It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man a woman and an apple.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
to say man came from a rat is just magic Alice in wonderland stuff now its a lizard and a fish magic so the organs changed in such a perfect way to help man turn into a man from a fish a lizard a rat to man are you cray how did the heart change different size DNA changed magic

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
you no a enlarged heart people die so how did the heart evolve and we didn't die i can go on all day with human organs and rat organs and fish lizard organs lol magic

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It was actually a magic mushroom, not an apple.
Also, remember Lilith
edit on 30-12-2012 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
bottom line you say we came from a fish to a lizard to a rat now show me this magic and you think we are nuts how do you sound

and you call it science no its magic a rat turned into a whale lol magic

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
you no there trick show you a link or a picture of a whale evolution
its a trick same game they play show us same animal with different limbs
what about the heart lungs show us how it changed pressure how did this rat to whale adapt to deep sea pressure

when\n did it get sonar silly lies how did it get sonar tell us science

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
tell us i cant wait for this magic

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
they cant why they lie to make money get funding its all to make money they have nothing but lies book it

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a fish turned into a lizard and a rat only in a movie and they say we that say GOD did it is nuts lol

but they say no no we have prof what prof do you have nothing that's a fact a rat to a wale with different limbs is prof what about the internal organs changed the heart the lungs ribs bones you think we are stupid i can go on all day how did it get sonar how did the heart change lungs liver skin eyes i can go on fore days
you make up Alice in wonderland stuff wow

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
they will never debate me never they will run book it lets debate np

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
well im waiting to debate anyone down

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
lets debate the heart enlarge heart problems valve prob man and deep sea pressure wale deep sea pressure

rat to deep sea pressure any subject you want to wale how it is created perfect

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ITELLTHETRUTHtekkenn

Debate what, exactly? You're creating a strawman argument -- evolution makes no such claims, you're inventing them in order to try and refute them. Do some research, find out what is really claimed by modern evolutionary synthesis, present some kind of refutation to those claims in a coherent way, and I'm sure people will be happy to discuss them with you. Spamming a thread with incoherent one liners isn't likely to get you anything other than banned.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The Bible is filled with symbols. It's a great mystery. Life is a mystery. . . a grand jigsaw puzzle.

I've read the first few chapters of Genesis many times trying to understand. I know for one thing that it serves as an example of what NOT to do when we are faced with temptation. Both Adam and Eve were deceived. Adam could have said, "No woman, we are not supposed to eat of this tree." But, he didn't. They BOTH listened to the snake. The snake told them that they could be like God. Well, Adam and Eve were already like God. They were created in his image.

Much of what the enemy, or the snake, or Lucifer, etc.....does is twists the TRUTH.

Jesus shows us examples of what TO DO when faced with temptation. We don't THINK about what the enemy is asking....because that opens the door to deception. We instead use the Word...the Bible and speak/think the truth.

Now, the Bible is deep with meaning....so, what if the tree is not a tree as we know it? It's a symbol instead? What is it a symbol for? We acquired the KNOWLEDGE of good AND evil aka the "fruit" or "apple." What does that mean? After Adam and Eve gained that knowledge, they had become like "one of Us."

We already had everything the snake claimed we could get..... So, did Adam and Eve take a short cut, instead of doing things in the order they were intended to be done? After they disobeyed, they suddenly noticed they were naked and were ashamed. Why? It wasn't a problem before. My dog doesn't have a problem with being naked. What's the big deal?

The knowledge of good and evil is the problem. We are stuck in that....what is every story, movie, or book about? Good vs Evil. Everything is based on whether it is evil or good.

This is a very interesting subject that I ponder on often, and i still do not know. It's fun to think about it tho

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join