It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrival of NIBIRU? Could it be like "The Event"? IS IT POSSIBLE? What do you think?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydrawolf
I am open to all possibilities...

Originally posted by Hydrawolf
So maybe it is Nibiru. What if Nibiru is an intelligently controlled planet inhabited by Et's. These ET's could be thousands if not millions of years more technologically advanced than us. Maybe they can control the journey of this planet and even travel through wormholes and instantaneously move from one point of the universe to another.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=15341114#pid15341114

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one with an open mind. The idea might SOUND crazy, but who knows...and to just dismiss it as nonsense is just being closed-minded

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterGriffin

Nibiru threads can go anywhere! Especially in the "learning the ropes section".

In fact, if you have a boring thread to post you can always jazz it up with something about Nibiru or Zombies in the title.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

If that was supposed to be a clever joke, you failed. How about contributing SOMETHING to the conversation (and by "something" I don't mean a joke that no one finds funny)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Arrival of Nibiru? Where exactly does it arrive and what would happen if it did?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PeterGriffin

So what do you guys think?

That's as believable as this...

I am sorry but that could never happen in the real world.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

They could have done so much more with that movie.

I think some people are missing my point. **I DON'T BELIEVE in Nibiru** let's get that point across. What I am saying is (for those that DO believe) since it is "not visible" and obviously would be by now, this would be the only explanation....

Even though some may say this can never happen "in the real world", there is so much we don't know, and ruling something out just because we don't have this form of technology on earth isn't exactly having an open mind.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join