It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA! The counting down to an event? Hidden in plain sight! The "Polar Clock" Symbol is everywhere

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
On June 2, 2012, a crop circle came about in Manton Drove, which has been called by most a "Polar Clock". Some initially thought it was pointing to Aug 4th, but that was corrected and it seems clear it is pointing to Dec 21st 2012, and possibly an event!

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

I began to notice this clock is being used as a symbol everywhere!

Heres some examples:

Watch from 1:18 to see the clock symbol in motion, right inside the "big brother" eye.

The June Crop Circle reminded me of a two dimensional outline of Brueghel's Tower of Babel. The picture below shows a three dimensional view of the June 2 2012 Crop Circle. You will notice the circular pattern but the broken circles indicating the Tower of Babel is falling down. The story of the Tower of Babel according to Genesis, a tower was built by a united humanity to the sky. The people were united all in one language. Yahweh decided to destroy the tower and the language that mankind used became many languages. It destroyed the civilization. The European Union goal was a unified currency the Euro. A currency that was used by the countries of Europe. It seems the European Union's currency is in trouble. The June 2, 2012 crop circle if given height and depth would show that the circles are broken. The European Union is fighting for unity and the crop circle warning is the Tower of Babel with it circles that are broken.

The European Parliament building in Brussels has a similar pattern to Bruegel Tower of Babel.

Pattern of the European Parliament

The June 2,2012 crop circle maybe giving a warning of the impending crisis of the European Union comparing it with the crisis of the Tower of Babel. What do you think?

Source

Screen grab from a film called "End of the Road" (about how the economic problems of the world came to happen).

there is a graphic shown that represents the progression of US trade deficits with other countries. It is not exactly the same as what is shown in Manton Drove circle but the similarity is still obvious. The differences seem to be additional data shown in the circle. So, in short the circle shown in the link above seems to be a financial graph, maybe something of a 'debt clock'.

I noticed on the website of Old Navy, it is the loading symbol for their flash animation promoting "cheermageddon", upcoming sale. Fitting really..

Polar Clock - Cheermageddon

Seagate

Seagate is the #1 manufacturer of hard drives and storage solutions worldwide.

Seagate.com

So what does this all mean. I'm not sure.. All I know is this is very strange and there is no denying the connection here. Seems to me there may be an event surrounding Dec 21st for sure, and the powers that be know about it, and have prepped for it. And are showing they know in plain sight to us.

If anyone has noticed this symbol anywhere else, please feel free post your findings they are welcome.

edit on 20-11-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It seems that all of these logos
clearly did not account for the leap year!

All bets are off now.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hello.....that was really interesting!
I haven't noticed this, so thank you.....
I hope others reply.....I would like to see just how big this is!
jacygirl

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Hi, you're welcome.

Indeed it is very interesting! I would like to see if anyone else has made this connection!

Love the avatar btw.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yeah I think someone on here connecting these dots a while back when that crop circle was first published, but still interesting never the less.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Correction to their calculations:

70% on the day would be Wednesday night late around midnight (going into Thursday).
edit on 20-11-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
With your tower of babel reference.

In the new call of duty game in zombies mode there is an easter egg in the game where if you complete it you unlock the tower of babble acheivement. I noticed this was an unusual name when i first saw it. This is a game going out on a mass scale too. So maybe could tie in to it??

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I didnt think it was a calendar but these corporations seem to sometimes use it for counting time.

That is one hell of a find, very good work OP.
Top quality thinking there.

I am indeed impressed.
Thats why I come here after all.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Most people are taking a nonchalant, apathetic attitude towards the Dec 21st as if nothing will happen. Won't they be surprised when something goes down. If nothing happens fine, but I'm ready mentally, physically and spiritually if something happens. I started prepping eight years ago and if whatever happens doesn't kill me straight away, I'll be surviving.

+63 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I am so glad that we only have another month of this.

I'm not knocking the OP don't get me wrong.
I, along with EVERYONE else, have No clue as to what, If anything, is going to happen on that date but one thing is for sure.

I am going to be relieved one way or the other once it passes.
This is like waiting for an orgasm that never really quite happens.
Well, it is finally going to happen in a few WEEKS!

Then we can finally move on and either die, burn, starve to death, become slaves to a NWO, elevate our consiousness, split off into a new dimension, or wake up with a hangover and go back to a job you hate so you can pay the bills.

