It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - The Good, The Bad... and The Ugly Reptilians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by netgamer7k
To know more about David Icke, check out what his opponents think about him:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

There's nothing wrong with checking both sides of the coin about a particular person. I find the facts pointing towards that David Icke steals material, and makes ridiculous claims with little to no actual evidence supporting it. Both of these are facts about him, not opinions.

edit on 20-11-2012 by netgamer7k because: (no reason given)

Sounds interesting and I'm definitely interested in hearing both sides of the coin.

Thanks... I will check out Mark Dice... So far I like his arguments
although I have to wonder if he's not trampling the other conspiracy authors only to get himself heard... You know, as in standing on their shoulders to get noticed. I only say this because he keeps making sure that the viewer understands that HE has a conscience and can't lie like the others, that HE could have made more $$ by being more conspiratorial but doesn't etc... I think you get the gist. Good arguments though, I'll give him that...

As for Chris White...
I'm familiar with him. He's much more of a professional debunker who's personal mission is to debunk everything he can get his hands on. He's tried his hands at Ancient Aliens and all that...

Some of what White has to say is correct about AA. But anybody that pretends to have a 100% monopoly on the truth is more interested in promoting HIS point of view and material rather than finding the TRUTH. He was even asked if he visited the sites that he vehemently disputes with AA - he did NOT. Apparently that's not necessary before making a movie that pisses on other people's work. That said, I don't have a lot of respect for him...

Of course the same applies for the Ancient Aliens producers that try to stretch the credible core arguments into a 4 seasons show (or however long it is). Some of the Ancient Aliens connections are laughable at best...

Unfortunately that's the problem with professional believers or debunkers. They're just interested in spreading their gospel. White criticizing Icke is like the pot calling the kettle black

You can't really have credibility by just debunking everything and never acknowledge anything... The same as you cannot have real credibility when you just believe absolutely everything.
edit on 20-11-2012 by firefly9000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I don't take anyone serious that bases outrageous claims on pure speculation and little to no collaborating evidence. As far as I'm concerned, he's in the business of entertaining and using whatever means necessary to sell books....be it making this claim or that claim with nothing in the way of proof....only circumstantial evidence or hearsay. Perhaps he just likes to provoke thought and thinks that's what he's doing. Perhaps he's just another nutter. Perhaps he says whatever he thinks will raise his income potential. (Just look at all the David Icke books on Amazon).

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
I don't take anyone serious that bases outrageous claims on pure speculation and little to no collaborating evidence. As far as I'm concerned, he's in the business of entertaining and using whatever means necessary to sell books....be it making this claim or that claim with nothing in the way of proof....only circumstantial evidence or hearsay. Perhaps he just likes to provoke thought and thinks that's what he's doing. Perhaps he's just another nutter. Perhaps he says whatever he thinks will raise his income potential. (Just look at all the David Icke books on Amazon).

People like Icke and Strieber don't really have a choice but to make a living off their stuff. "UFO and New World Conspiracy Believer" doesn't really bode well on a resume.

It's really no different than someone else making $$ off their experience. Nobody accuses of profiteering an Afghanistan reporter that puts out a book about the war. Even doctors make $$ of their training (or experience) in medical school... and I can attest that some of them are pure crooks and incompetent.

Therefore I have no problem with him making a living off this as long as he believes it. When you go on TV and put forward such big declarations, it's rather safe to say that you're either sane and believe it, or you're nuts and believe it.

But it's hard for me to imagine someone going through the kind of public ridicule these two guys did in order to make some $$... In both cases they did have the start of a great regular career before sidetracking into the strangeness aspect.

It's absolutely true that people will often more easily risk their life confronting a real world danger and risk dying rather than go against peer pressure or questioning their beliefs... just ask the people blowing themselves up for 72 virgins in heaven
LOL

That being said, I don't know if I can buy into the reptilian theories... but I have yet to dig deeper into his stuff. For now I'm on the sidelines.

I will say this - Dr. John Mack, a man with impeccable real world credentials, believed in the existence of Reptilian entities - albeit NOT in the "World Domination - Take Over Your Body" way...

