It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inevitable, The

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
How many of you actually bothered to prepare yourself for the inevitable? In what way have you prepared? Have you prepared a will? If not, why not? Have you prepared your soul? If you did, why so and how?

In my opinion you don't have to prepare your soul, but it would be nice for someone else if you prepared a will that included them.

In my opinion the soul is all set to go its way into your paradise.
Hell, I don't understand why many people aren't in a rush to get to their true paradise in life beyond death. Face it, this world sucks. Why would anyone in thier right mind want to wait around here for? Ah, the waiters fear death or are mad that they have to die. I know I don't have to die. My soul been teleported twice from this universe. My physical body was left with artifial life, in case you're wondering.

It is inevitable that I will be in my very own paradise. That is something I look forward to, whether I have to die to get there or get my soul teleported to there. My paradise is in part like a sexual theme park. At least that is what I believe. I believe you get to have your paradise your way.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Not sure if your a country fan but this is a gooder and definatly an appropriate listen for this such topic.

All I can say without going on a huge speel (that I don't have time for... since i hit backspace and deleted my whole post
) is that I'm not sure that we have the ability to interact with one another outside of this earth. I am not afraid to die, and actually look forward to the day it comes, but im in no hurry. Like a wonderful bourbun the best things come when you wait for them.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You have to have truly lived in order to have truly dreamed so that you can eventually truly live your dreams.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

How exactly are we supposed to prepare, when it's reasonable to assume that we won't be taking anything with us except ourselves? How do we prepare for something like that? We don't know what will happen, what to expect...so what are we preparing for?

I think the only way to prepare is to make sure we have no regrets. That way, when the time comes, we're ready for the next great adventure. We'll be ready to move on, because there's nothing else to do in this world.

new topics

top topics

join