It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenage Girl's Attacker Caught On CCTV

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
reply to post by zroth

whats so fishy about it, its a chance for the public to ID the attacker.

Thousands of crimes and they choose one to put out there. That is fishy. If they want to find the criminals, why isn't there a constant source of "please identify this man/woman" type resources (TV, Web, etc)?

A few years back a lawyer was killed in the tube and CCTV would not release the film because of "privacy" issues.

To me this is a video to simply scare people, period.

Horrible incident, yes.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by grayeagle
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I guess I am a wondering about your response. I am wondering how it complies with the recent message we received concerning decorum. Your solution would be to kill the perpetrator, to wipe out his gene pool?

People who commit such random acts of violence are removed from society by placing them in prison, no? So, what guarantee would society have that even after his prison sentence he would not go out and do the same thing again?
I ask why society has to pay for his crime?
Would capital punishment be too much for such an act of wanton violence?
I don't think so personally.
I have a friend who will die soon due to a fall on concrete.
He was taken off a ventilator yesterday and we're waiting for him to pass now.
So this could be attempted murder.
What this criminal did was unthinkable in any civilized society.
Would you want this man to be a father of any child?
I fail to see where advocating capital punishment for such an act is a violation of decorum.

Do you have no opinion on the matter?
What do you think would be just punishment?
edit on 20-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You don't really know if it is random though.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

When we abandon civil law we place everyone at risk. We don't have all the facts but whatever they are the perpetrator has the right to a fare trial before a judge and jury. You would want the same right if you committed a crime. Also, do you really believe that it is this man's gene pool that precipitated this crime. Could someone with your gene pool commit this crime?

On a different note, I am sorry to hear about your friend. This must be a difficult time for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all those affected by his situation.

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: (no reason given)

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It is a game called Knock Out King.

Some punk points out to another punk someone alone and who looks vulnerable (because you can bet they would not try this on anyone who could defend themselves).

The punk then runs up, usually behind, or blind side and punches the victim in the head.

People have died already from this.

Remedy?

Concealed carry and ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings, front and back.

Always.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Wow that is just ridiculous! What happened to you and the girl in vid

I think that guy deserves to be beat down and then the death penalty.

If I was there I would of stopped him....

this worlds corruption makes me sick!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Wow...I'm kind of at a lost of words right now. Man I have a lot of anger running thru me on what I would do if I saw that.

Go Hawks.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

There are A LOT of mentally ill people roaming the streets of greater London, I never walk the streets without a weapon with me when I am visiting my friends.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
What in the name of.... ANYTHING, was that for?

Unprovoked attack, massive excessive use of force, leaving her face down on the road. What a guy!

Shes 16, a hit like that could have broken her neck quite easily, i hope when hes caught some other inmates give him the same treatment a few times a week. No thats not very PC, but im one of those people that believe that sometimes an 'eye for an eye' makes more sense than locking people up in near luxury with their pals for 'correction'.

Disgusting behavior that will likely result in a failure to correct the individual and he will be back out to randomly knock out other small girls.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That was a paid attack. That dude had no intentions other than knocking her the F#%K out. It wasn't robberie, rape, or simple battery. It was a retaliation of some kind, whether it be personal or a paid service. It sounds like he was just waiting for her to get far enough from her house to execute his "job"

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnfideI
It is a game called Knock Out King.

Some punk points out to another punk someone alone and who looks vulnerable (because you can bet they would not try this on anyone who could defend themselves).

The punk then runs up, usually behind, or blind side and punches the victim in the head.

People have died already from this.

Remedy?

Concealed carry and ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings, front and back.

Always.

This is also a likely scenario.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That's a hatecrime. That was a white woman and the black man just ran up and KTFO'd her.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
One cannot even start to imagine the humongous amounts of outrage and indignation if the attacker was some sturdy white male and the victim a poor young black woman

This was a planned, savage and racially motivated attack, cowardly executed by a black racist.
Say it people.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is why parents worry themselves sick over their kids. Out running around after age 20 without a bubble wrap suit and a marshmallow overcoat.

Pretty sure if he'd been dumb enough to do something like this in my range of vision, he'd be taking his trip to the ER in full restraint with a few more bruises & missing teeth than he started the day with.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
She probably rejected his sexual advancement.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

I agree with a fair trial of course.
I'm just fed up with people doing these kinds of crimes and turning around and doing the same thing right after they get out of prison.
He obviously has some type of mental defect, not one we would really wish to be passed on through any children.
I'm not saying kill his children if he already has any, God no.
With a father like this they would need special help.
I don't want this guy to father any more children though is what I'm saying.
It has NOTHING to do with race, were the races of the victim and perp reversed I would still feel the same.
Maybe that comment was over the top, I have to agree.

Thank you for your concern about my friend.
I lost my dad 2 months ago, my mother is fighting cancer and losing ground fast and now my best friend is a vegetable waiting to die.
I'm a little testy these days.
My apologies if I have offended anyone.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
reply to post by Manhater

Wow that is just ridiculous! What happened to you and the girl in vid

I think that guy deserves to be beat down and then the death penalty.

If I was there I would of stopped him....

this worlds corruption makes me sick!

The guy who hit me, he wasn't right in the head. He'd be talking to himself, so I'm going to say he was kind schizophrenic. I was also the same age as this girl when it happened.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
i get paranoid when walking alone about this kind of stuff, and i'm a guy.

if i heard someone running behind me first thing i'd do is look.. or if my shadow was on the wall wait til theirs shows up then turn around. catch em off guard or scare the crap out of a jogger.

but i grew up in a town with lots of bad apples.. sometimes even having strangers drive up to me walking on the st and trying to start a fight

hope they catch the guy but people need to stop being so oblivious
edit on 21-11-2012 by christoph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I heard an interview with this young woman earlier today. She doesn't know the attacker at all - it wasn't a spurned lover or similar - and she was only briefly aware of him before the attack. Apparently, he'd been giving her 'funny looks' just before the attack itself.

I'm also seeing the word 'schizophrenic' thrown around on this thread. It's worth pointing that, about a decade or so ago, some statistics were released about schizophrenics and violence. Even factoring in the relative sizes of the schizophrenic and non-schizophrenic demographics in Britain, a schizophrenic is more likely to be attacked by a 'regular' member of the public than the other way around.

Given the acknowledged increase on physical attacks on people with mental and physical impairments in Britain over the last couple of years (some evidence to suggest it's related to the 'disabled are spongers' narrative spun by the Tories and the right wing press) this has probably increased further..

Yes, there are headline grabbing instances of schizophrenics with samurai swords and so on. However, they tend to get more column inches than people like my friend who was kicked to death because he talked to himself in the street and acted 'funny'. Or even myself who has my window sput through and been assaulted whilst living in residential psychiatric care.

Deny ignorance, please.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
That hit reminded me of Mike Tyson's Punch Out. I have never seen a girl get rocked like that before. Who knows if it truly was unprovoked or she had it coming.

Either way, this sort of violence DOES NOT BELONG ON OUR STREETS!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join