It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenage Girl's Attacker Caught On CCTV

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Must...resist...urge to...violate...T&C...

Fair trial? Maybe...

How about releasing this guy's name and pictures-a-plenty. Call me old fashioned, but I'd be on him like stink on doo-doo.

Knock Out King? That sounds plausible. And I have to agree with the member that suggested this as a great reason to carry a firearm. Or a big stick. Unfortunately in this case, without the awareness factor, either would have been useless. In watching the video, however, I noticed something to support the "Knock Out King...wouldn't try it on someone who could defend themselves..." theory. Firstly, that was a horrible punch! Yeah, it knocked the YOUNG GIRL out, but I can guarantee dude's elbow was aching for days after this incident. See how he's holding the arm as he gallops away? I can only hope that he broke/tore/overextended something in that arm...

-Chaos

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I was a child protection worker for many years and saw things that I can never forget. I have PTSD from it. People use to ask me what I did for a living and I would tell them, "No you don't! Because if I tell you, you will not believe it!" I watched mothers and fathers turn into monsters from drug use. Selling their children for sex, selling their toys and their food for another high. It takes 4.5 years for a brain to heal after it is off meth. Yet we were forced to return children to those homes after 6 months to a year by the court systems and federal laws.
What kept me sane during that time was realizing what we would have without law and fair trials. Child protection burnout usually occurs around 2 years. I made it 4.5 years. I had to quit when my grandsons came along. Couldn't take it anymore.

It sounds like you have a lot of stress and grieving going on. I have a high school sweetheart battling stage 4 cancer all through her body that came out of nowhere without any warning symptoms. They are having to use maximum chemo and radiation and might die just from the treatment. My heart is heavy for all the pain and suffering going on in this world and when I see violence this man perpetrated on this young girl it makes me want to strike out as well. But I want the police, the courts and judges to exercise that mandate. I don't want to fall into the same violence as this person chose. Please know that you're now in my prayers and I consider you a friend!

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

this happened in England and I doubt that game has crossed overseas............. yet.

I'm afraid, and somewhat ashamed, to say that this has been around in the UK for donkey's years.

People have been getting assaulted from behind and in surprise for little or no reason for at least as long as I've been around.

I know of at least three people being killed in similar circumstances in my town alone - one of them was a friend of mine who was walking home after being out for a few pints.
Two Travellers had been riding around town in a pick up and were having a competition with each other - my mate died as a result of their 'game'.

The culprits fled to Ireland but a well known 'member' of the 'travelling fraternity' went over and forced them to come back to the UK and own up - he did this to avoid the renewal of serious clashes between travellers and a group within the town that has been ongoing for a number of years and has been the cause of several deaths and countless serious assaults.

But I digress.

Whoever was responsible for this assault - and until he is found all the finger pointing is nothing more than shear speculation, there are any number of possible scenario's - deserves to be treat in the same sort of brutal manner - but he'll probably end up doing 2 or 3 months then out on a tag - personally I'd have no problems breaking his legs then his arms.
edit on 21/11/12 by Freeborn because: Spelling, grammar, clarity etc

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I didn't know this game even existed before the poster said so.... but of course I have heard of the 'Initiation' phase to get into gangs, however, I still have to say that I dont believe its either of these....

And hey, i'd be with you on that Vigilante tour of the UK!!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The thing is, ethically I don't approve of vigilantism but I know my own nature and I'm not sure I'd be able to keep it in check if family or a close friend suffered.
I suppose it would be a lot easier to suppress if punishments handed out by the courts were appropriate for the crime committed etc.

Instead we lock people up for years for a bit of possession or minor dealing etc and let rapists, paedophiles and those who committ violent and unprovoked assaults off relatively leniently.

But I digress, yet again, and I'm afraid that's getting very close to the bounderies of T&C.

Perhaps we should be asking why such unprovoked attacks are apparently becoming more common within our society - is it just that standards have changed and more instances are being reported or is it a sign of a greater malaise at work within society?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

That's a hatecrime. That was a white woman and the black man just ran up and KTFO'd her.

For something to be a hate-crime you have to prove it was motivated by race. Not just people of different races attacking one another.

There was this black homeless guy in downtown CLV that went around punching random people, not motivated by race at all.

edit on 21-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I guess you are right but really my first thoughts after seeing this coward was to get out there and find him.

As to your question, I guess there are lots of pressures in this World today and thats why I reckon alot of these attacks happen... not saying this guy was pressured into it or his work is too pressurised, what i'm saying is some of the acts we've heard about this past year are down to pressure at work and home.

This guy is just a maniac, pure and simple.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by grayeagle

I agree with a fair trial of course.
I'm just fed up with people doing these kinds of crimes and turning around and doing the same thing right after they get out of prison.
He obviously has some type of mental defect, not one we would really wish to be passed on through any children.
I'm not saying kill his children if he already has any, God no.
With a father like this they would need special help.
I don't want this guy to father any more children though is what I'm saying.
It has NOTHING to do with race, were the races of the victim and perp reversed I would still feel the same.
Maybe that comment was over the top, I have to agree.

