It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inmate: James Holmes told me he was 'programmed' to kill

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You can chalk this one up to "attention whoring". Shortly after the incident, I remember two women being interviewed saying they knew him as kids and that he was a pathological liar and was a total weirdo even back then. So.....I'd say this guy has always had issues and since his spotlight's been fading, he has to spin another web. That is the more likely explanation & you can always count on the more likely being true...most of the time.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Exactly... He was different, probably judged and made fun of throughout his childhood. So who created a killer?

Edit: They made fun of him, they called him weird and other names I'm sure. They gave him hate piece by piece and he stored it away until one day he gave it all back to them at once. Killers, every one of them.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexjustme
reply to post by Xaphan

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) - both him and his father were heavily involved in research for DARPA - he was being paid 26,000 a year to study temporal lobe illusion.......

Realizable source......what is a reliable source? the evening news?

I could go on but I can't...we can't honestly say we KNOW anything cause what we know is always changing..........we now can surpass the speed of light -two years ago many would have said hog wash........

When studying temporal lobe illusion, what better place to start then child near death experience - thier experiences are pure....And who was the expert in this , Dr. Melvin Morse.......

Actually his father is a computer software programmer in the banking industry. He invented the FALCON tracking program that all the banks here in Australia use.

There are also rumors that he made some software that can track money from all around the world at once & discovered a fraud. This fraud is rumored to go all the way up to the Pres of the USA & was found a few months before the shooting happened.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneggod

Yes his father did that and yes it helped open up a huge banking ring of criminals some of who have'nt even been arrested yet.......

However his father did major work for Darpa.............And the software company you speak of is / was contracted by Darpa.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The way I see it....mkultra started in 1950 and ended in 1973 so they say!! Imagine what they can do today with all the technology and advances in the pharma industry?? Will we ever know the truth?? I do not think so.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This is such an obvious disinformation article.

Of course when you make sure the actual person (Holmes) cant talk to anyone, its easy to set this up. Specially since people want to believe he was crazy, because it makes his actions easier to understand.

But to me, the obvious truth is that he was a patsy, under the influence of a drug, and put there after the 2 shadow government assassins left the theater. Holmes just stood outside, unable to do anything. He was probably under the same drug we saw him being on in the court.

Nobody inside the theater remember seeing him inside of it. Of course not. He wasnt there. Not to mention there were two shooters.

Anyway, people will believe whatever they want of course. But this is such an obvious false flag to me that I had to put this post here. Now that I have, I feel I have given my perspective. Perhaps it will make someone think about it.

edit on 22-11-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The plot thickens. MKUltra is in full force. There is so much wrong with this whole thing. News stories being scrubbed, witness names messed up from different sources, weird victim and witness interviews that appear to be actors. Just weird...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
He moved about freely before the assassinations. He told nobody else before he was being programmed to kill? If they are so good at it, that they can do that, why did they not program him to not squeal?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Merinda

maby running head first into walls screwed with there programing making him no what was going on either that or the drugs they had him on wore off and no ones going to belive a "crazed killer",
i want to know why they found him drugged in his car with gas mask on yet another gas mask and knife was found further away from the cinima?
all reports say he was using a barrel magazine on his gun.when the one pictured by the door at the scene did not,

we will never know what truly went on,

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Still he never saw his loved ones for a year? Must have been pretty good drugs, that kept him programmed yet functional.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Merinda

My thoughts exactly. We'd be discussing this same topic if the kid got to shoot up the Twilight movie as well, but guess who thwarted that plan, a government whistle blower? Nope not even close, good old mom stopped her moronic sons attempt when he bought 2 assault rifles and 400 rounds of ammunition. Seems to me like this kid just had a ton of people surrounding him that didn't care what he did, or how dark his mind had become. The problem with Holmes a lack of parenting.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
any one else noticed that there are a few posters on this thread with joker avatars,and this guy "claimed" to be the joker.strange coincidence

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
The problem with Holmes a lack of parenting.

