It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun splits in two

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Having strange dreams of late. Cannot account for the reason.

Had a dream that the sun expanded. Looking up in the sky it took up about 1/3 of the sky. It turned orange then split into two. I guess a binary star. Everybody was on the move in campers and trailers mostly migrating because of the weather changes.
edit on 20-11-2012 by TamtammyMacx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
No.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
No.

Wow. That's what someone gets when they post a dream that they cant account for? I bet you're a hit around here.

ETA:

OP, that's sounds freaky. I couldn't imagine that ever happening. I hope it doesn't, unless that means I can get even coloring while tanning.
edit on 20-11-2012 by RicketyCricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
migrating

I hope it was to another planet.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

No.

I second that!

No, just no.

OP your dream was just that a dream you have not predicted the end of the world it means absolute nothing in the context of reality and reading into your dreams will not warn you of any impending Armageddon.

On saying that at some point in this thread a number of members will tell you to pay attention to your “third eye”. You will probably have a few pseudointellectual types who tell us all that people like me are not “enlightened” or that I am somehow “ignorant” and have a very closed world view. I will tell them that its not possible to predict the future they will say that I am just ignoring the “facts” I will demand proof that it is possible to predict the future. This proof will not be forthcoming and this will just descend into a whole load of pointless posts full of people attempting to reinforce your sense of grandiose importance. If you are lucky they will even tell you that they have been having similar dreams.

Regardless of how this thread continues from hear on in let me just say this……

Dreams do not predict the future.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

No.

was there a question in the op that I missed...

Freaky dream I must say....let just hope that's all it is....a dream.

I wonder what the implications would be for Earth if it DID happen...although unlikely?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Wow, can you say a bit biased? What ever this guy said, I say just the opposite. Who can you trust? No one, only yourself. If you have had precog dreams before even if they seem mundane, then I say go with it, see if it means anything more then face value.

OP:
Contrary to what OtherSideOfTheCoin has said, I have had a few dreams when I was in college that were precog in regards to test days mainly, and the test was the exact same as in my dream. No, I can't prove it, but some experience are just for you and no one else.

Your dream could be a warning, or it could be just a dream. You decide.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh, whew, just a dream. I thought your kid was getting a split personality or something.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

Ohhh look right on cue,

Let me start by saying I am not biased I am a realist I know for a fact that it is impossible to predict the future based on a dream. If you have evidence to the contrary I would love to see it.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Two suns you say.................?

Good, then that means twice the sun tan.........

memo to self...:- must buy sunscreen

PDUK

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Even better, you do not need to turn so much when getting a tan.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicketyCricket

No.

Wow. That's what someone gets when they post a dream that they cant account for? I bet you're a hit around here.

ETA:

OP, that's sounds freaky. I couldn't imagine that ever happening. I hope it doesn't, unless that means I can get even coloring while tanning.
edit on 20-11-2012 by RicketyCricket because: (no reason given)

When I posted that the OP had started a blank thread, no writing at all. Obviously they edited it to share their thought. Butting in like that without knowing what is really going on though must make you a big hit around here.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
If the sun were to actually split, people won't have to worry about migrating to safer places.
There won't be any.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TamtammyMacx

the sun is god consiousness, or christ or church or new jerusalem et etc etc
it grows: it becomes prepared (fusion stops or changes like in real stars, and the star grows)
it splits: it brings forth or it is prepared in 2 parts
people move: people adapt and learn, choose sides
weather: the spirit moves

ure dream is quite general...so the meaning of the splitting is hard to grasp, depending in which context ur dream is happening.
edit on 30-11-2012 by onelastcloud because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2012 by onelastcloud because: (no reason given)

top topics

join