Thank you for your concern about my friend.
I lost my dad 2 months ago, my mother is fighting cancer and losing ground fast and now my best friend is a vegetable waiting to die.
I'm a little testy these days.
My apologies if I have offended anyone.

I agree with you. 100%

This type of thing has to stop. I just do not know how we are going to get a handle on it and actually stop it?

I find it very hard to believe that this type of person can ever contribute anything to society. WTF do we do with them?

This little game started out as slapping people. Do you remember that? slap happy or something? Sickening.

About the trouble you are going through presently.

It sucks to be losing parents. We will all go through this at some point. I don't want to feel bad for you, but I do in a way.

As someone who missed a lot of opportunities to tell my loved ones how much I loved them, and how grateful I was for all the things they have done for me, I tell you, don't miss your opportunity. Let them know, don't wait.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I didn't know this game even existed before the poster said so.... but of course I have heard of the 'Initiation' phase to get into gangs, however, I still have to say that I dont believe its either of these....

And hey, i'd be with you on that Vigilante tour of the UK!!

Well,

Knock Out King USA

Urban Dictionary

Yet another victim

Be aware of your surroundings.

If you see a group of thug looking low lifes standing around, why walk right past them and give them your back on egress?

Move across the street or turn around and exit the area.

Immediately you'll know if you have been targeted, because you changing direction will more than likely make your perp go into attack mode an
d they will immediately bear down on you.

Then you need to make up your mind right away, fight or flight. People like this do not fight fair, so best is to run.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Vigilantism needs to make a comeback.
Stuff like this really makes me wanna patrol the street on my own time,with my own authority.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Another white guy taking it out on a poor black immigrant - can one imagine if the colors were reversed? The blacks would go on a riot as in last years london riots, such is this behavior accepted as normal in "society" now.

Enoch Powell - Prophecy of a death foretold?

"Powell recounted a conversation with one of his constituents, a middle-aged working man, a few weeks earlier. Powell said that the man told him: "If I had the money to go, I wouldn't stay in this country… I have three children, all of them been through grammar school and two of them married now, with family. I shalln't be satisfied till I have seen them all settled overseas." The man finished by saying to Powell: "In this country in 15 or 20 years' time the black man will have the whip hand over the white man."[5] Powell went on:

Here is a decent, ordinary fellow-Englishman, who in broad daylight in my own town says to me, his Member of Parliament, that the country will not be worth living in for his children. I simply do not have the right to shrug my shoulders and think about something else. What he is saying, thousands and hundreds of thousands are saying and thinking – not throughout Great Britain, perhaps, but in the areas that are already undergoing the total transformation to which there is no parallel in a thousand years of English history.[5]

Powell went on to say:

We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependants, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre. So insane are we that we actually permit unmarried persons to immigrate for the purpose of founding a family with spouses and fiancées whom they have never seen.[6]"

en.wikipedia.org...

I wonder if the white victim`s blood flowed into the Thames.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund

That's a hatecrime. That was a white woman and the black man just ran up and KTFO'd her.

For something to be a hate-crime you have to prove it was motivated by race. Not just people of different races attacking one another.

There was this black homeless guy in downtown CLV that went around punching random people, not motivated by race at all.

There was nothing to indicate it wasn't motivated by hate. You see a grown ass black man knock a white girl into to the other side of Christ's millenial reign, walloping her with a haymaker that knocks her out cold. Whenever white people do something to black people they always scream hatecrime, but if that happens to a white person it's not hate. Oh the double standards and hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund

There was nothing to indicate it wasn't motivated by hate. You see a grown ass black man knock a white girl into to the other side of Christ's millenial reign, walloping her with a haymaker that knocks her out cold. Whenever white people do something to black people they always scream hatecrime, but if that happens to a white person it's not hate. Oh the double standards and hypocrisy.

Its not the hit that is the worst in this all. Although it makes a person sick.

When a persons lights go out while they are on their feet, they fall like a broom stood on end.

But instead of the bodies natural disposition to break the fall with hand or leg, the unconscious person hits their face or head on the ground. Its the fall to the ground that has killed so many people being punched.

I have the feeling they will catch this animal.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr treg
Another white guy taking it out on a poor black immigrant - can one imagine if the colors were reversed? The blacks would go on a riot as in last years london riots, such is this behavior accepted as normal in "society" now

As of yet, we know nothing of this case. We don't know if the man was an immigrant or not. He could have been born here. Black doesn't necessarily mean immigrant. Also, people tend to forget in cases like this, up until very recently, this kind of thing happened regularly to immigrants, particularly in they were black or brown. To many people, paki-bashing and wog-bashing was 'normal' and 'acceptable' in society.

Enoch Powell - Prophecy of a death foretold?

