It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - The Good, The Bad... and The Ugly Reptilians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superheavyweight

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

David brought me into this whole conspiracy thing a good few years ago, and whatever other people think , i like him, and i think hes a genuine guy. But some of his stuff is so scarily outlandish that i hope its actually not true. But he does provide great research to back up his claims.

The only thing i still dont get, after all these years, is the reptilian thing. Hey, maybe hes right, but the reptilians(or whatever they are) know no ones gonna believe it.

On a last note, ive seen a definite sway of opinion on this site regarding David, he used to be quite vilified, but it seems more and more people here are reconsidering theyre opinion of him.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by firefly9000

I think it has to do a lot with the trust in well known institutions and mechanisms of power. It started out for me with something very much visible like the banking system and how much it really doesnt work out. How the power resides in money, be it spent for the good cause or not. But then again who decides what the good cause is? Bill Gates and his foundation also spent to support Monsanto, Coca Cola and McDonalds to ... cure the world hunger. Where does the money for his AIDS support even go? Not to the hands of the needing I guarantee you but rather to the projects of big Pharma (shame on me - I work for big Pharma, so every now and then I know what Im talking about). How every major war has been influenced in its outcome by big money (Napoleon, civil war, world wars, Trotzki and Lenin) and how current affairs in arabia are mostly the result of false flag attacks. The latter, for instance, and this brings me to David Icke, is pretty well described by him as "Problem, reaction, action".

And here is one major key event of the last decade, IF 9/11 was staged in some sort to legitimize the abundance of wars, what are we then left to deal with? Why should we have trust in any of the current institutions that are so gladly backing the system up? What about Al Qaida strikes in Spain and England, two of the countries with the highest "anti war" movement at that time?

And why is the media not reporting on any of this? Because it is in the hand and financially backed by the same people.

David Icke has some credibility to him because he brings things together. Of course this doesnt mean that he shouldnt be criticized because this is exactly what it is about. Not to blindly follow a prophet type of someone who appears to know the truth. This is why I like this forum. People with an open mind are discussing things that are a little off from the mainstream "obey" context.

However, materialism and the current status quo is also a "believe system". I dont want to find myself in a situation one day, having to tell myself "how could we not have seen it coming" (referring to Hitler Germany), which is of actual importance considering NDAA, NSA spying, Corporate and bank bail outs, absolute media propaganda.

This is why I turn to alternatives like David Icke. And I dont think that he is negative. I think the complete opposite. He disclaims the current system as being negative but in the core I feel that he is very positive almost "child-like" character. And I admire his courage and endurance.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

the books of David Icke I have:

The Biggest Secret
And The Truth Shall Set You Free
Guide to the Global Conspiracy

- all seem very well researched,looking at symbolism, historical references, artefacts, supporting docs to back up conspiracies etc
- it's been a while since I read them but they include reptilian theories as well again

The Reptilian Agenda DVD
- again been a while but has African witch doctor type discussing aliens/reptilians as passed by word of mouth from his elders /ancestors and from his own exp

time to re-read/watch them all again

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by firefly9000
First, let me just say that although I've been spinning around the high strangeness arena for a while, Icke is a character I'm only vaguely familiar with.

Last night I was bored and started flipping aimlessly through Youtube. I came across some pieces from David Icke's 2012 Wembley Show.

As I often do, I started checking out his references to see if the man was at least making some informed speculations or just 'pie in the sky' accusations. Most of the research I did (very quickly mind you) checked out to some extent.

However, I find that he does a TON of speculation on a gram of truth (please chime in if you think I'm wrong).

Does anybody have any input on Icke, pro or against? I'm not looking for bashing or praising. I'm ONLY interested in cold hard data as in: he said "XYZ" and this can be corroborated with the following... or not.

In other words I'm looking for intelligent arguments made from either side. Comments such as "he is nuts" or "he is the greatest thing since sliced bread" don't really help as they don't actually SHOW one way or the other.

Especially interested in those that actually read his books and what your take on them might be.

Thank you!

edit on 20-11-2012 by firefly9000 because: (no reason given)

I recommend you read David ICKE'S book - The Big Secret, The book that will change the world. He has some very interesting theories.

I did not like him going to South America on his spiritual journey and meeting up with local tribes and participating in their ancient rituals and hallucinate roots and flowers. I understand it to be similar to numerous hits of '___'.

Lysergic acid diethylamide, also known as '___', also known as lysergide (INN) and colloquially as acid, is a semisynthetic psychedelic drug of the ergoline family, well known for its psychological effects which can include altered thinking processes, closed and open eye visuals, synesthesia, an altered sense of time and spiritual experiences, as well as for its key role in 1960s counterculture. It is used mainly as an entheogen, recreational drug, and as an agent in psychedelic therapy. '___' is non-addictive, is not known to cause brain damage, and has extremely low toxicity relative to dose. However, adverse psychiatric reactions such as anxiety, paranoia, and delusions are possible.

It is like having a welcome mat inserted to your mind saying .............visitors welcome to enter. Can also lead to demonic possession.
edit on 27-7-2013 by Fraudfinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2013 by Fraudfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

Pardon me for being off-topic, but I was interested in joining the discussion on your post "Warning: ATS website great place to gather Intel on you.", but there are no "Reply To" links anywhere on that discussion, and this seems to be the only way of contacting you. It is so far the only discussion I've seen like that. And there is no explanation for why. Do you know why?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Greetings fellow ATS' ers

I am wondering, if anyone could possibly give an honest pinion regarding ICKE. I know very little about him, although I have caught him appearing on a TV show or two. What I am wondering, is if this guy actually states any kind of "real" logic, and/or theory's regarding "off-world" life?