It's hard to lightly overlook and out of hand dismiss the assertions of a psychiatrist and professor of at the Harvard School of Medicine and Pulitzer Prize winner - a man that was investigated by the Harvard Faculty for investigating alien abductions and was exonerated.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

You are very close to the truth when you mention evolution. For the organised religions to say that God created man in his image is utter nonsense. man has been evolving for millions of years.
I am a follower of The Source Foundation which you can find at www.thesourcefoundation.com
It believes that we are descended from the interbreeding of aliens with homosapiens which is why we are evolving and will continue to do so.
You may think it sounds far fetched but I would urge you to take a look at their site. It makes a lot of sense to any open minded person

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by firefly9000

I believe in reptillians, every part of it makes sense to me. When we consider the fact that crocodiles survived from the dinosaur era, one can be forgiven in the belief that another more inteligent species has evolved oer the past 65 million years. For example the veloceraptor who it is believed used to have a "community type" leadership of sorts. (it is said they used to hunt in packs). Dinosaurs maybe throughout the galaxy.

That said, i agree with some of ickes claims and indeed he maybe correct in his assumptions, but if so that he is probably 60 years to soon. People are just not ready to talk about the "body computer" without ridicule. They are more wrapped up in eastenders and corrie.

The reptilians believe they evolved here and claim Earth as their own.
We are the cattle to be harvested.
The Procyon people have them on the run.
They are still causing problems on other planets.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephilim48
reply to post by Just Chris

You are very close to the truth when you mention evolution. For the organised religions to say that God created man in his image is utter nonsense. man has been evolving for millions of years.
I am a follower of The Source Foundation which you can find at www.thesourcefoundation.com
It believes that we are descended from the interbreeding of aliens with homosapiens which is why we are evolving and will continue to do so.
You may think it sounds far fetched but I would urge you to take a look at their site. It makes a lot of sense to any open minded person

Earth was star seeded from other star systems.
The members of the Andromeda Council star seeded Earth a long time ago.
Scientists have discovered 15 separate and distinct DNA cousins on Earth in order to create a
well diversified DNA gene pool.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

The whole reptilian thing to me does not ring true. Yes things may be the way Icke says they are, he's dedicated his life's work to this subject, but we are missing that crucial thing called hard evidence. I've yet to see any. All we have is speculation, conjecture, dot-joining etc. Dodgy youtube video clips of "shape-shifting" politicians eyes are a joke in my opinion. Where's the solid proof? Icke seems to explain this by using terms related to dimensional phenomena, saying that the reptilians can do this and that. We have some evidence, for example, of UFO activity that seems to concur with the possibility of inter-dimensional travel but none of giant bipedal lizards, who are somehow in charge of our world leaders. I'd have to see a photograph or.....well anything that shows these things may be real, but so far there are none.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by TauCetixeta

The whole reptilian thing to me does not ring true. Yes things may be the way Icke says they are, he's dedicated his life's work to this subject, but we are missing that crucial thing called hard evidence. I've yet to see any. All we have is speculation, conjecture, dot-joining etc. Dodgy youtube video clips of "shape-shifting" politicians eyes are a joke in my opinion. Where's the solid proof? Icke seems to explain this by using terms related to dimensional phenomena, saying that the reptilians can do this and that. We have some evidence, for example, of UFO activity that seems to concur with the possibility of inter-dimensional travel but none of giant bipedal lizards, who are somehow in charge of our world leaders. I'd have to see a photograph or.....well anything that shows these things may be real, but so far there are none.

Proof is on the way.
In the meantime just relax. It's all down hill from here.
The worst is over.
--------
You can read more about the Draco / Hydra Reptilians here:
- Draco / Hydra Reptilians - The Unholy 6

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Does anybody have any input on Icke, pro or against? I'm not looking for bashing or praising. I'm ONLY interested in cold hard data as in: he said "XYZ" and this can be corroborated with the following... or not.