"Powell recounted a conversation with one of his constituents, a middle-aged working man, a few weeks earlier. Powell said that the man told him: "If I had the money to go, I wouldn't stay in this country… I have three children, all of them been through grammar school and two of them married now, with family. I shalln't be satisfied till I have seen them all settled overseas." The man finished by saying to Powell: "In this country in 15 or 20 years' time the black man will have the whip hand over the white man."[5]

This is the problem right here: there shouldn't be a 'whip hand' over anyone. What the man in the anecdote and Powell was meaning was that white man having the whip hand over blacks was OK, but not the other way around. Powell thought the Race Relations Act of the same year was immoral. That act made it illegal to refuse "housing, employment, or public services to a person on the grounds of colour, race, ethnic or national origins". He started boo-hooing because the government made it more difficult to be racist at a time when Commonwealth members were basically pulling Britain out of post-war crap due to a labour shortage due to losing so many working age men. The Commonwealth obligations that only existed thanks to British Imperialism.

I wonder if the white victim`s blood flowed into the Thames.

Melodrama, much?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Nothing much should surprise me on this site anymore but come on people.

To be honest I'm quite disgusted that so many people are seizing on this assault to spew their racist bollocks when their isn't a shred of evidence to even guess at the motivation behind the assault.

Yes, I know that there are some racially motivated attacks here in the UK - Black on white, white on black, Asian on Black or white, white or black on Asian, black on black, white on east european, blah blah blah - but how many non-racially motivated attacks are there?
A damn sight more I reckon.

Clearly some people just want to seize on any opportunity to justify their own bigotry.

If found to be racially motivated I'd gladly chop this piece of #'s head off and place it on a spike on London Bridge swiflty followed by the heads of the murderers of Stephen Lawrence and any other culprits of racially motivated attacks.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Apparently a man has been arrested for this incident:

news.sky.com...

Some of the story:

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "A man, aged 34, was arrested yesterday evening in connection with the assault of a 16-year-old female in High Street, Plaistow.

"He remains in custody at an east London police station."

The teenager is now recovering after the attack which happened outside the Black Lion pub at around 12.30pm on November 13.

The girl, who needed work on her teeth following the assault, is said to be "bearing up really well".

At least the girl is well enough to talk and will soon be back on her feet but you know what? I think she will be having nightmares for many years!! Plus she could grow up to be a manhater like one girl on this thread!!
edit on 22-11-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Mr Suspiria had much the same thing happen to him. No rhyme or reason for it. No stand off's, no funny look's, no nothing. If I hadn't rushed up the street after the guy he wouldn't have looked back at what he'd done, though clearly he was aware he'd fractured my fellas skull. Police still haven't got him, we've seen him up close once since (back at the scene of the crime no less) he shat himself and has since been keeping a low profile (Out of our way at least). He was obviously off his cake when he nearly killed my Mr. Trouble is my area is big in regards to the UK cage fighting circuit. Likelyhood this guy, for the size of him and his mannerisms fancies himself as an up and comer. I'm keeping my eye out, As soon as he dares bob his head over the parapet and into the public eye of the circuit he's done for and he knows it.

I wish such unprovolked attacks were rare, but it seem's they are not. I hope the girl's attacker is found quickly, but sadly in our case the whole town centers CCTV proved to be as much use as a chocolate teapot. I sense that, in our case, had the 'ard man actually killed my fella (and with a massive bleed on the brain and his skull fractured damn near the whole way around he came very close) then the Police would have actually done something, but he didn't so they don't give much of a toss. Heard nothing from El CID since May, though I'm willing to bet the murderous thug get's leathered at least once every two week's in a certain Vodka bar literally pissing distance from the back of the Police Station.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Read my post above yours.... he's been arrested!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

This is why I crack up at the notion that we are living in a Big Brother state because of the prevalence of CCTV here in the UK. No one is watching, you're lucky if they are even recording what is going on for future reference, and even when you hand the Police the evidence, as clear as blooming daylight, captured on film...it gets popped in a drawer because they 'don't have the resources' to actually track down criminals. The only way to get results is to hassle them to the point that you become so much of a nuisance that they do it just to get you off their backs.

I hope that your husband makes a full recovery, and that his attacker gets his just desserts, one way or another.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Thank you, he's doing fine.
If anything he bothers more about me being a worrywort and jumpy after the fact.

I completely agree with you. It isn't such the Big Brother thing at all, at least where I live. Oh the appearance of camera's are there for all to see, you can't miss them, but for what good?. Certainly not much good for the victims of crime. The poor girl in the OP's attacker has been caught, well that's great, but she got the benefit of this particular attack being given a great deal of coverage.

Some of us, in fact most of us get no such satisfaction at all, too much trouble to even stick a tiny segment in the local paper. It's more of a case of - /shrug 'Oh well, we'll get him if he does it to anyone else'. I mean in our case the guy was mid twenties, built like a brick #house, by the police's own assumption is clearly is a serious member of a gym and twice as tall as my fella - the guy sticks out like a sore thumb, if you were actually manning CCTV you'd have to be in a bloody coma to miss him swanning/jumping/shadow boxing around the town. Ah well it's obviously OK around here to one punch someone half your size in the side of the head who doesn't see it coming for no reason and leave them for dead, sorting that out must interfere with something more important - corridor chair jousting perhaps.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join