It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of the Beast/Anti Christ Solved

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Each year the Jews were two take two goats and lots were drawn. One goat was for God, the other for Azazel (translated incorrectly as scapegoat) The elders laid their hands on the goat and transferred the sin of Israel to the goat, where it was driven out into the wilderness outside of Jerusalem, where all sin was to be ascribed to Azazel.
It is my guess that it is then in close proximity to the city.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The OP sounds like fan fiction for the computer game franchise Diablo...a great evil, long buried under the desert...thats lifted right from the game. Good story.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
remember the old adage...the movie is the message. If you want to make sure no one believes something, make a movie about it and kill any discourse on the subject.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm looking at Giant's Tomb Island in Georgian Bay Ontario Canada as I type.
the Jesuits who made a bee line for this place in the 16th Century were so amazed at the Huron's creation myths being so similar to there own that they caused the decimation of that tribe...

not to mention that the giant Kichi wana is the same name that appears on roughly half of the preflood king lists where he was also a giant who ruled for thousands of years...

eta
side note: Nostradamus named Hitler as the second of three antichrists
for his help in creating the modern state of Israel a reverend Hagee, a prominant evengelist claims Hitler was doing "Gods work"...!!!

what kind of god would need a dude like that on the payroll?
of course... I should have known.... silly me

edit on 22-11-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
according to Torah, if the Jews did not follow God, they would then suffer 7 attacks against the people.
6 have happened since that time. Would the antichrist be number 7?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
- 13 is JESUS, Chapter 13 in the Revelation was written against Jesus. FRIDAY 13TH is JESUS
12 APOSTLES, THE 13TH WAS JESUS

- 666 = XXX = +++ = FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT =HOLY TRINITY = JESUS
- 666 = Friday the 6th day of the week, THE DAY JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED
666 = 6 FOOT UNDER
666 = There are 6 weeks of lent prior to EASTER
666 = 6th letter of the aplhabet is F = FRIDAY = Friday 13th = JESUS
666 = Revelations ,The Father- 6th Seal
Son - 6th Trumpet
Holy spirit- 6th Bowl
666= Revelation 13.5 "The beast was allowed to make proud claims which were insulting to God
and it was permitted to have authority for Forty two months" = 42 months = 3.5 years,
Jesus started to preach at the age of 30 and was crucified at the age of 33 and half years
= 3.5 years = 42 months

666= The second book of Esdras , the Fifth Vision of the EAGLE-
Most scholars date the the Eagle Vision during 69- 96 AD.
" the second night Ihad a dream. I saw an eagle coming up out of the sea.
It had twelve wings and three heads. All three heads was a sleep,
even the middle one, which was larger then the other two"
= EAGLE = JESUS AS SATAN

666= Revelation 13.2 " the beast looked like leopard, with feet like a bears feet
and a mouth like a lions mouth"
In Heraldry the beast is used as a symbol of victory over the beast, who is JESUS.
Flag of England and many other Countries use the symbol of the beast,
while everyone thinks it's Lion.
Also in Heraldry the symbol of a castle with 3 towers also means 666.
In fact nearly all of symbols used in Heraldry is based on the revelation and used as a
symbol of defeat against Satan who is JESUS.

Once again I will mention that SATAN in Hebrew means OPPONENT,
Jesus was SATAN, the opponent to the leaders that crucified him,
and they are the leaders who wrote the Revelation's against him.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
TROPHY

In the times of Ancient Greeece and Rome it was regarded as a structure consisting of the captured ARMS, FLAGS or other spoils of a DEFEAT ENEMY, hung on a tree, or pillar, of the field of balltle or elsewhere as a memorial of VICTORY- THIS PRACTICE IS STILL BEING PRACTICED TODAY-

Reason the symbols in the Revelation, helraldry, FLAGS and numbers represent the VICTORY over JESUS.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The Hebrew word שטן – “satan” means adversary or accuser.
“Satan” is pronounced as “sah-tahn.”

