It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an avatar stereotypist!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

Yeah thats pretty darn funny there. Reminds me of my mother-in-law.. lol.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I'll take any observations based on my avatar....TIA....

Des

You harbor a secret love for purple fowl!

A nice, whimsical fairy that is basically good, but gets curious about the darker side and explores from time to time... just for kicks

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Oh My...thank you for so many kind words. I do love my goats...and I do have a slightly brittle side if pushed to that point.
Queen, not really...Imp..yes...

As to the luxurious bath products...Yes! But, I do make the more *witchy* potions too...just ask Heff.....

Des

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

You are a real tree hugger, you love grass, butterflies, and even little bugs. You wish you could save the earth as it is the only thing we have and also you are a bit too much a dreamer to step up into reality. You are not activily working for saving the World but more like shaking your pixie head when you see something wrong, and right after that you are counting shooting stars. You don´t have much patience to read long books instead you enjoy poetry and daydreaming. In your daydreams you browse the wildlife from your cloud where you sit and giggle.
You propably do have a kids and you are an amazing mother with magical touch..

You are a mix of Mary Poppin and Yoko Ono who sang:
Yes, I'm your angel
I'll give you everything In my magic power
So make a wish and I'll let it come true for you
You're my fairy
You give me everything I ever wanted from life
Have I made a wish and is that why I have you?
We believe in pumpkins that turn into princesses
And frogs that turn into princes
We believe in moons that smile to us
When we hurry home before the midnight strikes

edit on 21-11-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
changed to one of my other avatars to get a new reading

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

You do have a lot in the ball park. But, wrong about the reading...have read over 10,000 books. One grown Child, yes, she did have a bit of a fantasy life as a young 'un. Big activist in the 70's. Just started a new business after retiring 2 years ago...so working my widdle fairy azz off again....

Am a day dreamer in many ways, but a realist when feet put to the flames. I work hard at weaving dreams into reality. You have quite a gift of tuning in...

ETA: I never liked Yoko Ono....but, never really gave her a chance either....

Thanks!

Des

edit on 21-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
changed to one of my other avatars to get a new reading

You wear your heart on your sleeve, as you feel it's safest there, where you can see and guard it at all times. You've been hurt very badly by someone close in the past, but your spirit has not given up on love, and people.

You are happiest when you make others smile....your favorite cereal is Fruit Loops, but, you hide them behind the box of oatmeal in your cabinet.

Des

edit on 21-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

You love Comedy central channel, also your favourites could be Sponge Bob.. but both of your avatars have been mathematically clean, so we focus only to relevant and have not really background, you want to make a statement even you disquise it with this funny 3D bird.. you made yourself... let me guess you have a hobby with 3D i might even have you on my Twitter list lol
So what you use to rig cinema?
So the fact you do not have texture on your bird tells me you lack of experience on this or UV mapping

Anyway you propably have a eduacational path, maybe kindergarden or first grades. You are single and like Alien theory because it would be mathematically absurd idea that we are alone in the universe.. You run

Need to add.. you even might sing at the church choir

edit on 21-11-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
*** REMINDER ***

The Topic is Stereotyping Avatars....

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
I am curious what someone thinks mine would represent.

This is fun!

Your avatar fascinates me for some reason. I don't know who the character man is.

I see a curious thinker. I see a student (maybe - maybe not - in school - but always with desire to learn new things).

Definitely science - - and/or science fiction writing.

I'm picking up math. Do you like doing math equations?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thescripter
I'm always kind of letdown when someone changes their avatar after I have spent so much time getting used to them with their old one.

I never change mine.

It has a very simple meaning - - and I like it. Plus I made it

edit on 21-11-2012 by Annee because: DAMN QUOTES!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
Intriguing. I changed my avatar not too long ago, curious as to what, if anything, can be inferred from it. The last one definitely could give off a vibe, but this one; not so much.

Its almost Dec 2012 - - you've checked out - - and are ready for the end of the world?

I keed
- - unless I'm right - - then I'll take credit for it.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

For some strange reason the guy from Big Bang Theory always makes me think of "loveable, furry, ol' Grover" from Sesame Street- if Grover had OCD! To me that makes you a neat freak. The cute chiten says you love to make people happy- especially children.

Although your avatar reads "funny, happy" I've seen your posts in the political forum. The cute, purple chiten can morph into a deadly fighting rooster when riled up!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
And what do you make of the man who uses no avatar?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferryman

I find something very sad about your avatar.

A woefulness of a time that once was. A time of hard work - but great pride. Something society lacks today.

Water always reminds me of cleansing. Especially sea water with its high salt content.

I feel like you wish you could was the world with sea water.

I feel you have deep thoughts about man and nature. Its an even balance - - one does not seem to take priority over the other.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

Your favourite tv series are propably Revelution ( even its a bit naive) Fringe and The Walking Dead, you also watch National Geographic and cops. you are expecting the power grid to fail. We call phenomenon in your avatar when tv programs have ended snowing ... so im using snowing. Snowing reminds me of two movies Poltergeist and John Carpenters Prince of Darkness in last one there were weird radio signals from another reality. .. I think you enjoy indie movies and B-class horror stories and you definately will watch blockbusters, you don´t like drama. You are about 40 and male, social and love to play videogames like Call of Duty.
You spend too much time in front of your pc and thats why your belly is growing up and socks stinks

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by danger2oneself
And what do you make of the man who uses no avatar?

One of two things: Either you choose not to be labeled or categorized due to your almost paranoid need for anonymity, or you just haven't found the avatar that is "the one" yet.....but you are searching!

Or you may not know how to add one to your profile yet. Oh, I guess that's three possibles!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by danger2oneself

You know that we are visually oriented and no avatar creeps us out so you love to scare us

you are also lazy... so shortly lazy sadist ( no pun intended )

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I love your avatar.
That cat with his tin foil hat always makes me smile.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
I'm feeling left out here.

A bit of an angry anarchist are you?

But - - are you just making noise like those standing on a corner holding signs that say: "Nukes and Chemicals will Kill Us All" - - while yelling at passerbys?

Or - - are you willing to do the hard ground work to make a difference?

I suggest real hard core higher education for you. If you aren't in school studying what can make a difference - - you should be.

I suggest positive energy by doing the work - - - instead of "high octane" negative energy that has no real affect - - except to entertain yourself.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join