It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian PDFs – “At no time should it be made available to the public” + more official memos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well first of all thanks! I will have to look through these files but what I noticed with the US Foia files regarding ufo's, is that it's a lot of: he said she saw and how strange and bla bla. And of course all very old, most recent early 80-ies (and only a few docs). Basically from the US docs I get a feeling of a lot of government groups doing what ever and having no clue what the others are doing and then strange sightings are thrown in the mix.

No proof, no evidence just innuendo and confusion. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if all UFO's are earth made by some agency some time as some kind of experiment.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out how Isaac posted all that stuff on page 1 of this thread in under 5 minutes. Even with typing what he typed, it must have taken longer to do that unless it was all pre-typed and just pasted. LOL

Anyway, good stuff. S&F.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
For anyone who is interested, the danish UFO sigthings can be downloaded from here

forsvaret.dk...

The files of cause is in Danish, but it still might be interesting for some of you.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I believe that if or when any intelligent life form visits this planet they will not leave any doubt in anyones mind about their existance. I do not believe that our government could keep this infomation away from us if the visitors wanted to be seen or acknowledged.
The conclusion I draw from that is that a) they do not exist. b) they exist but do not want to communicate with us. If they exist and do not want to communicate with us then they have little respect for us and should probably be feared. If they regard us as a lesser lifeform they might even destroy us. BUT since that has not happened I dont really know what conclusions to draw. The only sensible one is that they are not coming here if they exist at all.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by chunder

No. These patterns are not alike at all. One is a square pattern and the other on the man is circles. How can you make a mistake like that?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by Hijinx

I believe that if or when any intelligent life form visits this planet they will not leave any doubt in anyones mind about their existance. I do not believe that our government could keep this infomation away from us if the visitors wanted to be seen or acknowledged.
The conclusion I draw from that is that a) they do not exist. b) they exist but do not want to communicate with us. If they exist and do not want to communicate with us then they have little respect for us and should probably be feared. If they regard us as a lesser lifeform they might even destroy us. BUT since that has not happened I dont really know what conclusions to draw. The only sensible one is that they are not coming here if they exist at all.

I dont see why that is the most sensible one, they could simply be observing us or have some other agenda we could not imagine ? There are loads of possibilities on aliens. Maybe they aren't even what we define as life, they could be pure energy for what we know.
edit on 21-11-2012 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

S & F thanks for posting this!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
One question for you...I find the cartoon to be an odd inclusion, can you provide more context to it?

Maybe I'm reading a bit too much into it but it comes across as quite profound.

Well, if it came across as quite profound, perhaps I shouldn't say anything more.

The relevant cartoon is in the Canadian archive at:
www.collectionscanada.gc.ca...

The artist is shown in those records as being Roy Carless.

I included the cartoon as I think it is important not to lose sight of the lighter side of ufology. Sometimes people within ufology take themselves, and their little disputes with one another, far too seriously.

Also, on a deeper level, I think that ufology can help us better understand human psychology and sociology (even if we don't discover anything about alien life from studying UFO reports).

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
I'm still trying to figure out how Isaac posted all that stuff on page 1 of this thread in under 5 minutes. Even with typing what he typed, it must have taken longer to do that unless it was all pre-typed and just pasted. LOL

That's one minor mystery I can solve for you.

I typed up my notes in a Microsoft Word document and, when I'd finished drafting it and uploading images etc, I simply cut and pasted the text into the thread as quickly as possible (to try to avoid anyone posting in the middle of the item).

It took a bit longer than 5 minutes to type up the material...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
well thank you for the new research

as my other Favorite GOV Legit Site that has Some
Documants in it

is the Infomation Bridge

Documents on this Site shows that they have Planned Created Tested but Not Saying Actually Built is
A Lunar Base on the Moon is One example

Infomation Bridge
www.osti.gov...

The Information Bridge: DOE Scientific and Technical Information provides free public access to over 305,000 full-text documents and bibliographic citations of Department of Energy (DOE) research report literature. Documents are primarily from 1991 forward and were produced by DOE, the DOE contractor community, and/or DOE grantees. Legacy documents are added as they become available in electronic format.

The Information Bridge contains documents and citations in physics, chemistry, materials, biology, environmental sciences, energy technologies, engineering, computer and information science, renewable energy, and other topics of interest related to DOE's mission.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I don't have the desire to invest hours in reading all the source materials. So someone please boil it down.. Did a UFO of extra-terrestrial origin get recovered or not? If it didn't, then all we have is more of the same, which is eyewitness accounts from people of various authority levels.
-cwm

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Anyway, good stuff. S&F.

I find that bothersome too. I'm now not too sure how to go from here on.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Canadian PDFs – “At no time should it be made available to the public” + more official memos

LOL @ 169 FLAGS XD

gotta love these conspiracy websites

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

That's one minor mystery I can solve for you.

I typed up my notes in a Microsoft Word document and, when I'd finished drafting it and uploading images etc, I simply cut and pasted the text into the thread as quickly as possible (to try to avoid anyone posting in the middle of the item).

It took a bit longer than 5 minutes to type up the material...

yes quite obviously

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Extreme kudos. Thank you so much for this vast store of information. I am very excited to get to read through this over time - it will take a while to absorb, I'm sure. If I could give multiple stars and flags, I would! Your effort is greatly appreciated Isaac!

peace,
AB

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If this doesn't put Seth Shostak out of a job, nothing will.

Outstanding job by the OP.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Awesome stuff OP. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Fascinating stuff, as ever, Issac- thankyou. Should keep me busy for some time!

LoveisanArt- "LOL @ 169 FLAGS XD gotta love these conspiracy websites",

Thanks for your valuable input, and glad you find it all soooo amusing. Ever thought you might be on the wrong website, or do you just like trying to sound aloof?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

LOL @ 169 FLAGS XD

gotta love these conspiracy websites

Hi LoveisanArt,

If you have a problem with my thread title, or the content of the thread, please feel free to post details of any criticism or suggestions you may have (or send me a U2U if you prefer). I'm always happy to get any constructive criticism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join