ADVERSARY- a person or group opposing or hostile to another person or group, enemy or opponent

ACCUSER - a person who accuses another

JESUS- YESHUA opposed his enemies and they were hostile towards him, they Crucified him and

wrote the REVELATIONS AGAINST HIM AS THE BEAST, FALSE PROPHET, DRAGON , DEVIL,

LUCIFER ETC ETC ETC.

So I'm also SATAN now because I'm opposing AGAINST MY EMEMIES.

YESHUA-JESUS IS SATAN IN THE REVELATION AND
SATAN IS NOT AS EVIL A WORD AS IS MADE OUT TO BE.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dave13

IN HEBREW

6 = ' I'

I I I = 666

FRIDAY IN HEBREW = ום שיש Don't forget to read from right to left.

6th letter in the hebrew alphabet = " I" , same as the 6 numeral which is also " I"

To pronounce the 6th alphabet "I" is WAW or VAV

WAW is old HEBREW AND ANCIENT EGYTIAN IS WRITTEN " Y"

From Y it went to " I " and then the greeks took it and made it " F"

So Y is YESHUA, WHICH BECAME THE LETTER " F= FRIDAY

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
XP = SKULL AND BONES, JOLLY ROGER = DEATH AND TROPHY OF JESUS
XP = CHI RHO
X = CHI in greek , in Hebrew and ancient Semitic is "Samekh" = FISH
X = = T Tav/Tau = Mark = + = Jesus
P = RHO in Greek. Resh in Hebrew and ancient Semitic means a HUMAN HEAD
P = Everyone is to believe that Constantine utilisedthe name of CHRIST on his flag,
however, it was not so, Constantine used the RHO (P), which is "RESH" in Hebrew
and symbolises a human HEAD and Jesus was crucifies in Golgotha,
which means "THE PLACE OF THE SKULL"

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
just putting it out there.
anti christ is the opposite of Christ.

Christ born as peasant, AnitChrist born of royalty

Christ was despised by authority, Antichrist will be adorded by authority

take it or leave it, but the antichrist will be popular and admired and will come in peace and spread the message of peace.
Currently there are only a few contenders that fit the bill, If Christ started his ministry at 30 and it lasted until 33, I would say that the antiChrist will begin his reign at 30 or 33.

continue on your way now, just wanted to add that to the conversation.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

I'm not sure what you mean by "double stop gap", but no human language is impervious to mistranslation. I don't speak Hebrew, but if you were saying that Abram, with a BRM root could mean the three definitions, you have to consider the other language you are translating that into. In other words, it's a two way street, if you translate a word from Hebrew into Greek and the Hebrew word has three meanings in Hebrew, doesn't mean that same word in Greek will match up one to one with all or two of those other meanings.

EDIT: or vice-versa, for that matter.

The Parity of all human languages
edit on 10-12-2012 by Sphota because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolidGoal

Actually the carbon atom has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons orbiting its nucleus. Everything on Earth is a carbon based life form. So in Revelations, when it says that the number of the beast is also the number of man, I think this might be what it's referring to. Seriously, don't believe in fairy tales, they're ancient and irrelevant, especially if taken literally.
reply to post by Kody27

Are you suggesting that all life on earth relates to the number of the beast ?
Maybe not, but that's what it sounds like. I have a tiny 8 year old's penis that sometimes inverts into my stomach.
I have read this argument a few times here on ATS, and I think it makes as much sense as taking scriptures literally.