The guy was twenty four for Christ's sake. Do you expect his mommy and daddy to be monitoring him every day and making sure that he behaves? He was an adult. Nobody was expected to parent him lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexjustme
When studying temporal lobe illusion, what better place to start then child near death experience - thier experiences are pure....And who was the expert in this , Dr. Melvin Morse.......

Is this quote in regards to him waterboarding his stepdaughter? Are you saying that he did it as an experiment?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan
[more

No, I do not belive that he did waterboard his daughter.........anyone that studies in the area of near death, temporal lobes often go missing, end up dead or get set up for some type of crime is all i am saying.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
just jumpin in here and maybe i didn't notice if it was mentioned, on the last page of the cbc article, it mentions that Dr. Morse wrote on his facebook??, that an imaginary falcon told him to go into 'the dark of night' somewhere on the east coast, and this is where his destiny lies.'. just wondering if anyone else saw this.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgar806 If the government brainwahed him doesnt that mean he wouldnt remember a thing?
He shouldn't be able to remember the incident if he was programmed to kill. At least thats my theory. Anyone want to present evidence on that?

Yes, quite often the MK Ultra victim cannot even remember the act, though this is not universal. Some examples:

10-1-97 Pearl, MS, Pearl H.S., Luke Woodham, 16
"Woodham said he doesn't remember killing his mother."

9-28-04 Islas Malvinas Middle School No. 2, Carmen de Patagones, Argentina
--(Shooter) said he wasn't conscious at the time he shot....

3-2-05 Stewart County High School, Cumberland City, TN, Jason Clinard, 14
He shot his school bus driver six times, killing her as she stopped to pick him up. "He said that the last thing he remembered was watching television that morning. ...Jason said that the next thing he remembered was after the alleged offense. He said he was heading into the woods when his mother called him on his cell phone... at that time he "woke up" in the woods... He said he was surprised to learn he had shot somebody."

11-20-05 Tacoma, WA Mall Shooter Dominick Sergio Maldonado, 20
“He tells us that he has very little memory of being at the mall and the shooting itself," his defense attorney said.

1-23-09 Fabeltjesland nursery/day care stabbings, Belgium, Kim de Gelder, 20
His lawyer... said that his client "had no specific memories of what happened in the daycare centre."

1-12-10 UofA/Huntsville, Amy Bishop, 44
"She has absolutely no recollection of shooting," court-appointed defense attorney Roy Miller said.

7-22-11 Oslo/Utoya Island, Norway Anders Behring Breivik, 32
"He asked me if was if I was shocked and if I could explain to him what happened," (defense attorney)Lippestad said. "He didn't know if he had succeeded with his plan."

4-2-12 Oikos University, Oakland One L. Goh, 43
"I only remember parts of that day and it is too hard to talk about," Goh reportedly told (reporter Juliette)Goodrich.

7-20-12 Batman Shooting, Aurora, C0 James Holmes, 24
"The 24-year-old repeatedly asked prison guards "Why am I here?" and said he had no recollection of the killings during a midnight premiere of the new Batman film, according to the New York Daily News."

In some cases the shooter will feel an overwhelming compulsion to commit his murderous acts, which he is powerless to fight. In other cases the shooter will describe an 'out-of-body' experience, as though he is standing off to the side watching himself. There appear to be many different techniques. But if there is one constant to the Manchurian Candidate -type killer, it is that he is unable to produce any believable motive as to why he did what he did. When asked why, the answer is invariably "I don't know."

edit on 22-11-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Did anyone else catch the movie theater scene in Lil Wayne's recent music video 'My Homies Still'? Towards the end of the video there are some scenes of him and his posse sitting in a movie theater surrounded by skeletons. This video came out just days before the shooting... Just saying

Link to the video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I do believe the inmate
Somehow it seems very plausible that they have some kind of communication network
and the inmate seems to be one of the "elite" in the prison hierarchy
have to write 20 posts to be able to create a thread
this was my first
thank you ats

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
and that thank you ATS was a positive one
thank you for this forum
may the force be with you (the good one that is)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join