It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of the Beast/Anti Christ Solved

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by Kody27

meaning ONE God. However, there are several Gods like in Roman mythology. There's Satan the God of Darkness, there's Gabriel the god of death, archangels, super-duper angels, etc...

I think you are missing the term of God...

Our God, the almighty God, who had a living BODY as Jesus Christ is the only God...

When people claim the "god" of darkness or death, etc....That is just the term used....

Just like in church, you call a pastor "father".....This does not mean he is YOUR father or THE father, he is just labeled "father".....

There is only 1 God, the almighty God and Jesus was his human form on Earth.....Which makes him the only real God....The other "god's" you speak of are just the leader of their respective right....Darkness, Death, etc.....

Hopefully that makes sense to you.

Haha sorry to PSSHHHHHHHH, BURST your bubble, but not only does it not make sense to me, it doesn't make sense to anyone, period. And if you claim this "makes sense" then you need to be institutionalized.

So let me get this straight, there is only 1 almighty (ALL MIGHTY) God, yet he split himself in two and can be in a human form and rule the universe simultaneously?

So you're saying that God is almighty, yet how can something almighty be opposed? How is it even possible to oppose something that is supposedly omnipotent AND omniscient? It is impossible by definition to oppose something that is omnipotent, aka all powerful. All powerful, except one time this one guy died and became an angel and totally rebelled against omnipotence...somehow. And now he is just as powerful as God yet set in opposition to him, and instead of being all good, he's all bad. Sounds like the reciprocal of God don't you think? How could something be the reciprocal of God yet only share a few of his characteristics, ones that Christians like to pick and choose?

Face it, the Christian concept of God and Satan is a polytheistic belief. Period.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

edit on 2-7-2013 by Kody27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

Where is information about Satan being as powerful as God portrayed anywhere?

There is a reason Satan's rebellion was not successful......Nobody is more powerful than God, and Satan found that out first hand...

God couldn't have lived on Earth you say? I think you are envisioning God as a person, God is not......His living body was with Jesus Christ but that doesn't mean he abandonded heaven to do so.....

I love people who oppose people who believe in God by throwing personal attacks out.....You guys crack me up.....The only defense you seek is by saying I should be institutionalized? Man you have another thing coming questioning the power of our Lord...

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by Kody27

Where is information about Satan being as powerful as God portrayed anywhere?

There is a reason Satan's rebellion was not successful......Nobody is more powerful than God, and Satan found that out first hand...

God couldn't have lived on Earth you say? I think you are envisioning God as a person, God is not......His living body was with Jesus Christ but that doesn't mean he abandonded heaven to do so.....

I love people who oppose people who believe in God by throwing personal attacks out.....You guys crack me up.....The only defense you seek is by saying I should be institutionalized? Man you have another thing coming questioning the power of our Lord...

Yeah don't include me in your little "our Lord" BS. He's not my Lord, he's not lord of anything, hell he's not even real nor was he ever. If he was I'd punch him in his sack.

Your concept of reality is unbalanced. If God is all good, then why does evil exists? It's a give-in that he's all powerful and all knowing, so of course he has the ability to stop evil in its tracks and he has the knowledge of it. The problem is that evil still exists. So, something that is considered to be "all good" would try everything in its power to oppose evil, correct? Therefore, God cannot be all good. There isn't a separate entity for good and evil, they are both two sides of the same coin, God is the coin. He is the yin and yang contained within one. A union of opposites. Man and woman united creates life. Only God can create life. The union of opposites creates life. Case closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join