It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an avatar stereotypist!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Originally posted by Lysis
reply to post by littled16

Thank you

Those kitty eyes are telling me to have happy holidays and to give them cheezburgerz...
edit on 11/20/2012 by Lysis because: (no reason given)

You're welcome! And the kitty DOES accept offerings of cheezburgerz gladly!

My arch-rival!!!

I have allllll the cheezburgerz and I'm not gonna share!!! MUHAHAHAHA

...well, ok, I'll share.... but NO PICKELS!!!

...ok, ok, if you really want pickels, I can share those too...

sheeesh, just wear a chiten down....

reply to post by PurpleChiten

We all know the "official" story, but few know the truth: That you are really a Reptilian overlord disguised as a lisping chiten, sent here to infiltrate the chiten community and eventually take over the world! The poor pink chiten hasn't a clue as to your true identity, but as kitties are the mortal enemies of all reptiles we are aware- watching and waiting for you to make your move. Beware!

Or I could be completely making that up, and you are merely a cute purple lisping chiten- my favorite beloved arch rival whom I love to tease!

Shhhhhhhhhhhh Don't tell everybody!!! How am I gonna take over the world if people know who I really am!!!

edit on 21-11-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by graceunderpressure

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
See, I'm an actual purple chiten who got beamed up by a UFO...

So, how was the probe, Chiten?
On the interpretation side, my instincts tell me that you're actually a rooster. And you'd never leave the poor little pink chicken behind if she was bouncy and cute. All of your avatars seem to have the common "purple chicken" theme...it shows that you're light-hearted, and interested in the cadre of serious subjects found on ATS but not likely to get dragged down into the dumps just because the sky is falling. I'm guessing, young professional male?

As for my avatar, any takers, please?

Ya know, at first, I was really scared, but then... well, I didn't really feel much... AND they found a possible cyst and did a quick lil surgery with their advanced medical technology and prevented a serious case of cancer!!!

I was really thankfull!!!

...not as "young" as I'd like to be, but still young at heart

.....43.... or.... 29 with 14 years experience

....or 12 with 31 years experience

ETA: your avatar? ....hmmm..... you like nature and the unusual and like to find humor in odd places. You can be serious yet have a light-hearted side

A lovely lady in her mid-20's to early 30's who is altruistic and loves to laugh with friends while discussing the solutions to the world's problems

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

As a child I wished upon a star that my favorite fluffy stuffed animal could become real. My wish was magically granted, but your eyes freaked my mom out so bad that she sent you away and wouldn't tell me where.

Many years later as I visited my favorite internet playground 'lo and behold I found you once again! You escaped your confines and now roam freely at ATS! The only problem is that here is the only place I can see and visit you, but that's okay- mommy can't hurt you here!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
i get lots of positive feedback for my guy

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

my favorite stuffed animal as a child was a "Dodo bird". I loved that bird, he was about half as big as I was and I carried him with me all the time. I was heartbroken when he ran away from home (mom threw him away after she could no longer patch the holes). I still remember him though! I have very few memories before the age of 10 or so, but he's one of the memories that I held on to

His place was taken by my cat, named Rover (female cat). I was just a little kid and I cried and cried and cried for a cat. Finally, my grandmother told me if I'd get in there and take my bath, she'd get me a darn cat. She did. A little kitten was wandering around outside that had been abandoned. She brought it in and threw it in the bathtub with me

She lived to be 18 years old, all of her teeth eventually fell out, so she was a toothless cat that we had to feed from the blender. She was my best friend in the whole world. I'd get upset, jump on my bike, throw the cat over my shoulder, hook my tape player on the handlebar and ride around and around the house for hours

That was one PATIENT cat!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

You are my grandbaby's other dimensional twin, except in your dimension your granny couldn't get your hair out of the vacuum cleaner!

Very cute!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Mine was a big, pink, fluffy stuffed animal I called "Critter". I have no idea what kind of animal Critter was, but she had HUGE eyes! Critter disappeared when I went to my granny's house for the weekend. Mom said she sent Critter to live somewhere nice where she could be around other critters, but I think she lied!

