It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentary says serial killer involved in OJ Simpson case!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by King Seesar

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by King Seesar

That’s funny; did people actually think OJ did it?

LOL, I dunno you tell me.

I always knew he was innocent...only a racist person would of thought he was guilty...I mean...what black man would kill 2 white people’ So common sense, and you don’t need a dream team to figure that out.

your joking right?

most people assume the guilty flee when the cops show up at their door. Most people assume your guilty if you write a book titled "if I did it" most people assume your guilty when you have a motive for the crime. Most people assume OJ is a murder. Assumptions can be incorrect but lets put things into perspective. A: the Rodney King trial and the riots effect on this case without it OJ is in prison. B: violent behavior even after the murders C: the book he wrote D: the civil case found him guilty E; with the advent of another killer taking credit dont you think if he truly believed he was innocent he sue the court of his civil case? please the only racist is you because your the only one who brought race into a murder trial
edit on 23-11-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

the Rodney King trial and the riots effect on this case without it OJ is in prison

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

please the only racist is you because your the only one who brought race into a murder trial

F: White people and black people kill differently. Those 2 was murdered by a white person, black people just don’t kill like that.

Documentary says serial killer involved

I’m just glad to see some disclosure on who really killed those 2 humans, thank God the real killer has confessed to those horrific crimes that he blatantly did. Case is closed

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

IF this happens to be true all the people who called for his hanging and ruined his life should think long hard about things....

Not really. I can say the documentary makes a VERY good case for Glen Rogers being the actual killer. But, it equally states that OJ hired Rogers (who was doing contractor work in the home) to steal some expensive earrings from Nicole and even mentioned he may have to kill her. Obviously, OJ was unaware Rogers was a serial killer when he hired him. But, he is still pretty involved in her murder.

After seeing the documentary, I did some more research on Mr. Rogers (hehe)...and wow...he could be one of the most prolific serial killers of all time, if his claims are true (and they are likely still looking for the bodies of all of his possible victims, and trying to identify all of the remains found at various sites). He is oddly enough, not a fame-seeking serial killer either, which explains why he hasn't been more vocal about it.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wait...
Was this film an OJ Simpson production?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
As to OJ's guilt...this is great thread that goes into that thouroughly.

Oj The Case reviewed..

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Was this film an OJ Simpson production?

Of course not, and even with a serial killer's confession, it doesn't absolve OJ, as he was the hiring guy. This documentary only further incriminates OJ.

Thing is, the method of murder is right with Rogers' killings. (and is pretty abnormal for a first-time killer)
Rogers was in the area at the time, and working as a contractor in the home.
His truck was seen at the crime scene.
He knew details about the crime only known to police and the killer.
He confessed to the killings to his family at the time, but only later to authorities.
OJ is currently in jail for trying to steal other former possessions.

It's a pretty convincing argument.

edit on 30-5-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I just came across this doc tonight. From the evidence they presented, especially that pin, makes me think this is some pretty compelling evidence that at the very least LAPD should be investigating. That is, if they really want to solve the damned case, and I'm not so sure they want to even dredge it up after the fiasco the first time.

This theory, IMO, makes more sense than any others I have seen. The other theories I've heard had lots of holes. While this information is hardly conclusive it seems like this is exactly the type of crime Rogers would commit.

Just to throw this out there, regardless of his involvement or non-involvement in the Simpson/Goldman murders, there were a couple of shots in the doc of Rogers that were absolutely creepy. Guy looked like he would kill anyone and not think once about it. Guy must have been one hell of a chameleon to get all those women to trust him, which might be even creepier than the shots I just mentioned.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Yea i saw the documentary a while ago......the way the preview made it sound was like OJ was not involved at all that is why i wrote what i wrote at first.....i have two theories now on this case...

One would be this documentary Gazrok is right the Glen Rogers situation makes a ton of sense and then OJ is still guilty....

My other theory is that OJ's son did it and OJ covered for him because he loved him and didn't want him to go to jail and if that is the case OJ would still be guilty but in a different kind of way......moral judgement type thing......

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
O.J. didn't kill anyone. Michael Jackson wasn't a pedophile; and Whitney Houston didn't overdose and drown in a bath tub, while everyone was downstairs partying. Stop drinking the MSM kool-aid. These tricks have been used over and over and over again. Yet, for some reason, people still fall for the same ole BS?!

Fool me once? __________________(fill in the blank)
Fool me twice??? _________________(fill in the blank)

Would you like some cream and sugar with your coffee? Waking up can be kinda difficult, when sleeping feels so good.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Just my two carrots into the blender here..but I've only been shocked like I was for hearing the live OJ verdict once before in my life ..and I can't even say which was worse for a total miscarriage and mockery of justice. That was the Rodney King verdict.

