It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Particle physicists confirm arrow of time — for B mesons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WoodSpirit

Human consciousness is the perception of the 5th dimension, a dimension of wave form particles that have the ability to be in multiple places at once depending on probability. You say that consciousness gives assertion to particles? I say the opposite. I say the particles exist in multiple states and our consciousness can only see one. We dont affect the particles, we choose which patch to follow the particle waves.

But referring to my explanation of the quantum entanglement; I am saying that the information is faster than light speed not because the information travels through the third dimension of space, but because it travels through the second. In the second dimension distance is not relative. It would be like looking at a pencil lying on the table. The eraser is point A and the tip is B. If A and B represented two entangled particles you would think that the information of the state would have to travel the distance of the pencil but that is not correct. If you hold the pencil up and look straight down both A and B are stacked on top of each other. By doing this we took away one dimension of length. The entanglement occurs in a lower dimension and therefore not affected by time.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join