It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien image in the Northern Lights!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
That is a pretty cool catch for the photgrapher and would have made an awesome video too. I wonder if it's not the goverment using HAARP tho seems kinda fishy to me.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

It looks like a skull to me but in the video it went from a skull to an old man, then it reminded me of a poster of the face of a guy that progressed (how can I put this?) from the start of the evening to how he looked later in the evening. I hope you get what i'm talking about.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Funny how people tend to see anything in everything. And as it has been introduced in previous posts, it's all in the head and perception of a certain individual. It takes an open mind to not fall for that good old pareoidolia.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Similar to clouds taking all sorts of shapes and looking like faces, the Aurora Borealis is doing the same, so nothing artificial or special.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
just an illusion....

a hint of a alien face, but not enough to think, "Jesus thats mental"

never seen the northern lights, time to change that. I once saw an alien face created by hairs stuck in the bath tub, should have taken a photo!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
that looks normal nothing alien about it

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
thats just a one off, its like seeing animal shapes in clouds or the devils face in the WTC attacks.
edit on 25/11/2012 by wlasikiewicz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
A good ol Classic case of Try To Hard

2nd

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zidanelittle

Never seen Auroras? Well, just get your butt up here in Finland and i'll show ya. (One of my favorite hobbies in winter time spotting those)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join