It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inmate: James Holmes told me he was 'programmed' to kill

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by alphacenturi

Nope did'nt see that......hmmm. I know he settled in the east coast when he left his practice - think he wanted to devote full time studies to the medical area of spritual and science..........who knows really...

There could be a lot of explanations for this..If he was' nt arrested for this some might read that in a totaly different way...we sometimes see what we want to see.....I have no idea,
edit on 22-11-2012 by Alexjustme because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2012 by Alexjustme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

LOL Well since your probably under the age of 24 I'm sure you know a whole lot about parenting.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This is a bunch of lies with seemingly malicious intent. I see this as no different than Jonathan Lee Riches' false motions. This is all coming from the same source (CIA/Police). Did you all see the video of the girl in the charlie brown shirt who also supposedly heard James Holmes confess? This is no different.

James Holmes most likely didn't fire a single shot that night. There were multiple people involved, the shooter didn't fit James Holmes' description (5' 7'-5 8' stocky build vs 5' 11" and lanky). Nobody can seem to place James Holmes in the theater. This was setup similar to 9/11. The whole crime was carried out by the CIA, and a false narrative was created to cover it up. James Holmes had as much involvement in the Century 16 shooting as bin Laden had with 9/11.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Twenty five actually.

I still don't see how his parents can be blamed for anything. He was an adult. They had already done their part. Now if you meant that they hadn't done a good job when he was much younger and that played a part in it, then I could agree. Maybe they didn't pay enough attention to him as an adolescent and didn't notice that his mental health was declining as he neared adulthood.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

But Unruh insists the sporadic conversation continued even after Holmes was moved to another cell in the area. He says that Holmes told him "he felt like he was in a video game" during the shooting, that "he wasn't on his meds" and "nobody would help him." He says Holmes also mentioned NLP -- presumably, neuro-linguistic programming, a much-scorned and outmoded approach to psychotherapy -- and claimed to have been "programmed" to kill by an evil therapist.

This NLP can mess with your mind in a big way. Check this video out ~ pretty interesting.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by chericher
reply to post by TheAnarchist

That was some of the awesomest writing I've ever seen on this site, and one of the most right-on rants I've read anywhere. Your consciousness is such that I was surprised when you mentioned that you're just 22. And it sounds like you've probably got enough fortitude to handle being the sane minority. I hope you keep writing, I sense greatness. I'd read your long posts anytime.

Thanks brother (or sister), your kind words are greatly appreciated. I may be just 22, but I watch and I listen. I can see the bullsh#t for what it is. I am honest & observant, and I trust no-one to find the answers for me. I read between the lines... and, for the record, I am currently studying free-lance journalism, and I fully intend to travel the world and report with dangerous honesty and invincible integrity on the Human Condition and expose without mercy the pigs responsible for its perpetuation... which I'm sure the agent provocateurs and fascist intelligence analysts that monitor sites like these loath to hear. But f#ck them. They are soulless men who will be forgotten by Man but remembered by God, and they will bear the consequences of their treasonous actions soon enough. Men like us will be remembered by both, with respect and reverence, and that in itself is reward enough for our struggle.

Rest assured, those pigs do exist, they are many, and they are mean bastards... but they are not infallible, and they are, as far as I know, still mortal humans. I am not afraid of death, I am not afraid of torture, and I am certainly not afraid of prison. I am Evil's worst nightmare - all free-minded individuals are, whatever their political disposition.

I believe humanity is worth dying for. It's the only thing "worth" dying for! Not your country, not your gang, not your tribe, not your title... those are the primitive self-defeating structures of Yesterday. That Old Sun has set, the New Moon has risen and it has been followed by a fresh New Sun... and after a long and miserable night, we are now awakening to the blinding dawn of Today.

The planet has become united by the internet & transport & by cultural diversity, and as such, we're all in this together. When a massacre happens in a dark movie theater in a small American town - a massacre happens upon humanity. Likewise; when genocide happens in the Middle-East for profit & control & resources, then genocide happens upon humanity. These issues are our issues - not America's, not Europe's, not the Middle-East's. Humanity must answer for this madness, and the longer we fight amongst ourselves, the harder it's going to be to remedy this f#cked-up situation of ours. But enough about that... obviously, this is not about my journalistic future or my personal perspective on global issues. This is not about any of us; not even Holmes.

