It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an avatar stereotypist!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferryman

Very often you feel like you have to wait too long, and life in that part is not fair. You like hard rock or heavy metal music and you come from Scandinavia or Germany. You are fascinated by the wrath of Gods and your favourite movie would be like Clash of Titans and you see yourself as a Liam Neeson who played the Zeus. You are male and have long hair. I think you may play guitar. You have bad habits, you propably smoke and love greasy food. You would love to have a power , not economical but ability to destroy everything with a snap of fingers

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I have to agree with you, OP... I think an avatar says a lot about a person. A little bit of one's personality is in that picture, after all you do choose it to represent you. I have a hard time taking someone seriously when their avi is silly, but I read what they have to say anyway... you can't judge a book by it's cover. Mamma taught me to never assume, sometimes people with silly avatars have the most important things to say.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Dear dollukka;

LOVE your avi

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Stargate, you want to escape this World as you think we have done everything wrong here and have no clue of our inner capacity, you think mankind is blindfolded and out of the track. You are spiritual person and love to watch stars at the sky, you believe deep inside you that you are from some other planet. You are intrested in Aliens as a spiritual guidance and Native Indians as they believed in star people and realized that we are on earth to serve the earth and not opposite. Your favourite movies are science fiction with good fibe, like a Starman and Cocoon.

I think you meditate and try to keep in health maybe yoga. You are a modern day Hippie.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Ok.. what does my avi say about me?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by jiggerj

I hate NASCAR.

Watching cars drive in circles for 5 hrs. is not my idea of entertainment.

HAHAHAHA! But you don't deny the rest of it!

Sorry, watchitburn. Is there a nice way of saying we think you're avatar hints at you being a pyromaniac? lol You are fixated on the idea that the world is going to go up in flames. Other than that, you love hot, spicy food and hot, spicy women. You have a collection of horror movies with a lot of gore. You have a police scanner that tells you when an accident occurs so you can rush out and see it for yourself. I also get the sense that you LOVE NASCAR races.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

You are obviously a woman, you have either scottish or irish roots thats why you have picked a warrior woman. You present strenght and justice and want to fight the negative issues we face here on earth. I think you are a redhead. You have temper and you are stubborn. You would fight to save your family which you protect like a female lion. You love to spend time with your loved ones and you are a good mother. But you have such a strong opinions and want to guide everyone around you that every now and then there are a conflict.
Your favourite movies would be historical like Braveheart, Anne Stuart or Virgin Queen, your favourite tv shows would be Tudors.
You have all you need and what matters around you, this gives you happiness you want to share to others too, even they are not your relatives.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

OK Let me have a bash at you:

You possess psychic abilities
You are esoteric in nature
You are connected to you chi (pineal) more so than others
You are mid/late 20's
You are from Japan
Your dreams are vivid and surreal and full of symbolism ( LOL - cheating there - I know )
You are not married nor in a serious relationship
You are holding on to a monumental secret

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

not sure about psychic but i follow my instincs (pineal). When i meet a person i know in 10 seconds what he/she is alike and this insight has never failed me

Esoteric, maybe

From Japan, not but according to genetic pool i have some asian.
I love secrets but not invidual ones

edit on 21-11-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
reply to post by Hefficide

You were so busy in your life that you didn´t stop to think what would be your ideal occupation, so you went where your nose pointed at. You had lust and enjoyed your life path till the point when you realized it was all wrong LOL

Have we ever been married???

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

A picture or photo that someone chooses to represent them in an anonymous world says a lot in my mind. I have noticed reading through various posts that coincidently or not, their avatar usually seems to relate to their mindset at least on some level.

Admittedly, its hard not to connect the avatar with ones personality on some level, and someone else’s perception of it probably also has a lot to do with their own experiences related to it.

For example, Just judging on your avatar alone I wouldn’t picture you as a grumpy old man as posted a few times earlier or you most likely would have chosen one with a grumpy face. I rather read the photo as a whole. The facial expression seems to show signs of a little humor, an older gentleman, probably somewhat of an outdoorsman or hunter, probably someone with a working class background, and probably someone who wont listen to a lot of BS. ect ect

Could be way off, but generally speaking avatars are usually a good ballpark reference toward the inner workings of their mind.

