It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of the Beast/Anti Christ Solved

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So by what is happening in the good old U of S, you probably think Obama is the good o'l Anti Christ. Nope.
If you have ever read the book of the watchers, the big clue is there. You know that Azazel is the beast/anti christ of Revelation, but can we prove this through the clue in Revelation of 666.
For those of you who are new to this, here's a quick review...
Who is Azazel? He is the abomination that caused the desolation of the Earth, one of the fallen angels in Noah's time. He is now restrained in the abyss or pit under the desert of Dudiel in chains.
Most of the information about Azazel if you are new to this, is found in the Book of the Watchers by Enoch.
www.ancienttexts.org...
Chapter 6
1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters.
2 And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men
3 and beget us children...
Chapter 8
1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them...
Chapter 10
And again the Lord said to Raphael: Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening
5 in the desert, which is in Dudael (Beth Ḥadudo), and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for a great time, and cover his face that he may
6,7 not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire.

Now some will say...hey, that's not a book of the bible, its not real...

II Peter 2:4 For if God did not spare sinning angels, but delivered them to chains of darkness thrust down into Tartarus having been kept to judgment.

II THESSALONIANS 2:
6 And you now know the thing [the Abyss] that is holding back [Abaddon], that he may be revealed at the proper time.
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only the thing [the Abyss] which now restrains [Abaddon] will continue to do so until out of the midst [of the Abyss] he comes. (literal)

So as much as I would love to go into a huge discourse, instead, I will let you read (what I consider) to be one of the best pieces on the beast/antichrist you can read.

www.herealittletherealittle.net...

So lets begin. Due obvious factors, I believe Revelation was written in Hebrew or Aramaic and then translated into Greek. When an author is of one language, he will use a word from his language first in a sentence and then if he wishes to convey it to a reader of another language, then will use the other language and define it.
Not in Revelation 9:11 how it is structure:

They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.

Note the Hebrew is first and the Greek second. There is your clue.
So working from that premise.

If Revelation was written in Hebrew, then we need to use Hebrew regarding the calculation of 666 not Greek.
In Hebrew letters, as in Greek and other languages, the letters of "glyphs" have numeric values. Lets then quickly run through the concept.

1. The number in the verse is not written as 666 but 6 and 60 and 600
So let us split the numbers specifically into those groups.
2. The first letter must have the value of a 6, the next letter 60 and the final group 600
3. So the first letter would be a vav which has a value of 6
4. the next a samek having a value of sixty.
5. The final 600 must be at least, two letters as no single Hebrew letter has a value of six hundred.
So we shall use the thav worth 400 and then the resh worth 200 which will fill the gaps with the largest values first.
We will also assume that it will use as few letters as possible to show the name.
7. The word would then appear as such

Vav Samek (Reysh Thav) the last two to make a total of 600 as 400 is the largest the numbers go.
6 60 200 400

Until now though, we could not have properly translated what this says. Why, because how they presently translate Hebrew doesn't work. It is more convuluded in its rules then a ball of wool after your cat is done with it.

But within the last five years or so, some canadians discovered the actual key to Hebrew that they called Self Defining Hebrew. If your bored, you can go read their material at the site listed below, but for now let's move on.

Translated using the SDH system found here:
www.thechronicleproject.org...

Each letter in Hebrew actually holds a complete concept. Not the ones they tell you online, although some are close, most have been misconstrued. The actual meaning of each letter can be found at the above site, plus how these concepts are mixed together to form second level words (see the study notes at the site)

that glyph set from the numbers listed above would then read:

To proceed to restrain being
In English...to continue to be restraining

Now... What if we reverse the letters and run the other way?

400 200 60 6

Translated using the SDH system, this glyph set would then read:

And to shut in to continue

And where are Azazel and the boys right now?

Who better to copy the image of Jesus in revelation of a white haired glowing entity, then another entity that looks exactly the same?

Anti in Greek does not mean against, it means counterfeit.