I mean, I am not wanting to dispute, and/or discuss the possibility of "off-world" life. But instead, I just wish for someone to inform me as to whether or not this guy knows what he is talking about....or if he is completely off his meds. ;- J

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Icke and Bill Cooper shared similar explanations and views of the Truth--although Cooper didn't like Icke.
Both do explain/agree upon the main operational conspiracy of the world--so I would recommend reading their stuff.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There is no "good" and "bad" those are ideas and when one group's idea of good is not the same as another, they call each other evil and the wars are created.

Reptilians are not evil just because they want control. That's hypocritical because most humans seek control.

Reptilians are not evil for eating humans, humans will happily kill and eat animal and plant life for survival.

It's just nature but most like to split reality into two and call some things "good" and others "evil".

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

netgamer7k
To know more about David Icke, check out what his opponents think about him:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

There's nothing wrong with checking both sides of the coin about a particular person. I find the facts pointing towards that David Icke steals material, and makes ridiculous claims with little to no actual evidence supporting it. Both of these are facts about him, not opinions.

edit on 20-11-2012 by netgamer7k because: (no reason given)

I have hard time with his stuff, not much of anything backed up with anything remotely like proof. It appears to come from thin air. The reptiles are a big stretch for me. That they can somehow morph in and out of human form is out there. I also don't get the end game, if you are that advanced and powerful you would just swoop in and enslave us and do what you want.

I have come to conclusion it is about the money for him. He is real short on any proof and he seems to intentionally ramble on in his books. I think it is because he has no real proof.

He is interesting though.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

arpgme
There is no "good" and "bad" those are ideas and when one group's idea of good is not the same as another, they call each other evil and the wars are created.

Reptilians are not evil just because they want control. That's hypocritical because most humans seek control.

Reptilians are not evil for eating humans, humans will happily kill and eat animal and plant life for survival.

It's just nature but most like to split reality into two and call some things "good" and others "evil".

Good and Evil clearly exist:

Life exists in different states or conditions. Usually these conditions have a state that we usually desire, and a state we generally wish to avoid:

Health vs injury/illness
Freedom vs confinement/slavery
Faithful spouse vs unfaithful spouse
Justice vs injustice for actions
Courage vs cowardice
Life vs death
Peace vs unnecessary strife

When we act on emotions or considerations that promote those designated "desirable states" for ourselves and our family/acquaintances, we can be said to be doing "Good" or acting on the virtues.

When we act on emotions or considerations that promote those designated "undesirable states" for ourselves or our family/acquaintances, we can be said to be doing "evil" or sinning.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

arpgme

When i write at times there are good lizzies, or reptilians, its not the ones who are into control or eat people, theyr'e not the good ones and have cut off their progression until they turn it around, and there is consequences to face.

The ones that are good, heal, uplift, raise your frequency and are good angelic beings, higher mind. There are higher mind lizzies, good guys, but not the ones you're talking of. And yes there is no excuse for that.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I'm ONLY interested in cold hard data as in: he said "XYZ" and this can be corroborated with the following... or not.

You don't need to be an avid reader or expert on Mr Icke to know that his shape-shifting reptilians shtik is just fantasy speculation.

How could he possibly know this? Of course, he can't.

You could just as soon say there's a teapot orbiting Mars.

Unverifiable but unlikely.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

firefly9000

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
The Force is strong with David Icke.

I've seen everything the man has put out there, and to this day can't disprove his information.

This is the only negative thing I've felt about him in the past 5 years....

David Icke's 1st Real Strike Against him
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-11-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

Just off the cuff and based only on the clip I've seen, I can tell you a small glitch in his reasoning I noticed.

Here it is: He lumped in the Bill Gates (Bill & Melinda foundation) with groups that want to thin the world population through ruthless means if necessary. The problem is that Bill's foundation spent Billions (with a capital B) in fighting AIDS in Africa. If you're trying to reduce world population by any means possible then helping to fight AIDS is the last thing you want to do.

Also, Gates is promoting a pledge by billionaires to leave half their fortune to charities after their death. So far only a few billionaires signed on - Oprah I think and Buffet (I could be wrong).

Of course somebody could come in now and say that the AIDS help is really a smoke screen for implanting mind control chips... or some other such nonsense. But at the end of the day, we're talking about simple logic - if you want to diminish something you don't spend money helping it flourish. And the fact is his $$ helped save countless lives. Many people could have been dead, but thanks to him, they're alive... So either Icke's got it all wrong, or Bill Gates is one heck of an INCOMPETENT Reptilian helping people live instead of die
LOL

This was just a small example, but a telling one on where his logic falls short.

It's very hard to dismiss everything he says out of hand because some 'crazy' things he says do check out. You know, the kind of things you say to yourself "Why wasn't this BIG NEWS"... and yet it never makes it to public attention.
edit on 20-11-2012 by firefly9000 because: (no reason given)
[/quo

Its an interesting one that's for sure. check out on Bristol radio "Michael Shrimpton exposes Ted Heath and others" here is a Barister that seems to know what he is talking about. His wrap on things is that Germany controls the worlds politicians by giving them what they want, but using it to keep them in line. Why was no one sued for these allegations?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

beginner's question.

Are reptillians real? or just a term for any human who mostly lives in R-Complex mode?

thanks!

peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Yes, and felines and many other types of body suits. We're in infinity with infinite possibilities and probabilites that all exist. But predatory natures are lower primitive mind, and so are overcome by those progressing.
edit on 28-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks!

peace.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hi,

What is it about David Icke and his theories that is
so fascinating to people?

It appears that he's a "mashup" of a bunch of other
people's theories.. and he takes that material,
throws a binder around it, and gives lectures
on it. Is he a one-stop shop? Is that it?

I'd be interested in any responses, positive
or negative; total believer or total skeptic.

Thanks,

KPB

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join