I will offer two stories that I was told personally. It is a form of corroboration in what David says about "Shape Shifters". I myself have never seen this manifestation so I cant say for certain that it is true. But on the other hand the two people who told me their experiences had nothing to gain from sharing it with me. I found them to be credible people.

The first is a worker at a local store I was guarding. She was about in her mid 30s. She stated her first husband was a African, from Africa. During their marriage he told her about a time when he was working on a off shore oil platform. When ever the Rig required special underwater maintenance they would call in some specialized workers to dive into the water and make the repairs. One day he was in a position on the rig to see the platform where the divers would stage to dive. He saw these specialized divers prepare to dive. The husband stated "They took their cloths off, and transformed into reptilian creatures and dove into the water". When they returned to the surface they materialized back into human beings and went on with their business.
She said the husband called them "Sea Hags".

The second story comes from a older lady, I would say mid 70s, and retired from the state of Ohio. This lady did not have access to the internet, or for that matter even knew what it was. Her story came years before she told me about it. She worked in a Office for the State of Ohio. She said one day while at her desk a couple of higher ups on a inspection tour walked by her desk. She casually looked up to see them transform in front of her. She called them "Dragons", and in a few seconds they transformed back into human beings.

These two people with the stories never heard of David Icke, nor would they have any reason to make this stuff up to impress me. Do I believe what they shared with me? I have absolutely no reason to doubt them.

Do the stories corroborate what David is trying to share? It is leaning that way for me.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Very interesting. I have heard my share of weird supernatural stories from people I trust. By "trust" I mean that I trust they're telling me what they truly believe, the TRUTH. I always take into account that even though they wholeheartedly believe in that "truth" it doesn't always mean that it matches up with facts.

Having said this I've never personally come across people that had experience with reptilians. But the Flatwoods incident does tend to show that there is definitely something to the reptilian story.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

This is one of those areas I just do not have enough information to come to a firm conclusion. But in saying that it would be quite arrogant of us who live on the surface of this planet and state emphatically no other intelligent life forms have ever lived in our solar system.

The problem is there is a great disconnect from the ancient past of our own planet. Yes, we know about many life forms that did exist here, million upon millions of years ago. And for our scientists to flatly state they know of all of them would be a falsity of epic proportions. The truth is they may only know of a small portion of what was here, and a doorway millions of years wide for the possibilities of others. And within that doorway there is quite a bit of room for one or two intelligent species. Ones that might have even achieved a level of technological sophistication that surpasses our own. So sophisticated, that we might not even recognize it as technology.

The question is, are they still with us, and technologically able to hide from us, and deceive us.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

I would like to bless David Icke, in the name of The Father, The Son & The Goalie Post

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by firefly9000
First, let me just say that although I've been spinning around the high strangeness arena for a while, Icke is a character I'm only vaguely familiar with.

Last night I was bored and started flipping aimlessly through Youtube. I came across some pieces from David Icke's 2012 Wembley Show.

As I often do, I started checking out his references to see if the man was at least making some informed speculations or just 'pie in the sky' accusations. Most of the research I did (very quickly mind you) checked out to some extent.

However, I find that he does a TON of speculation on a gram of truth (please chime in if you think I'm wrong).

Does anybody have any input on Icke, pro or against? I'm not looking for bashing or praising. I'm ONLY interested in cold hard data as in: he said "XYZ" and this can be corroborated with the following... or not.

In other words I'm looking for intelligent arguments made from either side. Comments such as "he is nuts" or "he is the greatest thing since sliced bread" don't really help as they don't actually SHOW one way or the other.

Especially interested in those that actually read his books and what your take on them might be.

Thank you!

You have answered your own question with your comment: "However, I find that he does a TON of speculation on a gram of truth." I don't think that anyone else is going to say anything beyond that and possibly all the replies will be from those who support him and those who are the opposite. He has so much material out there in various forms and he rarely adds anything new and calling for others to storm the Bastille will never result in desired action.

