It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an avatar stereotypist!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Don´t buy binoculars, you would end up worse

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
Well, I may not be honest, but I'm good. Honestly!

lol I don't believe in evil anyway.
Anything which looks evil has a reason behind it, it's all a matter of perceptions...

As for your avatar, any guy with a swan avi has got to have a truly tender heart. I sense that you are a vegetarian, even if you slip from time to time and sneak a slice of bacon.
You see the good in all things.

Believe it or not, that was very accurate! Am that obvious?

Your favorite shows are: Highway to Heaven, Little House on the Prairie, and everything that gives the viewer hope.

I dunno what are those shows... I french canadian...

Sometimes I disagree with your beliefs, but "belief" is not what defines a person, it's what they do that defines them. You're okay in my book

BTW Is that yourself on your avatar?
edit on 22-11-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I dunno what are those shows... I french canadian... BTW Is that yourself on your avatar?

No, but it might as well be. The pic is of an actor, Walter Matthau. My connection to the pic is that I feel so old, and Walter starred in a film called 'Grumpy Old Men'.

Highway to Heaven is about an angel (played my Michael Landon) that goes around saving people from themselves.

Little House on the Prairie, written by Laura Ingalls Wilder, is based on her childhood in a pioneer family. In the weekly show, the interaction between father and daughter has brought tears of joy to my eyes several times. Very touching. The father was also played by Michael Landon.

Full episodes can be found here: little house on the prairie season 1
edit on 11/22/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
reply to post by Night Star

Let´s try,
btw your avatar is very beautiful and sad. In the background you have a garden of flowers, so you either have a garden or wish to have one, i go with the first and you propably grow flowers maybe herbs.
The sadness of elf, you feel like life have had obstacles in your life and sometimes you had feeling to give up but even then you most likely decide not to and get instantly your chin up and fight. Warrior and justice, i think those two words describe you well.
You like fantasy, Lord of Rings and character in there most likely Arwen you feel connected to. You also might like Highlander, Pan´s Labyrinth and the Legend and enjoy instrumental music with mystery.
Song i would descibe you would be this one

You are concerned what happens around you, you are the one who people turn to when they have troubles and you always help them regardless if you are tired or not. Sometimes you feel overwhelmed and want some peace and less burden.
Scene where you would like to live is woods and century would be at the time of Robin Hood, i think you have English roots and you are fascinated of ancient cultures specially celtic. Stonehenge and druids, magic of the nature. You have strenght in your character.
Question you ask is not when, where its why,

reply to post by Invariance

Thank you, wow i believe we pick our avatar to describe ourselves what we are like or what we want to be, either way would tell quite a lot of ourselves

edit on 22-11-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

WOW! YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!
You're so amzing with these avatars!!!!! Thanks so much! HUGS!!

edit on 22-11-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
You read Night Star's very well!

Want to read mine?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

I might go complitely wrong with you as i have seen " The fourth kind" lol
Ok im going with that first idea i have poppin in my mind, i believe you have picked your avatar just because of that movie and the connection it made with Aliens. You never see Owl same again.
I think you are oriented to Aliens and everything which we cannot explain, as a owl you are dreamer and perhaps practise lucid dreaming, taking a nap is your pleasure and it has become a habit you want to have everyday like a drug.
Owls general has been linked to wisdom so i believe you have some too, also they are connected to books i don´t see you reading a lot nowadays but you have had your share of them.
You are a male and have a girlfriend, i believe you are about 25-30 years old. What movies i would pick to you are The fourth kind ( which you have allready seen- i bet), Amityville and The Entity.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneCloudHopper2

Want to read mine?

Hi. I need something to do. Hope you don't mind.

I see a quiet spiratualism and connection to nature. Somewhat of a loner. But also enjoys people in selected social get-togethers.

The owl has great awareness and also beauty in power. There is a strong inner strength here. Someone in control of their own thoughts. Not swayed by propaganda or society restraints.

No one should mistake quietness as weakness.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

FYI: I thought Gumpy Old Men was a GREAT flick!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Hi Annee,

I would be honoured if you could read me.

Thanking you in advance.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by Annee

Hi Annee,

Thanking you in advance.

Anne is da BOMB! She's one of the first folks I met on here and I hold her in the highest of regard

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I know mate - she automatically made my "mates" list when you had her down as one of your favourite ATS members in that thread a month or so ago.