It'll be interesting to hear all the speculation come out now that we're so far past the trial itself, half the folks speculating on and off media screens weren't even in a position to care or watch it the way people did, during it. Many here on ATS probably did watch the trial tho.

In my mind? The "Juice" should have been squeezed for double capital murder and died in a California prison. I have absolutely no question in my own mind, watching the trial and having actually known a couple people peripherally working that trial at the time, that he did it. He did it and he walked for it....and his greatest asset to accomplish that?

One of the MOST incompetent, self absorbed, self centered and overall incapable prosecutors I've ever seen handed a high profile case before. Someone didn't think much of it, to have EVER given it to that woman ...and it cost justice in this case.

Outrage: The Five Reasons Why O. J. Simpson Got Away with Murder

For the readers among us, that's a long (500+ pages) book, but an exhaustive one of every aspect of the trial and the individuals on both sides who formed it. There is also an audio book that is outstanding for being unabridged of that same title.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000Since when, has a trial been based on 'facts'? you have no doubt, but do you have any facts???

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

I stated my opinion, and I have the right to one. Just as you do.

I've even supported mine by a source with research far beyond anything I could summarize here and be decent for length. I'll leave that to stand for those who may have the interest of researching the case deeper for the facts of what happened, and the factual situations surrounding the members of the defense and prosecution teams. The dynamics of the individuals played as much into the outcome of that particular trial as anything in evidence..or total and obscene misuse of evidence...during the trial.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

You should watch the doc, dude, as it's not saying that OJ is innocent, rather that he had Rogers do it for him, which makes more sense than OJ doing it. That is a hell of a crime for a first timer and Rogers was NOT a first timer. He also used knives and slit throats. Which checks with the Simpson/Goldman murders. Throw in the almost confession in the painting and that pin, sent to Rogers mom by him, which very well could have been Nicole's as she was into collecting angels, and you have some pretty strong evidence, not forensic mind you, but still evidence nonetheless.

I truly don't know and don't have a dog in this race, except the truth. My only thought is for the families that would like to know, once and for all, who did it. LAPD messed it all up when it happened, now here's a possibility of getting the truth or at the very least rule out Rogers as a suspect(which still gets us closer to the truth) but LAPD has done nothing in two years this information has been out there.

I've never had a opinion on who did this. I wasn't going to spend a year watching a trial, so I didn't and don't have all the information but after watching this, my money(a whopping few pennies) is on Rogers. Take that for what you will.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I personally think his son did it.

However he was caught with a gun, 9k cash, fake goatee, beauty adhesive and his passport in his white bronco.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar
The guy that was the witness and main support for this theory failed a lie detector test about it and its likely completely bogus. The theory is that it was the truck stop killer.

There is also a theory it was OJs son and thats why he was so cool because even if he lost he'd be doing it for a reason good enough for him.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Generally speaking, I don't believe now and didn't then, that the LAPD really screwed up this case. The prosecution damn sure did though. The entire 'If it won't fit, you must acquit' crap came out of handing physical evidence to the friggen SUSPECT to control and determine for the Jury whether it 'fit' him to be a guilty murderer. What was he supposed to do, work hard at fitting what start as skin tight gloves? Add to that..latex worn for preservation of evidence, which just adds to the whole comic idea of that demonstration ever being done successfully.

The primary and worst issue out of the LAPD was detective Mark Fuhrman and it's what most people remember. It's what made the ideas of framing the guy and everything else more believable. That all came around racial remarks and again, like a true unprofessional, the Prosecution did more to assassinate their OWN witness than the defense ever had to try with. That part is still unbelievable. I mean, she personally attacked her own witness's character and credibility as a special point in open court. geee...That'll win cases...err..not. It is one of the biggies that lost this one. Despite overwhelming actual evidence that he did this thing.

I really wasn't sure what to think about Det. Fuhrman at the time, but he's made right for whatever racial remarks he ever may have made for getting the Martha Moxley case reopened like a dog with a bone that wouldn't give up, finally bringing a LONG overdue murder conviction. Funny how fate works out..but it gives me more, not less confidence in how I felt at the time this OJ case should have turned out.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

I agree with some of what you said Micheal Jackson was not a pedo and did not commit suicide, he talked about being used by Sony and his family said he was killed......

Whitney Houston was indeed a strange case and there is reason to doubt there......

However when it comes to OJ (remember i am Bills fan) but to much stuff points to him if it was not the serial killer theory with Glen Rogers then i feel it was his son but your right about the other too...those things, Micheal Jackson for sure should be looked into more................

edit on 12-6-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join