It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Semitic Jews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It's come to my attention over the past few threads on this Israel-Gaza conflict, that if you question Zionism or Israel's actions, your labeled as a Jew hating anti-Semite.

What does protesting the regime of Israel have anything to do with hating the Jewish community? Does every Jew in the world support Zionism and the state or Israel?

No, not every Jew in the world supports Zionism or Israel. In fact, thousands of Orthodox Jews protest Zionism and Israel.

Are these Orthodox Jews anti-Semites because they oppose Zionism and Israel?

"The most harmful place for Jews is Israel."

I think throwing around the term "anti-Semitic" is pure propaganda so people don't question Israels actions.

I mean it's perfect. Israel can do whatever it wants. Kill hundreds in Gaza? Check! Just make sure to call somebody an anti-Semite when they question our actions!

Do any of you guys that constantly call people anti-Semitic even listen to Orthodox Jews? It sounds like you guys are just listening to Zionists and Israel. Why not flip the coin here and listen to both sides?

So, like I said before, are these Orthodox Jews that protest Zionism and Israel, anti-Semitic?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
they can only use anti semitic on non jews, jews critical of the israeli regime's actions get labelled as self hating jews.
the holocaust and the nazis were horrendous events in history, the zionist regime not only reminds me of them but makes me realize they're no better.

sieg heil bibi!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It just shows a small mind and a small argument, just like throwing the race card when critical of Obama, being labelled anti-American because you don't agree with their foreign policies, etc. It is the last resort for people when their stance is shown to be a fallacy. It is quite funny really.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Criticism of the Israeli Government is not antisemitic, regardless of ethnicity or religious affiliation.

However, there unfortunately are antisemitists that veil their underlying hatred under the guise of being "anti-zionist", which, based on the accurate definition of Zionism, actually means the opposition of the ideology of a Jewish homeland in Israel.

As for the minority of Orthodox Jews who oppose the founding of Israel/Zionism, they do so because they feel that the land of Israel was supposed to be returned to the Jewish people by divine intervention upon the return of the Messiah.

edit on 20-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm extremely antisemetic and antizionist. So any anti jewish posts usually get deleted instantly or censored.

the political correct movement really needs to be destroyed, from redefining words to homogenizing entire races or preferences under 1 umbrella and they actually get people to go along with it is what surprises me.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If Jews officials would really be semite, i'd be anti semite but theres hardly any jew that are really semite. In fact theres way more semites on the muslim side of the border. Then again, if you dont wanna get kill, you shouldn't pull their leg about it if you are in the region. Because Isrealis likes to kill 10x more than palestinians.
The Anti semite is just a lame trick to portrayed like Hitler everyone who disagree with their stubborn rethoric.
While the real Nazi are the ones wearing Davids cross.
edit on 20-11-2012 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2012 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There have been a few on this site that has been trying to get people to understand the difference between criticizing Israel and criticizing Jews.

Unfortunately, many people either do not understand the separation of the two, or they purposely disregard it so they can point the fingers and call people antisemitic.

I wouldn't worry about it. I have found that the people that automatically call others Jew-haters have some sort of political agenda or are just regurgitating the crap they hear on TV and talk radio.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

This is true, thanks for bringing it into the discussion. Clear definitions are important if people want to rally against something, or discuss an injustice. Racists have no place in any of this because any successful agenda they may have will only lead to another agenda against someone else.

That said, it's also important to acknowledge that Zionists are in fact antisemitic themselves... they do not believe in sharing space with non Jews.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Judaism is a religion neither a race nor a nationality !!!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Anti semetic jews? Yeah, they're called Americans...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69

I think throwing around the term "anti-Semitic" is pure propaganda so people don't question Israels actions.

I mean it's perfect. Israel can do whatever it wants. Kill hundreds in Gaza? Check! Just make sure to call somebody an anti-Semite when they question our actions!

You hit the nail on the head! Please take a look at this.. If you've seen it, watch it again!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Those kindergarden arguments arent really worthy of discussion.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Self hating jews aren'tt really comedy, they have been a public joke since the early 1990's.

top topics

join