This is about the Catalyst. The Catalyst for horrors such as the one Holmes committed. As I said, Holmes is just a symptom of a greater problem. And the longer we ignore the symptom and refuse treatment for our sickness, the worse things are going to get. Humanity is poisoned, sickened by greed and selfishness. And that is not our natural state of being. We are lovers, not haters. A mother doesn't have to learn to love her children. A brother doesn't have to learn to love his sister. A human being does not have to learn to love another human being. But it does have to learn how to hate another human being, and Hate is definitely in fashion this season. That is not an inherent emotion in our species, it is a programmed emotion, and it is highly exploitable. And TPTB know and cherish this.

The question ultimately comes down to this: what are we going to do about this insanity? Okay, it has been established for many weeks now - Holmes massacred a bunch of innocent people. Or at least, a massacre occurred, and he was charged with that crime. In any case, those people are dead, and to be honest, they are probably in a better place... so I think we can safely (& respectfully) forget about them and focus on the aftermath now.

Which leaves us with what? The situation itself. How did it come to be? Did Holmes wake up one morning on the wrong side of the bed and decide that he hated people so much that he decided to stock up on military-grade weaponry and commit a random massacre? Did he lose his mind? If so, why did he lose his mind? Why were there no early signs? Surely someone capable of such horror would have given signs at an early age, like torturing animals etc. Is that not the 'normal' pattern of the modern psychopath?

The inconsistency should alarm people. The timing is too perfect. The event is too strange. Something is amiss here. We all need to readdress the Big Picture while we still can!

edit on 23/11/2012 by TheAnarchist because: ~

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAnarchist

Firstly, I'm very glad you're going to freelance - your clarity of thought and way with words is rare and much needed. Go get 'em!!

Humanity must answer for this madness, and the longer we fight amongst ourselves, the harder it's going to be to remedy this f#cked-up situation of ours.

Exactly! Whether we're talking about the Aurora massacre, wars, economic depravity, any and all of the madness clearly demonstrates our universal need to evolve for the sake of all humanity. As long as most see their own selves, their group or geographic region as so distinct from humanity as a whole, the greed and selfishness that causes many symptoms will not be abated. And it can result in strange, novel acts of rage. This holds whether Holmes acted on his own, or the massacre was staged. Either way, nothing happens in a vacuum.

As I said, Holmes is just a symptom of a greater problem. And the longer we ignore the symptom and refuse treatment for our sickness, the worse things are going to get. Humanity is poisoned, sickened by greed and selfishness.

Absolutely! Nothing is truly 'random.' 'Random' is an abstract concept for when we cannot perceive the precise mechanics efficiently enough to predict or explain outcomes. There are always root causes, just because they affect everyone differently doesn't mean they don't exist or that we don't promote them with our seemingly unrelated 'values.'

and Hate is definitely in fashion this season. That is not an inherent emotion in our species, it is a programmed emotion, and it is highly exploitable. And TPTB know and cherish this.

Precisely! It's usually in fashion, but contemporary media is particularly adept at making it seem normal, and exploiting it as directed by powerful interests. A large part of humanity tuned to such frequencies can advance particular agendas, and produce all kinds of abberant side effects including lone nuts and conspiratorial plots.

The inconsistency should alarm people. The timing is too perfect. The event is too strange. Something is amiss here. We all need to readdress the Big Picture while we still can!

Indeed!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Hahahahah convenient your 1 year older then I stated, and 25 without any children makes you a tremendous adult.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

it says i cant watch that vid in my country due to copright rules,its channel 4 a uk channel im in the uk what gives

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst
[mos.
edit on 24-11-2012 by bangoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
He did it, just like oj. May have been a second person, but he still did it.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by samcrow

Gee, a crazy person said crazy things?

Why do people put so much faith is junk like this?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
he's going for an insanity defense

he can't fool me

hang 'em

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Aint that the truth! governments are less believable than a crazy inmate. crazy world

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

He asked me to do an apology letter for the kids.

Wow... if this guy is telling the truth he's just opened a massive can of worms.

edit on 20/11/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

With some of the information already available, and all the holes in the official story, the can of worms should of already been opened. Even if it was to be publicly revealed that it was due to mind control programming, most people will just say "oh thats terrible", and then dismiss it as a one off incident and not take the time to realize just how deep this goes and how many times this same technique has been used before !

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Posts peppered with sarcasm and not even trying to refute my point sure does add to the thread. Keep going.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
This NLP can mess with your mind in a big way. Check this video out ~ pretty interesting.

It's a fake stage magician having a conversation with a well known actor (Simon Pegg).

Humans can be influenced in subtle ways, but I don't think this is an example of that.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Yes I saw the film clip, very interesting to say the least!
edit on 28-11-2012 by Oneggod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by samcrow

I could believe it. The entire case seemed too well timed to be an anti-gun thing to me. Didn't Cirhan Cirhan say something similar, or at least something about not being in control?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join