Interesting subject thanks for posting OP. S&F

edit on 21-11-2012 by JBpage76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I hope not, because you are stubborn to the bone. I would say you should change things around you and you wouldn´t listen.. then i would end up worrying

AND you snore

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Renegade2283

Stargate, you want to escape this World as you think we have done everything wrong here and have no clue of our inner capacity, you think mankind is blindfolded and out of the track. You are spiritual person and love to watch stars at the sky, you believe deep inside you that you are from some other planet. You are intrested in Aliens as a spiritual guidance and Native Indians as they believed in star people and realized that we are on earth to serve the earth and not opposite. Your favourite movies are science fiction with good fibe, like a Starman and Cocoon.

I think you meditate and try to keep in health maybe yoga. You are a modern day Hippie.

Well, let me start by saying you got only a tad bit of it right.

I dont really want to escape this world because I love it, yet I see massive room for improvement. I may not have a great idea of our inner capacity, but does anyone really? While I do think much of mankind is blindfolded, I see many people in history and around me who are the epitome of the "right" track. I do kinda feel like I am not in the right reality, but I am on the right planet.

However, I am deeply interested in Aliens and the Native American culture, as well as the aborigine culture of Australia since much of my decent is from there. I believe the earth and its people can live in tandem with neither "serving" the other. Also, my favorite movies are indeed science fiction, with a feel-good vibe. Though, I have never heard of either of those movies

I do not meditate, I have tried, but I never quite could "empty my mind", always thinking. I am not too conscious about my health, no where near as much as I should be considering the value I place on life. I am a hippy in some ways, but for the most part I wouldn't label myself as such.

Thanks for the effort, but I would try again.

ETA: I do like to watch the stars though.

edit on 21-11-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by deadpool84

So no one wanted to pick a joker, your avatar tells me that you are one, you are a comedian who tends to make jokes and pranks. You are funny person to be around but sometimes your jokes are so weird and people do not take you seriously. This doesn´t bother you one bit cos you want to hide yourself.
You have Alien in your avatar, so you are fascinated by them but also are a bit sceptic ( thats why there is a funny face ) you want to see all mysteries debunked.
You have had many relationships which has ended only cos you cannot take life seriously, You are a fan of Mc Donalds and George Carlin

Your favourite movies woud be something like the life of Brian by monty python.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'm always kind of letdown when someone changes their avatar after I have spent so much time getting used to them with their old one.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I hope not, because you are stubborn to the bone. I would say you should change things around you and you wouldn´t listen.. then i would end up worrying

AND you snore

This proves it. YOU are one of my ex's!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I pretty much exclusively identify people by their avatars. If someone changes their avatar it is likely I will not know who they are. Certain people I can identify by their posts though. As for the anime avatars, I must agree that they seem childish and make one believe the poster is either a) young, or b) has a very strong “child” side to them.

As for my avatar, what do you, or anyone else here, believe it means about me?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Whats the avatar a photo of?.. I'd take a stab at it, but I am only seeing a red X

***Which by the way I am sure is an issue with our computers here.
edit on 21-11-2012 by JBpage76 because: Addition of content.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

You are religious and most likely catholic. I believe you have mediterranean roots maybe italian. You are a male and have had religious childhood, you are married. Healthy mind in healthy body you propably take a walk every day.
You like art with religious vibe, Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo. You are also fascinated about King Arthur and knights of the round table, and history of cross crusaders. Also Inferno of Dante.

Movies you enjoyed Indiana Jones last crusader, Da Vinci code. Legends of Narnia not because you think those are heretic.
If you are not a priest you have chosen wrong path

Almost forgot, you like rituals, if you take a look at your daily life you have them in your routines

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I would also appreciate an interpretation of mine please.

I do tend to identify people by their avatars, however, that being said, many members change it so often, that I cannot keep up.

vvv

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join