P.S. Kitties understand kids more than most people give them credit for. My cat lets the grandbaby drag her around the house by the tail and never gets mustered!

edit on 21-11-2012 by littled16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Awesome! And very funny.

Come to think of it, when I was a child all my stuffed animals had names and personnas. I haven't thought about that in a long time. You should open up a psychic business.

Oh no! Looks behind you.
There's MAMA! Scurries away...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by jiggerj

I dare you to read mine.

Super Saiyan 3 Gohan?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I edited in my avatar reading of you

I got in a hurry with the reply button.... I do that a lot

ETA: your avatar? ....hmmm..... you like nature and the unusual and like to find humor in odd places. You can be serious yet have a light-hearted side

A lovely lady in her mid-20's to early 30's who is altruistic and loves to laugh with friends while discussing the solutions to the world's problems

And littled, my arch-nemisis is a hot, young granny!!

She was upset that she had no rivals, so I made her mine

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
When it comes to tastes in art to each their own...... world would be very drab / dull if everyones tastes were the same ( actually it applies to many things not just art....) in japan anime / manga are enjoyed by people of all age groups not just the young... and yes they do have adult anime - hentai ... find it interesting seeing some of the unique avatars people have ...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
reply to post by Ferryman

Very often you feel like you have to wait too long, and life in that part is not fair. You like hard rock or heavy metal music and you come from Scandinavia or Germany. You are fascinated by the wrath of Gods and your favourite movie would be like Clash of Titans and you see yourself as a Liam Neeson who played the Zeus. You are male and have long hair. I think you may play guitar. You have bad habits, you propably smoke and love greasy food. You would love to have a power , not economical but ability to destroy everything with a snap of fingers

Hi Dollukka with all due respect you could NOT be more wrong in your assumption of me. All right my ancestors do come from Norway (Scandinavia), and were Vikings. I do NOT like hard rock or metal, i like Synthesiser music, Latin American, the classics, and Tamla Motown. One of my Favourite Films is "Clash of the Titans" but i like all films that deal with this subject, Sci/Fi, and action movies. I am male yes but i do not have long hair, it's short, and grey. I do not smoke, and quitted after my stroke 4.5 years ago. I eat Healthily. I have to put my hands up to your observation, i would love to send into oblivion all the Murderers, Paedophiles, those that beat pensioners up, Etc, Etc with a click of my fingers. Here is what i look like. This pictures was taken last year on the "Kennet, and Avon canal" between "Hungerford, and Great Bedwyn" Newbury UK. I was driving the Narrow boat.

Tony
PS My favourite cuddly toy when i was a little sprog was a Gynormous Teddy bear. I wish i knew what happened to him?.
All though my Mrs calls me her Teddy Bear.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Ferryman because: Added text

edit on 21-11-2012 by Ferryman because: Added text

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Why, thank you, Chiten. I do love nature, the unusual, and discussing world problems, which kinda makes ATS the perfect place to hang out. Funny, just before I read your post, a friend and I were laughing about how they just passed a nudity ban, here in San Francisco and the nudists have their panties in a bunch -- wait! You can't exactly say that. Let's just say they're upset because they can't hang out in shopping malls naked. Wait, oh I give up! World problems, indeed.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I'm definitely of the "home nudist" variety, but in the interest of the public's eyesight and lack of upset stomachs, I do put clothes on if I leave the house

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Eeeek!!!

Run away grace....run away!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I'll take any observations based on my avatar....TIA....

Des

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Aaaahhh.....Des is the queen of the enchanted realm. She travels on beams of sunlight, spreading gifts of wonderfully aromatic candles and beautifully scented and luxurious bath products to all those who sincerely love and respect pigmy goats! She has a warm heart and a wickedly sharp wit, so beware! If you anger her highness she will slash you with her sarcasm!

All hail Queen Des!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferryman

Lol your avatar totally fell into stereotype of Scandinavian heavy metal bands which uses theme you picked very widely

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

A big hug to the purple one for stroking the kitty's ego today!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

A big hug to the purple one for stroking the kitty's ego today!

Anytime

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join