloses circles that complete the circle are showing up everywhere. Stop discounting it because it isn't the same thing. Maybe each one is a separate message that needs the other circle messages in order to come to the answer. Stonehenge, uses a 360 degree circle minus half the radius multiplied times how many stones make the circle, etc etc. Think outside the box like another poster mentioned............

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Stereologist.... You are very uneducated in how the mayan long count calendar works. They absolutely used a 360 day, year calendar. It breaks down like this

The uneducated person here is the one that thinks the time units mentioned are solar years.

I already provided the reference showing that the Mayans used a 365 day year.

So as you can see, everything is broken down into 20 parts, or 360 parts.

But not measurements of the year.

The math is perfect when done using these numbers. Everything rounds off perfectly, and divides into itself perfectly. It doesn't get more perfect. The minute we throw 365.25 into the mix, thats when it gets hard, and thats where the confusion comes from. Every calculation regarding the ancients must be done using the 360 day calendar.

Completely and utterly wrong.

The ancients since the time of the Sumerians, i.e. the first written record, tell us that they knew the year was close to 365 days long.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Probably nothing, but I was watching a NOVA program on hurricane Sandy, and they kept using a somewhat similar symbol to indicate the position of the storm. Here is a pic from my phone.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

no one has ever taken responsibility for a crop circle before. And if they have, they haven't been able to replicate it. Crop circles have long since been a mystery, and most of them are far to complicated for humans do in the amount of time they are done.

Another completely wrong post. Not only are you wrong, but you posted a self contradictory statement.

Crop circles are installation art made by people for people.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Can you please provide a source for this statement that all crop circles are by people for people?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Here's December 21st 2012 00:11.38 on the polar clock I just downloaded on my iPhone:

You can do the same to verify if you like.

Looks nothing like the crop circle

edit on 20/11/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

here's one i made using a screen saver polar clock... doesn't show the year though. (that wasn't an option)
NOTE the difference in the length of the "friday" wedge.
different polar clocks - different computations of percentages.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ISeekTruth101

Im sorry, but they must be very bright people to make such crop formations, im sure some people would have a hard time drawing such structures and geometric shapes on a piece of paper let alone in a farm....on this scale?....

these arent just any images sir.....they have meaning.....a polar clock has a purpose its not just some fancy circular arcs

You are employing a logical fallacy called an appeal to personal incredulity. Basically, your statement is that you can't figure it out so it can't be possible or true. Sorry, but take the time to figure it out and you can be as clever as the people that make crop circles.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Why do folks post images that look similar, but do not match?

Buildings.. company logos.. look similar, but they certainly don't "point" to a date and time. What are you trying to prove by posting them? It doesn't make your case stronger. It derails it. Don't post such gibberish unless you are able to connect the two.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NothingNew
Can you please provide a source for this statement that all crop circles are by people for people?

How about you providing a valid source that they are made by aliens....

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join