It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phillyburb hunters shoots down activist spy drone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Based on the story, the chopper was flying over the hunters land, which seems to be a grey area in the law. If the group SHARK has the right to fly it's device into an area where "retards" are shooting guns up in the air, who exactly is the retard here? Did they think their chopper was invisible? I am sorry, 10 times out of 10 this situation will end up just like this.

If you poke the bear with a sharp stick, don't look at me with that surprised face when he bites you.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't know what story you were reading but it didn't say it was flying over the area where they were shooting. There quite simply isn't need to. Camera optics and all. You should check the vids they have posted.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

A flying object in the sky close to where people are hunting flying objects. The object gets shot and the people are surprised?

Now that is about as retarded as it gets.
I hope that it gets shot down ever time they do this. I would even offer to go out and shoot at such a flying object, while hunting other flying objects.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well it's quite retarted to assume they were flying where they were shooting. So there's that. It's not like these people don't know what they are doing.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Oh, yes it is quit retarded. Their toy, that was flying around while people shot at things in the sky, was shot.
Funny and retarded to expect anything else.

And, lets just flush that reasonable expectation of privacy on private property down the toilet. Not to mention they moved to an even more secluded area of private property.

Again, I think I will offer to send the Game Organization some money, to assist with their pigeon hunts.

Maybe go out and experience it myself.

Amazing that someone not here in the states, is so concerned with what is happening here, instead of maybe, I don't know, minding their own business.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Well it's quite retarted to assume they were flying where they were shooting. So there's that. It's not like these people don't know what they are doing.

They nicknamed the drone "Old Suicide". They knew exactly what they were doing; instigating a responce from the shooting club so they could bring criminal charges once their drone was shot down. Maybe even looking for a lawsuit against the club for vandalism or something to fund further excursions.

Good luck finding the shooter though. I'll bet nobody inside the club saw a thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Again you make it sound like they were flying at the same area they were shooting. Which isn't the case. And this imaginary right to privacy that you made up. So there's that again...
Also before you join in torturing pigeons I'd suggest talk to a professional. Before you know it it's cats and dogs and then people.
edit on 20/11/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Even if what you made up is assumed to be true it wouldn't justify them shooting at peoples property when they are not braking any laws. Let's hope they can rescue the footage so they don't have to interview any dummies.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Again you make it sound like they were flying at the same area they were shooting. Which isn't the case.

I believe it was stated that it was launched from a public road, and the language used insinuates it crossed over to video the secluded area.

And this imaginary right to privacy that you made up. So there's that again...

So says the person not in the US. What gall you have, to think for a second that you have the right to tell what others in other countries can and can't do. You sound like George Bush.
There is a reasonable expectation of privacy on private property. Please, go educate yourself on US law.

Also before you join in torturing pigeons I'd suggest talk to a professional. Before you know it it's cats and dogs and then people.

I know many psychologist and psychiatrists that hunt. I would love to chat with them.

Just because you think animals are on the same level as humans, doesn't make it so.
They don't have rights like humans.
Now I will go hunt some pigeons this weekend. Along with my planned coyote hunt and rabbit hunt.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I will leave you with this,

If animals were not meant for us to eat, why are they made out of meat?

Stick that in your camera bag.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
I believe it was stated that it was launched from a public road, and the language used insinuates it crossed over to video the secluded area.

Yes they always film and launch from public spaces.

So says the person not in the US. What gall you have, to think for a second that you have the right to tell what others in other countries can and can't do. You sound like George Bush.

What difference does it make where I am? Nope, none.

There is a reasonable expectation of privacy on private property. Please, go educate yourself on US law.

Care to quote that law?

Just because you think animals are on the same level as humans, doesn't make it so.
They don't have rights like humans.
Now I will go hunt some pigeons this weekend. Along with my planned coyote hunt and rabbit hunt.

There's a bit of difference between hunting and what these hillbillies are doing. So hunt away! I'm all for a proper hunt.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if they were over public property or not. What they are doing is stalking. If someone spys on you from public property with a telescope with a camera attached taking pictures of your wife in your backyard, is the fact that they are on public property make it right or legal? No.

These peoples so called "love" of animals is really a thin disguise of their hatred and contempt of mankind.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4
It doesn't matter if they were over public property or not. What they are doing is stalking. If someone spys on you from public property with a telescope with a camera attached taking pictures of your wife in your backyard, is the fact that they are on public property make it right or legal? No.

Actually if you can see it from public you can film it. That's how it is in the US. Dont come here making stuff up

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Some threads just get strange faster than others this mioght be one for the record books. AHH deer season here in Michigan guess where I'll be when the sun comes up. Drooling everewhere AND BLOOD!!!!! AHHHHHH !!! life is good and I aitn't even a Hillbilly!!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

Again you make it sound like they were flying at the same area they were shooting. Which isn't the case. And this imaginary right to privacy that you made up. So there's that again...

Or cattle. Perhaps they should fly their drone into a slaughter house. And as for the right to privacy. Yes, there is one. At least here. Don't know what you folks have going. You could always lobby to change the law.

Oh, wait....

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Except that they said they had to fly over trees to see them. That's not seeing it from public property.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Yes they always film and launch from public spaces.

and..........It appears they flew over the private property.

What difference does it make where I am? Nope, none.

Quit alot, as you seem to stick your nose in the business of others.
There is the difference, as most Americans could care less what people in Finland do. Only people in say, Finland, have the ego to think they have any say in what happens inside the US. Why not worry about your own country, before you stick your nose in others business.

Care to quote that law?

It is part of the Constitution and is found in hundreds of Case Law instances in every State. See, it does matter where YOU are from, as you really have no clue and don't live here.

There's a bit of difference between hunting and what these hillbillies are doing. So hunt away! I'm all for a proper hunt.

Shooting pigeons or any other animal is hunting. I personally despise pigeons, and have killed many by snapping their necks. I have no problem with what they are doing. It is lawful and legal.

Maybe stick with your Finland facts and cameras. Leave the US stuff to the Americans.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Nope, didn't say that anywhere. They said they were hiding so they had to go through air to get to them. So they had to fly the drone high enough to see.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Care to quote that law?

It is part of the Constitution and is found in hundreds of Case Law instances in every State. See, it does matter where YOU are from, as you really have no clue and don't live here.

Didn't think you could quote that law. You could've at least try to make something up again. Since it worked out so well in the past. Well nice try.

edit on 20/11/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Dude, yer just a hillbilly with no hills. (unless you count sand dunes)

Good luck hunting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join