It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 winged jet. any body got some info on this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Got this footage on youtube, dont claim to know anything about it, just after some answers.
I'll let the clip speak for it'self .

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender
Got this footage on youtube, dont claim to know anything about it, just after some answers.

Just jets flying in close formation

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I would agree with you, except I see only one set of engines when the jet(s) come on the other side of the clouds. Maybe it's the limousine of air travel...

Wouldn't those types of jets flying so close crash or something?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by repeatoffender

Just jets flying in close formation

no way! thats one macine

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
that's got to be photo shopped right? I honestly don't have any expertise in that area.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
that's got to be photo shopped right? I honestly don't have any expertise in that area.

i honestly dont know either, but there are people here that can tell us.
it looks really, really good at first glance though.
edit on 20-11-2012 by repeatoffender because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It's also fake. First of all, there aren't any transports like that that are supersonic, as is claimed in the video title. I don't think there's any way at all possible that an aircraft like that COULD be supersonic, or even fly. The air from the first set of wings (not the canards) would disrupt the airflow over the second set of wings which would destroy the lift of them, and create a ton more drag. And a twin engine? No way in hell are those engines getting it airborne. Those look like the JT8D family, and no JT8D ever produced has enough power to get something like that airborne, even if it's like a 727, and has a tail engine.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
re-watching it several times I am not sure what to think. Maybe it is photoshopped? It appears that the streams don't match up to the wings after the plane passes the clouds, but what do I know about them? I'm no expert on aircraft, but usually when I see streams off the wings, they're in line with the tips?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
It's also fake. First of all, there aren't any transports like that that are supersonic, as is claimed in the video title. I don't think there's any way at all possible that an aircraft like that COULD be supersonic, or even fly. The air from the first set of wings (not the canards) would disrupt the airflow over the second set of wings which would destroy the lift of them, and create a ton more drag. And a twin engine? No way in hell are those engines getting it airborne. Those look like the JT8D family, and no JT8D ever produced has enough power to get something like that airborne, even if it's like a 727, and has a tail engine.

awesome, well that does it for me then. cheers for that.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

Its hideous, not stealth, not fast looking with dinky commercial airliner looking clunkers for engines, just....dumb looking.

I doubt it can carry armaments since firing a missile would scorch the other wings.

Ugh....I hate it if its real.

edit on 20-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

Its hideous, not stealth, not fast looking with dinky commercial airliner looking clunkers for engines, just....dumb looking.

I doubt it can carry armaments since firing a missile would scorch the other wings.

Ugh....I hate it if its real.

edit on 20-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

lol, weirder things have been built i guess

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I see this daily in the airspace over my little west texas town. Just a formation.. Not something new.

Refueling exercise? Practice? Who knows. But it happens here maybe 10 or more times a day, well into the dark hours. At night, the lighting pattern and slow flight of such a maneuver makes the jets look like the infamous TR3-B.

Just letting ya know.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

very true unless it was configured like a stagger-wing bi-plane

most likely a hoax

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

That would solve the lift problem, but not the speed, or the power problem, along with a host of other problems that I haven't even begun to touch upon.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hmm
It looks exactly like a MD 80.

With 2 front sets of wings that perfectly match the normal wings. Just look at any MD 80. Plenty of room to add fake wings up front.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

They look like two Euro-fighters flying very close in formation

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

They look like two Euro-fighters flying very close in formation

maybe it was a pair mating, that where all the new ones come from, lol

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

LOL nothing like Typhoons, just because they've got canards! The delta wing is the giveaway!

edit on 20-11-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

ya, I have no idea what that is. If I had to guess I'd say that it is possibly one airplane being flown atop another like when they taxi the space shuttle, although if that is the case here I can see no body from the other plane and it certainly doesn't look like the space shuttles wings.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GrimReaper86

The only aircraft to do that was the Shuttle Carrier Aircraft. This is an obvious fake video. The aircraft in question looks like a CRJ900 or CRJ1000, with more wings and canards added on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join