If I recall you also gave her good rap too.

edit on 23-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Oh yeah... well, it was more than 10 minutes ago, so my memory didn't hold onto it very well

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Hi Annee,

Thanking you in advance.

Thank you. I've already read some of the readings others have given to you - - but maybe I'll give a different perspective. I can only do energy - - can't do physical at all.

I'm only partially focused with minimal time - - holidays - family and all.

The major thing I'm picking up is integrity.

You don't just do a job - - you are passionate about it- - more like passionate about the success of it. EXCEPT: passionate is not really the right word - - there is a lot of analytical in you - - like no stone unturned. You are very diligent in making sure things are done right.

I'm picking up children. I don't know it they are yours. I feel a concern for their safety.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

I might go complitely wrong with you as i have seen " The fourth kind" lol
Ok im going with that first idea i have poppin in my mind, i believe you have picked your avatar just because of that movie and the connection it made with Aliens. You never see Owl same again.
I think you are oriented to Aliens and everything which we cannot explain, as a owl you are dreamer and perhaps practise lucid dreaming, taking a nap is your pleasure and it has become a habit you want to have everyday like a drug.
Owls general has been linked to wisdom so i believe you have some too, also they are connected to books i don´t see you reading a lot nowadays but you have had your share of them.
You are a male and have a girlfriend, i believe you are about 25-30 years old. What movies i would pick to you are The fourth kind ( which you have allready seen- i bet), Amityville and The Entity.

I never saw "The Fourth Kind". One day I meditated on what my animal spirit was and after a while I started seeing owls. I have never pursued the matter any deeper, but to me they are a kind of guiding and protecting power. There is something safe and powerful about them to me, especially a white one.

You are part right, as I have had lucid dreams and am fascinated by aliens. I do read every day, but am not a bookworm. I have often been told that I am mature and wise beyond my years (but of course I can be foolish like anyone else.) I am in my early 30's. I do have a girlfriend, although it is complicated. I do watch a lot of haunting-related movies, mostly documentaries. I am a big fan of A Haunting (the TV series and their films.)

Thanks for the reading!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by LoneCloudHopper2

Want to read mine?

Hi. I need something to do. Hope you don't mind.

I see a quiet spiratualism and connection to nature. Somewhat of a loner. But also enjoys people in selected social get-togethers.

The owl has great awareness and also beauty in power. There is a strong inner strength here. Someone in control of their own thoughts. Not swayed by propaganda or society restraints.

No one should mistake quietness as weakness.

Thanks! That is a pretty accurate description of my personality. I am very quiet and some consider me weak for it (unless they push me too far and are shocked by how strong I am!) I tend to keep to small, select groups socially, but am often alone. I do have a lot of self-control and am not easily swayed. Nicely done!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

Hi Annee,

Thanking you in advance.

Thank you. I've already read some of the readings others have given to you - - but maybe I'll give a different perspective. I can only do energy - - can't do physical at all.

I'm only partially focused with minimal time - - holidays - family and all.

The major thing I'm picking up is integrity.

You don't just do a job - - you are passionate about it- - more like passionate about the success of it. EXCEPT: passionate is not really the right word - - there is a lot of analytical in you - - like no stone unturned. You are very diligent in making sure things are done right.

I'm picking up children. I don't know it they are yours. I feel a concern for their safety.

Wow - right on the nail.

My job, aside from navigation (navy) is dealing with the statutory authorities (customs/quarantine etc) of various countries and the paperwork has to be spot on - every time, Failure to do so could see the vessel detained. There is also the documentation for class certification etc which is relentless.

LOL - having OCD helps alot!

I have 2 kids - 8 year old daughter & 6 year old son and yes, their safety is paramount to me and I think about that aspect more often than not when I am at sea - thank the Lord I have an awesome wife!

Thank-you for your time - it is much appreciated
edit on 23-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I don't remember what she replied to mine a long long time ago, but I remember it was right on the money, and very nice

...more than 10 minutes ago and it has left my brain

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Haha this is a cool thread. ANyone care to say what they think of me by looking at my avatar?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by doodles40
Haha this is a cool thread. ANyone care to say what they think of me by looking at my avatar?

You play basketball!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

What is this witchcraft!

Hahaha yes, yes I do play basketball, well PLAYED basketball, I'm injured at the moment and havn't been able to play all year

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join