Yes I am actually. I'm saying exactly that, and no, it does not even closely relate to taking the bible literally. It's a metaphor for how the beast is inherent in all of us, including other animals. Within all life is the potential for evil and good. The number of the beast IS the number of man (aka life). We are inherently imperfect, as is all life. Imperfection isn't "good" necessarily. But that's ok, because nothing is just purely good, not even God. God contains Satan, they are one, they are a Yin Yang entity wrapped up into one concept that people have split into because they want a dualistic nature with sides to be chosen. Guess what? It's two sides of the same coin.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I am who i say i am... Yet, no one hears me... Its not the # 666 thats so horrific... Its the correlation of #s... 666-999=1000 u get it¿? Its the restart button... U at home that once it reaches 11:59, what does it do it restarts.. Nothing difficult, humans make it harder... Its apart of our "matrix" ~Dame of Joker$

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

If jesus and the devil were playing football... God would be the stadium they played in... God is science... Where there that fine line defines... In my travels there isnt one. God is everything, and apart of everyone... I love the foundation of it. Keeps me pretty (grounded) with my head up in the (clouds). Embrace it, acceptance is key...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefourthjokerscard
reply to post by Kody27

If jesus and the devil were playing football... God would be the stadium they played in... God is science... Where there that fine line defines... In my travels there isnt one. God is everything, and apart of everyone... I love the foundation of it. Keeps me pretty (grounded) with my head up in the (clouds). Embrace it, acceptance is key...

If Jesus and the Devil were real, then that would mean that Christianity was true. Therefore Jesus and God wouldn't be separate entities, because Christians believe that Jesus is God, they are one in the same. And we all know that's stupid because it makes no fvcking sense. Christianity claims to be a monotheistic religion, meaning ONE God. However, there are several Gods like in Roman mythology. There's Satan the God of Darkness, there's Gabriel the god of death, archangels, super-duper angels, etc...

My point is that God, Jesus, and the Devil are all within God. I major in philosophy, and in philosophy class we refer to God sometimes by the axiom of the ontological argument, "God is that which none greater can be conceived" or "NGC" for short. Which basically means that whatever the highest, most pure, all encompassing, intelligent, and divine thing you can think of, or any human can think of for that matter, God is better than that. So, the question is, what is the greatest thing you can conceive of? Whatever that is, God must be better than that. So, for me, the greatest thing I can conceive of is the ENTIRE UNIVERSE. So it must follow, that God must be greater than whatever i can conceive of, I can conceive of alot. But the point is, that if God must be greater than the entire universe, he must contain everything within the entire universe within himself. Therefore, it must follow that God contains evil within himself, because evil exists and is part of the universe, obviously. So the concept of God must contain all things within the universe, and in my opinion, Good and Evil are balanced, with the entirety of it teetering back and forth on the fulcrum.

So the whole concept of "Jesus", "Satan", and God being separate is proposterous. God is Satan, and everything else for that matter. "He" would be Yin and Yang combined into one entity, so no, God is not a one sided, imbalanced God of all good. An all good God is a half assed God.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

Lol so u concur¿? ~Dame of Joker$
edit on 1-7-2013 by thefourthjokerscard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefourthjokerscard
reply to post by Kody27

Lol so u concur¿? ~Dame of Joker$
edit on 1-7-2013 by thefourthjokerscard because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure I concur that God is science, or that God is the stadium analogy to Jesus's and Satan's football teams.
But yes I do concur that God is everything.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

meaning ONE God. However, there are several Gods like in Roman mythology. There's Satan the God of Darkness, there's Gabriel the god of death, archangels, super-duper angels, etc...

I think you are missing the term of God...

Our God, the almighty God, who had a living BODY as Jesus Christ is the only God...

When people claim the "god" of darkness or death, etc....That is just the term used....

Just like in church, you call a pastor "father".....This does not mean he is YOUR father or THE father, he is just labeled "father".....

There is only 1 God, the almighty God and Jesus was his human form on Earth.....Which makes him the only real God....The other "god's" you speak of are just the leader of their respective right....Darkness, Death, etc.....

Hopefully that makes sense to you.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

thus the system of man, IBM was the first to use such a way then came, HP and their UPC code the lines on all now it is RFID and bar codes PIN numbers, routing numbers, all of the BEAST yes that BEAST in Belgium, but that is just one of 10

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join