Either way, it is going to be nice to have some closure.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Interesting premise. Rumor has it in order to avoid extremely bad karma, the PTB have to at least give us hints and clues as to what is coming down the pipe. Not that you inferred otherwise but most that study crop circles agree this one was farily crudely made thus terran made and not otherworldly.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Interesting premise. Rumor has it in order to avoid extremely bad karma, the PTB have to at least give us hints and clues as to what is coming down the pipe. Not that you inferred otherwise but most that study crop circles agree this one was farily crudely made thus terran made and not otherworldly.

Wow, that is a VERY interesting concept.
I wonder where we can get this manual to karma?

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Some initially thought it was pointing to Aug 4th, but that was corrected and it seems clear it is pointing to Dec 21st 2012

How was it corrected?

Was it corrected after August 4th passed with no event?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I second that.
I was wondering the same thing.
I hear all kinds of reasons and scientific explinations why this polar clock read Aug 4th.
There was ZERO doubt about it.
It could be "proven".

Now, Aug 4th came and went and somehow we got the date wrong and it REALLY says Dec 21st.

I would like to hear somebody explain just why/how this got mistaken.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Well to my knowledge some believed Aug 4th, others believed it connected to the myan long count and dec 21st. To me it seems obvious it was always Dec 21st or around that date due to my recent findings and the fact that the powers that be are using this symbol everywhere. That alone to me solidifies the legitimacy of this, and needs to be looked at further and taken seriously. Something is going on here.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Rumor has it in order to avoid extremely bad karma, the PTB have to at least give us hints and clues as to what is coming down the pipe.

From my understanding, it's not karma, it has to do with the magick that they practice. "The world around us is filled with energy. Magick is putting that energy in motion, directed by your intentions, to accomplish a goal." I don't know how it works, or even if it works, but there are powerful people who believe it does, that's why they put their plans in movies, commercials, city lay-outs etc., they believe the more people see it the more energy it garners.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Some initially thought it was pointing to Aug 4th, but that was corrected and it seems clear it is pointing to Dec 21st 2012

How was it corrected?

Was it corrected after August 4th passed with no event?

That was exactly my question.
I'm... skeptical.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

Yeah, that is my understanding of it as well.
and I don't doubt it one bit.
The days of this reality we live in being hum drum, ho hum, nothing special, nothing to see here, nuther day nuther dollar, are coming to a close I feel.

I have no doubt that humanity as a whole has been kept out of the loop when it comes to understanding the inner workings of our universe/reality.

The secrets they hide and keep have the potential of freeing ALL of us.
The big secret is......

WE ARE CREATORS!!!!!!!
and we can CREATE our own reality and make this planet Heaven on Earth with nothing but pure intention.

"They" are not!
They have been using US to create FOR them.
And we have been doing it for quite some time now.

My hope is that December 21 2012 is the date that their lease on this world expires and we regain our freedom,independance, and humanity back.
Where we will once again have all of the access they do to our inheritance of this hidden knowledge.
Knowledge to create from pure intention.

Human race, get off your knees.

We shall see soon enough.

Props on the thread btw.
Great finds.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Here's December 21st 2012 00:11.38 on the polar clock I just downloaded on my iPhone:

You can do the same to verify if you like.

Looks nothing like the crop circle

edit on 20/11/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
hmm.. what if we take our random thinking of dates and time.. and look at this image without any bias?

Lets say it has nothing to do with a date, maybe an event in the PROCESS, but its not a "clock" .. more of a record.

I was thinking the planets in a certain stage? If you look at this data; start with the middle which is empty.. maybe this represents the orbit center a.k.a the Sun; the first line of data represents Mercury, the second Venus and the third Earth WHICH if you look is the ONLY data line that meets 360 degrees representing complete information... the fourth Mars, fifth Jupitar.. yea you see where Im going.

Take a look at this picture and you will understand how Im trying to perceive this Crop Circle data..

Some sort of cycle for the planets maybe? And Earth happens to be completing that cycle VERY soon or is at the ending phase of completing these cycles..

Maybe our acient ancestors werent as bonkers as we think? How much time do you think ancient civilizations spent looking, recording, understanding our cosmos and Solar System? Im sure alot more then the average people today do.. like EVERY day..

Its possible whatever phase the Earth is in now; is exactly what the Mayans were recording in stone. They watched for centuries, taking record of constellations, celestial body phases and cycles etc.. and how Earth fit into the scheme of things.

Its not that far fetched? I think its WAY more plausible then saying these crops are showing a date -_-... that is ridiculous; humans never change their thinking, they percieve through one looking glass and dont bother changing it to understand things differently or from another angle.

Thanks for sharing, thats my two sense

~ Love is an art
edit on 20-11-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join