Now you can understand why he is called the Anti Christ.

Now you know why so many will be fooled.

Pass it on

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

Actually the carbon atom has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons orbiting its nucleus. Everything on Earth is a carbon based life form. So in Revelations, when it says that the number of the beast is also the number of man, I think this might be what it's referring to.

Seriously, don't believe in fairy tales, they're ancient and irrelevant, especially if taken literally.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Nice Work! I'm poring over your resources now. Kinda stinks how the Council of Nicaea condemed so many resources that were left out of the Bible. Seraphim, Nephilim, and so on.

Now if we could only get the original Hebrew manuscript of Revelation and run some Bible code software on it. The way that you rearranged the 400 200 60 6 yet it still had the same meaning forward or backward makes me think of some of the code prophecies.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It turns out that the way original Hebrew was structures, it had a double stop gap to prevent mistranslation. Using the SDH method, the Hebrew will give you the same info even if the way it is split up is different.

The name Abram, grouping the letters in different ways, such as the first letter by itself, then the second tow together and the fourth by itself, etc., using the SDH method for translation comes up like this:

1. To have seed to mass
2. To populate, those
3. To begin to produce those

No matter how it is split and restored using the SDH, it gives the same info. So it prevents mistranslation if one of them doesn't match the other.

Find a human language that can do that!.

www.thechronicleproject.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Actually the carbon atom has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons orbiting its nucleus. Everything on Earth is a carbon based life form. So in Revelations, when it says that the number of the beast is also the number of man, I think this might be what it's referring to. Seriously, don't believe in fairy tales, they're ancient and irrelevant, especially if taken literally.
reply to post by Kody27

Are you suggesting that all life on earth relates to the number of the beast ?
Maybe not, but that's what it sounds like.
I have read this argument a few times here on ATS, and I think it makes as much sense as taking scriptures literally.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The Greek word, is not man, but man faced, one that looks like a man, but is not necessarily.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I thought it was pretty well known that the "anti-christ" refered to in the Bible was Nero of Rome?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Only if the sun burned a third of the earth, the oceans died and the moon went molten to appear as blood from the coronal mass ejection of the sun, all of the mountains fell and the islands disappeared at that time.
If that did not happen, he is not the anti christ.
Remember its easy to pick out a small portion of Revelation and fit it to history, but its not so easy to take the whole section and do so.

Context is everything.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The fact that the number of the Beast is written in Revelation as six hundred and sixty-six means that you are wrong in claiming that the Revelation was originally written in Hebrew. Most scholars regard it as having been written in Koine Greek, the language of the Christian New Testament. Your suggestion also does not explain why some manuscripts have the number of the Beast as 666 and other Revelation manuscripts, such as Papyrus 115 and Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus, have it as 616. If, however, the book was originally written in Greek, as most scholars believe, this discrepancy, which was known to Iranaeus even as early as the second century AD, is easily explained. The former number was written as χξϛ, whilst a fragment from Papyrus 115 (P115) of Revelation in the 66th vol. of the Oxyrhynchus series (P. Oxy. 4499) has the letter iota replacing the letter xi, generating a gematria number of 616. This has raised the issue of which number is correct. It cannot be decided simply because the fragment containing 616 happens to be the earliest known specimen of a page from Revelation for the obvious reason that some even earlier fragment may be found one day containing the number 666. How it CAN be decided is a logical one. The discrepancy arose as an error of copying the Greek text (all books had to be copied 2000 years ago). This implies that it is more likely that the number is 666 because it is far more plausible that a badly written letter xi would be misread as iota than the reverse. In other words, if the original number had been 616, it would have remained such in all copies made of the original manuscript (this has nothing to do with possible candidates for the Beast, such as the Roman Emperor Nero).
The number 666 is the number of a man, i.e., his name in Greek. The author of Revelation would not have written in Hebrew, knowing that it had to be translated to his readers (he lived on the Greek island of Patmos) .....

