It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal insanity/disagree with a minority, your a racist!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by nixie_nox

I dont care if it was a blonde haired blue eyed man, or Mexican, or Chinese, or Cuban..........

She went out on national TV on 5 different sunday shows and told absolute lies about what happened, nothing she said was true at all, besides there was an attack on the embassy.

So either Obama, sent her out on purpose to knowing lie about it, or she was out running her mouth off about things she knew nothing about. All while Obama sat back and made no correction, or refuted her BS in any way at all to clear up the record.While being quite well informed, for almost a week about the true actions that took place.

Either way, Obama is lying, or she is incompetent, or both are lying and incompetent, or some other mix of the 2.

There is not one way of saying this where these questions shouldnt be being asked, no matter the source. Americans died, government officials lied about it, all while knowing the truth, or allowing one of their senior officials to lie, and did nothing to stop it, or correct it.

It has nothing to do with race or sex, you guys do remember the bush admins failing with the whole Pat Tillman incident dont you. They were nailed to the wall over that, and rightly so, as they lied about what happened. How is this any different, other than it was a repub in office then, and now it is a dem?

Honestly... It's unsupported claims of lying and incompetence that garner suspicions of racism. If you're gonna call someone out as a liar, you should at least cite examples. Otherwise you just sound like a bigot.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Ok this will be a real intellectual challenge finally.

I am going to the drawing board to devise methods of undoing the race card.
I am gonna go outside the box here as this is very tricky.

Lets be creative, utilize reverse psychology, whatever will work.

Time to brainstorm on this most difficult prospect.
If I get lucky and come up with anything viable I will alert yall asap.

Ill be needing some additional brain power here, in case anyone is game.

I am game, this nonsense has to be stopped, as it is not helping anything, it is only hurting us all, every race, both sexes, young and old etc.. as the real meat and potato issues get benched while everyyone squabbles over whether joe blow is a racist or not, all the while ignoring the true facts, you know AMERICANS WERE KILLED AND THEY LIED ABOUT IT!!!!! All while attempting to crucify innocent college kids, for making, what was IMHO, a very good "Borat" style parody about a religion.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I don't see any way to defend against being called a racist. There is no way (IMO) that you can prove that your beliefs are not racially motivated.

I wish there was a counterpoise to the race card.

Untill there is, anyone that disagrees with me is racist!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Why is it, every single time, I see any non liberal disagree with, or say somthing negative about anyone that is a non white male, the first line out of the libs mouths are, racist, bigot, sexist..etc...

Political BS aside this is the big question. I was also of that mindset and didn't even realize it. It's like years of grade-A brainwashing took root in the core of my mind. Liberalism is truly a disease used to implant whites with a strong feeling of guilt.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Although I applaud your intentions I think your efforts will fail because you are attempting to use logic which as we have seen fails when it stands against trendy liberal thinking.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

reply to post by nixie_nox

I dont care if it was a blonde haired blue eyed man, or Mexican, or Chinese, or Cuban..........

She went out on national TV on 5 different sunday shows and told absolute lies about what happened, nothing she said was true at all, besides there was an attack on the embassy.

So either Obama, sent her out on purpose to knowing lie about it, or she was out running her mouth off about things she knew nothing about. All while Obama sat back and made no correction, or refuted her BS in any way at all to clear up the record.While being quite well informed, for almost a week about the true actions that took place.

Either way, Obama is lying, or she is incompetent, or both are lying and incompetent, or some other mix of the 2.

There is not one way of saying this where these questions shouldnt be being asked, no matter the source. Americans died, government officials lied about it, all while knowing the truth, or allowing one of their senior officials to lie, and did nothing to stop it, or correct it.

It has nothing to do with race or sex, you guys do remember the bush admins failing with the whole Pat Tillman incident dont you. They were nailed to the wall over that, and rightly so, as they lied about what happened. How is this any different, other than it was a repub in office then, and now it is a dem?

Honestly... It's unsupported claims of lying and incompetence that garner suspicions of racism. If you're gonna call someone out as a liar, you should at least cite examples. Otherwise you just sound like a bigot.

So you skipped the entire Op and went straight to the first one of my comments that you thought you could try and use as an example?

Not even close to a good attempt, as I stated quite clearly in the OP exactly what I was talking about. Since you missed it though, Susan Rice went on 5 sunday shows and said it was about the video, all while the Obama admin knew it wwas without a doubt a terrorist attack and not in any way linked to the video.

Is that not lying?

If I tell the police they guy killed the liquor store owner over a video he was playing, when they can prove without a doubt i knew it was a preplanned murder, I will be seeing the inside of one of the countries very nice detention facilities for making false statements, you know "lying".

What she did was the same thing, and she did it in front of the entire world, multiple times, and there is alot of concrete proof she was not being truthful, you know "lying".

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I am game, this nonsense has to be stopped, as it is not helping anything, it is only hurting us all, every race, both sexes, young and old etc.. as the real meat and potato issues get benched while everyyone squabbles over whether joe blow is a racist or not, all the while ignoring the true facts, you know AMERICANS WERE KILLED AND THEY LIED ABOUT IT!!!!! All while attempting to crucify innocent college kids, for making, what was IMHO, a very good "Borat" style parody about a religion.

...lots of words but no content. What did they lie about?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

No I didn't skip anything. I'm not aware of Rice's comments so you'll have to furnish more evidence to support your claims that she lied. It's pretty simple really. You're assumption is that I should agree with you based upon what you say instead of the evidence. I don't care what you have to say... I want to see proof.