I have read some of his books and have watched a few videos on YouTube and it's impossible to criticize anything in particular. I'm curious about people such as him and wonder what drives them since all they do is try to get the public to endanger their lives by getting active in activities that usually get you shot by the government.

The best place to learn about Icke is Wikipedia and here is some of the content:
[best known for his conspiracy literature.

He wrote that 1989 was a time of considerable personal despair for him, and it was during this period that he began to feel a presence around him.[19] In March 1990 he had a sudden feeling while standing in a newsagent's that a magnetic force was pulling his feet to the ground, and said he heard a voice tell him to look at a particular section of books. One of the books there was by Betty Shine, a psychic healer in Brighton. He decided to visit her to ask for help with his arthritis.[20]

Icke said he had a mystical experience near this pre-Inca burial site in Peru.Shine told him during their third meeting that she had a message for him from Wang Yee Lee, a being who she said looked like a Chinese mandarin and had Socrates standing next to him.]

It gets weirder. I was not affected by being exposed to him because he is not the first or the only one with outrageous views of the world and humanity. Lots of hot air.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

take the positives from David. I like him purely because he makes his points clear and simple. He may not have solid proof with his claims, but he gets me thinking outside the box. In fact hes great because alot of people can take what they want from his talks/books and put you're own pieces together. He connects his dots and i will continue to do mine. Its a shame there will be people believing every single thing he says. Reptillians!! Its out there indeed but i still have no idea what to believe or think in that department.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Look i believe in reptillians but david icke is just making millions even my have made billion on this topic in his whole life time and gained so much attention yet he has not caught a reptillian or gave any scientific proof,he just talks without proof for making money don't believe the # world leaders can be reptillians i believe in all # but world leaders being reptillian cmon man lol

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I have to have an interview next week with the DWP as I was suspended from work due to a nervous breakdown.
David Icke is RIGHT! I admit I haven't read all his stuff, only bits of it.
But as I have tired to explain in other posts. The aliens are all around us. I met two of them in a London hospital and I cannot get that image out of my head!
Its as if it were yesterday. I tried to contact Mr Icke, but I doidnt get anywhere. Of course there have been a few piss takers on here, but I don't care! I know what I saw and they literally didn't know where to put their faces!
So how do I explain that to the DWP? Lol I drive to work abd burst into tears for no reason. My reality has been tipped on its head and I don't know how to move forward with my life. I'm not dpressed... Just still in friggin shock!
Its true the voices get deeper too. I tell you all one thing, for all the people who think its a joke or some weird fantasy or attention seeking syndrome, think again. Look at all the hidden messages in the media. The clues are all there!

H x

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by karam
Look i believe in reptillians but david icke is just making millions even my have made billion on this topic in his whole life time and gained so much attention yet he has not caught a reptillian or gave any scientific proof,he just talks without proof for making money don't believe the # world leaders can be reptillians i believe in all # but world leaders being reptillian cmon man lol

He's currently worth about 2 million. This is taking into accounts all assets; you know, like houses, cars, etc... His book company is valued at around 252k.

Conspiracy DOES sell, but NOT that much.

True, no reptilian caught to date
but you might want to check out the Flatwoods monster incident - a highly credible event dealing with reptilian like beings. However, that's just a sighting of such a being, not really having to do anything with shape-shifting or society infiltration by such beings.
edit on 26-11-2012 by firefly9000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Okay David Icke is a little bit off the ones whose research you should follow. I think the evidence of Reptilian humanoids is so vague that it can be questioned a lot more than the possibility of alien contact. And besides, Castello, Paul Bennewitz... that's where it all started from. Yeah I've seen pictures from ancient times but there is lack of evidence and in the 70s-80s Castello claims to have some.

I still have pics that might or might not be from Dulce and the Dulce papers but darn it... not a single pic of a Reptilian ~Edit: Not even fake photos of Reptilian while a lot of fake ones of greys..
edit on 26-11-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Yea... I was stopped by three police men with cat eyes on the high way while I was walking down the high way... I guess they were the reptilians you guys were talking about. I thought they were going to kill me but they just picked me up and drove me to the nearest exit.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join