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

My thought (which i am sure no one really cares about) is the the antichrist will have to be a male jew. Why you ask? Because he will fool all of the jews into beliving he is thier fortold mesiaha. So therefore he has to be male and of Jewish decent or they will not belive he is thier messiah. (no i cant spell).

link   
The only prominent anti/counterfeit christ like figures on the planet since Nero that I can think of has been a succession of Popes and the latest is Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger. .... And a creepy looking protector of child molesters at that.

His executive position, business principles, employees, church and home are about as Anti Christ as you can get.
Considering he is now head of the Roman Catholic Church he has effectively replaced Nero as the Roman Emperor in this era.
edit on 20-11-2012 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

link   
so I guess the idea that authors write in their own language first and the other second should just be ignored

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Once again, thank you to the people who realize you need to take the whole thing into account as one book. You can't say that any so and so matches with the anti christ and ignore the rest of the book. If you are using the book to speak of the anit christ in the first place, then you must use the whole book to match.
Pick and choosing bits is very unscientific and frankly makes ATS people look less than intelligent is the way we approach information.
That's not who were profess to be, we are supposed to be the thinkers.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Let me just pick this part....

Originally posted by winterkill
Pick and choosing bits is very unscientific and frankly makes ATS people look less than intelligent is the way we approach information.

Considering where you're picking and choosing the content of your thread, it is unscientific to begin with I'm starting to think you're trying your luck out as a stand up comedian. Thanks for providing the cognitive experience to provoke laughter and provide amusement.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

There have been a lot of anti Christs (Christ conciousness) thru the ages but Apostle Paul will probably be the worst one for the Christians since he made sure everyone who believed his view would keep eating the apple of duality. Eve might be the first who ate it but humans keep eating it and feeding their children it giving them the same crazyness as the previous generation. Poor souls more or less disconnected from god.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

Just throwin it out there, not that I beleive it: could not the 666 make reference to the carbon atom and by extension a global carbon tax? This is turn is connected to everything via a digital system to ensure payments and the identifier number that must accompany each payer of the tax?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

As someone already mentioned, Carbon has a direct connection to the context. I do, however, believe that all symbols in the Bible have root meaning and then extended meaning as context is added. Symbols are just like roots in the Hebrew language. They have a morphology that needs to be considered as the tree branches to the context of chains of symbols. Your conclusion is based on the Hebrew project mentioned in your OP. I have researched this outfit and see clearly that they are not accurate with what they are doing. Not only do they miss the mark of Hebrew--a tradition of translation reaching across thousands of years and representing THE most studied language on earth--the proto-Canaanite pictographs verify what the Hebrews says by current standards as compared to Phoenician. There is no question they have it completely wrong.

Quote from the Chronicle Project People:

"It’s been well over a hundred years that modern professionals have been working with ancient Hebrew. You can find their work in such volumes as the Strong’s concordance and others. In all that time, no one seems to have discovered the simple patterns that we, without credentials, lay people as most of you, were able to see.

We believe that’s the point. These words were given to shepherds and slaves, not Pharisees and scribes. The experts have had a century, and now it is the time of the common man, you and I. This is not to say that learning is without value, far from it. It is just a reminder of the personality of God that HIS word would once again be found by common men, for common men."

If you do some research, you will see for yourself that they are completely inaccurate. Here is a picture of the team.

Take a look at this video. What strikes you about the Chronicle Team, just by looking at them?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
That its a shot in the middle of a video link and newspapers have shown us we can all look like dorks if we take a quick snapshot LOL

So let me get this straight. We can throw out all of the research these guys have done and the fact that the mistakes that are in the bible resolve with their translations, but we can toss all of this because of their photo?

Man that is incisive research, cutting edge.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Wow, never thought of Paul that way, but yes, Paul and those who posed their writings as his have over road the teachings of Jesus with the teachings of Paul.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Interesting topic. Is the general location of "Dudael" known?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join