If you want call someone a liar... back it up. That's all I'm saying. If you can't provide some form of support for what you say than why should I believe you?
edit on 20-11-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Do you live under a rock? Here is a youtube link to her "lying" on national TV. Though this isnt the topic of discussion, the topic is wh do liberals always claim racism/sexism if anyone but a liberal disagrees with them.

Hope that helps

edit on 20-11-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well there you go....

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by muzzleflash

I don't see any way to defend against being called a racist. There is no way (IMO) that you can prove that your beliefs are not racially motivated.

I wish there was a counterpoise to the race card.

Untill there is, anyone that disagrees with me is racist!

Exactly why I want 2 figure this out because you are saying it can't be done.
That type of talk motivates me because I know it can be done.
Well....maybe haha.

This is tough though.
It seems like everything I think of is silly or dumb so I guess I'm just gonna keep thinking about it
edit on 20-11-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Haha, maybe you are onto something here!

Instead of using logic, we could use some form of trendy liberal sound bite or catch phrase.

I dont know if we are making progress but somthing is brewing heh.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Do you live under a rock? Here is a youtube link to her "lying" on national TV. Though this isnt the topic of discussion, the topic is wh do liberals always claim racism/sexism if anyone but a liberal disagrees with them.

Hope that helps

edit on 20-11-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

I'm trying to help you understand why people don't take you seriously... lol...

So... now you've posted a video of what she said. Do you understand that now you need to prove that what she said was a lie?

Maybe people think you're a racist because there is no logic in your thoughts! You basically make a bunch of statements with nothing to back them up, you speak in absolutes, and you get angry quickly. So easily manipulated.

Dude... I'm a middle aged white guy and I discuss politics with all kinds of people. I don't agree with all Liberals nor do I agree with all Conservatives but no one has EVER called me a racist. Do you want to know why? Because I treat those people with respect and my thoughts are logical rather than emotionally charged rhetoric as you so deftly display.

If someone is calling you a racist, it's because you act like one.....

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

They play those cards because they know that playing them pisses us off. They haven't got anything better to throw at us. That is how rancid the lib agenda is.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hey cool another thread of nothing but strawman arguments and gross exaggerations of people you disagree with politically on a site whose motto is "deny ignorance".

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So basically at this point, hours later, all I have are 3 people that dont agree, and still no explanation as to the reasoning behind the behavior.

Well I did get one member accusing me of racism because I was unwilling to further explain an off topic subject to his liking even though I provided the proof behind my premise, as said member is either trolling or absolutely living under a rock and also computer illiterate to the point of not being able to google search the info they wanted me to spoon feed them.

So as of right now, this thread is a failure.

I simply want to know the reasoning behind playing the race/sexism card if someone disagrees with anyone that is a white male, this is not even a complicated question in the least, nor is it some kind of "tactic" with an agenda.

I just dont understand, and seek clarification.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

So basically at this point, hours later, all I have are 3 people that dont agree, and still no explanation as to the reasoning behind the behavior.

Well I did get one member accusing me of racism because I was unwilling to further explain an off topic subject to his liking even though I provided the proof behind my premise, as said member is either trolling or absolutely living under a rock and also computer illiterate to the point of not being able to google search the info they wanted me to spoon feed them.

So as of right now, this thread is a failure.

I simply want to know the reasoning behind playing the race/sexism card if someone disagrees with anyone that is a white male, this is not even a complicated question in the least, nor is it some kind of "tactic" with an agenda.

I just dont understand, and seek clarification.

=( I thought I gave a pretty good explanation for the behavior...its not really conspiracy based but the shoe fits...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
my daughter did a school project on your and you're and there and their

I can send it to you

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The simple answer is that racism/sexism SELLS.

It sells so well that massive influence can be gained when they use it in the "right" ways and when the suggestions and accusations come from the highest authorities.

The recent example is the Susan Rice boondoggle.

We are dealing with an incompetent administration that from the very highest levels of government has given multiple "official" stories and explanations to the Benghazi attacks and to the "demonstrations and protests" in more than 20 counties.

All that was exposed and there was no where else to go but to the catch all "racism/sexism" blame game when Susan Rice was called into question. The selling point has been made by high level elected "officials" and many people will now assume it is all racism/sexism.

And of course, racism/sexism had absolutely nothing to do with the attacks and protests, and racism/sexism had absolutely nothing to do with the Administration's attempts to offer multiple explanations with no genuine solid answers.

Since the election, we have been noticing an elevated frenzy of racism/sexism.

The latest comments from a high "official".............
Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz who is also an elected member of the U.S. House, has added to the fire. It seems this whole agenda is a diversion.

(CNSNews.com) – Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz said the Republican Party “got whiter and more male” while the Democratic caucus is “majority minority and female.”

“Take a good look when the House convenes after this next Congress is sworn in at what our side of the aisle looks like versus what the Republican side looks like. I mean they got whiter and more male, and we now have a majority minority and female Democratic caucus – first time in history,” Debbie Wasserman-Schultz said Wednesday at a discussion hosted by the Emily’s List, a group known for supporting pro-abortion female candidates.

DNC Chair on GOP: ‘They Got Whiter and More Male’
[the article has a video.....just watch her "sternness" and "seriousness"]

edit on Nov-20-2012 by xuenchen because:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

You guys are not keeping up. If you noticed in the threads and on ALL the news channels it is more "old straight white males." They have narrowed it down even more so they can be MORE inclusive.
So now liberal white women and gay white men are to hate their fathers as well!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join