Scariest UFO Documentary Ever! - Conspiritus Remake by Xendrius - Proper / Full Version

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

At least, you got "something" from my "Contribution". Thank you for your honesty.

You are the type of person who wants life all packaged up and delivered free of charge, willing to put little or no effort in finding the answers you seek. Or, you are already aware of the truth and work to keep it hidden. No, I will not supply what you ask for, it is up to you to decide to find the answers for yourself. I merely open another area of possibilities to be explored. Your reaction and lack of real inquisitiveness in what I put forth exposes your real position and real intentions. Sarcasm is but a red flag.

Here is but one little scrap of "evidence". But of course it will never stand up to your personal scrutiny. It will never prove or disprove anything in your narrow mind. With all due respect, deprogram yourself from your self centered reality, there are others out there.

This is a photo from the Hubble telescope that has discovered something quite "Out there". I suggest it is the domain, or at least one of the domains of the White Light Orbs, or spirituals, if you will. You will notice it is the opposite of "The Firmament" as their is nothing firm to stand on. Call it "Orb" central if you will, or, call it the "Ethereal" if you wish. It is there, it is real, and it has been discovered. Argue with someone else on the credibility of the photo.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Your refusal to provide Empirical Verifiable Evidence I'll accept as a lack in ability to actually provide such.
Typical.

You further continue with assumptions, making a number of inaccurate assumptions about me, deflecting entirely from the challenge, even going so far as to claim I'm actively involved in covering up all this magical mystery stuff you claim as a reality.

I want everything delivered free of charge packaged with bow huh?
I suppose you think THIS POST is completely devoid of work, research, study, understanding of the topic, or any effort on my part to bring the post to any kind of understanding?
Said post provides citations, several inter-supportive links, verifiable Empirical Data, peer reviewed supported material, bibliographies appended to the cited material that source back to primary sources, and everything anyone needs to take the cited material, do their OWN research and come to any conclusion they want to without me, or any of the esteemed Scientists who've presented the papers and did the research.

You, on the other hand, on top of all the personal smoke screen assumptions and insinuations you make about me, show us some picture; one picture. You show us one measly completely out of context picture with zero reference material, and then you gush on about some fantasy fairy land where orbs come from.

Really?

Your provided photo:
Out of context. Zero reference material. No astronomical classification data other than

This is a photo from the Hubble telescope

Your photo is worthless.

Your entire post is worthless other than as exemplifying classical defensive deflection response typical of subjects rationalizing and self validating delusions and fantasies they see as real, often as a result of presenting positive exhibition of a Schizotypal characteristics.

I'm not saying you ARE Schizotypal, but, your propensity and obvious manifestation of personal attachment with these fantasies to an extent bordering on paranoia as exhibited in your defense response in insinuating I'm some sort of cover-up agent gives us a few flags.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
I have to admit, it seems that there are a lot here that do all they can to discredit those who do believe in alien contact and have curiosity toward such topics. It's amazing how many here that act like they are authorities on the subject of Ufo's and aliens, when in reality, they are not whatsoever. Your opinion is your opinion - no one can change that. It's others opinions that Ufo's and aliens are real. And I believe they should they should be allowed to voice that opinion, regardless of how some members try their best to either destroy or discredit their beliefs in such things.

I watched the video, as it is not really scary to me in any way, but does touch base on many different topics that could be in relation to such sightings and this belief system. I enjoyed the video and found it interesting as a few other posters did as well.
edit on 22-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

Your first paragraph describes me to a T. The problem with humans is that the majority are gullible believers, a worldwide cult. The minority is composed of people such as me that has not been mentally conditioned to believe willy-nilly. I'm different in that I've been a hypnotist and when one becomes a hypnotist one learns what makes the mind work. One becomes aware of the power of cults and how cults depend on mental conditioning to keep the mental slaves. You cannot have a cult of individuals.

As I've said over and over the majority of ATS members, at least of the ALIENS & UFOS forum, are made up of those gullible believers. Just look at the thread titles and you'll see that very few are intelligently constructed. It's difficult for a person such as I and others to deal with this blind gullibility while at the same time understanding why they are the way they are.

We can see the illogic of the claims made, the comments made, and we try to bring the light of logic, common sense and reason to these downright poor thinkers. But we are outnumbered and we receive the scorn piled on us being used as rational arguments and we see the futility but we plow one.

Nobody is an expert on UFOs or aliens but being a UFO witness gives one the edge over those who haven't. Of course, I'm talking about better than average sightings, not the daily mundane misidentifications. Once you've had a serious sighting you stop being a believer, if you started as one (I didn't), and you become an experiencer of reality so believing is no longer a factor.

FYI, beliefs have to be destroyed for they are more harmful than any physical disease. Clear the mind, not continue to clog it! That's my opinion but it's an educated one. If you can, find fault with my thinking and express it but, please, don't be illogical.

Your comments really have nothing to do with the thread title because what one sees in the video the OP included to bolster his thread is not a UFO documentary, it has no scary elements and it doesn't matter if it is a "Conspiritus Remake" regardless of who made it or whether it's an edited version or the "Full Version". The bottom line is that it is crap and is open to criticism by those who don't share the OP's "enthusiasm" for bs. Those who liked it are offering their opinions, a right we all have on a public forum.

Don't just the defend the right to like it but also defend the right to criticize it and those who like it for there has to be something wrong with them.
edit on 23-11-2012 by The Shrike because: To correct grammar.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

"It seems ... ." And that is the problem; your beliefs and perceptions fog your vision and preclude logical examination of fact.

Who's beliefs and perceptions? I mentioned that I am neutral to the subject of aliens. And who says that aliens not existing in any way is fact? You?

This is based upon examination, fact and experimentation; not upon "it seems" or faith.
There is a big difference.

I like how you have taken two words of my post and are misquoting it. How's this? There are DEFINITELY people here that like to consider themselves experts (that are not) on Ufo's and aliens that like to bash and try to destroy others' opinions that they both exist.

There are NO experts on UFOs and aliens. There are self-described "UFOlogists" whose beleifs have not been born out by objective evidence, and many have been shown to be hoaxers and charlatans.

I would agree on this - but I was not referring to so called "experts" that are hoaxers and charlatans. I was referring more to those who have had experiences with extraterrestrials or believe they have, in so, me not bashing them for having their beliefs or experiences. Not sure what this has anything to do with what I was trying to convey in any form.

Denying ignorance also entails not denying the possibility that both things I have cited exist - and possibly in relation to each other. As I admit that there are many hoaxers and charlatans, it does not necessarily mean that all people that believe in the existence of aliens are.

Rubicant13

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
reply to post by Bluesma

Better show your kid this video!

No way. This is the one that was so traumatized by his (apparent) abduction experiences at two years old we had to get help for him from the institute of John Mack. He was able to put all that behind him, but I don't ever want to bring it up again. He used to go into hysterics if he saw images of the "greys".

Well, he is your kid so you know what is best for him. I don't know how old he is, but if he knows the story of Lucifer (and his teacher thinks he's awesome for it), I think he may be ready to start learning about how spirits masquerade as ghosts and aliens. Someday, he will stumble upon an alien movie like "Fire in the Sky," which depicts alien abduction and torture, and that may confuse him, or trigger his "hysterics."

If you don't think he is old enough for the Conspiritus movie, then show him the one below, see how much he really knows about Lucifer! I just think you should be the one teaching him about what his demonic experiences as a child were. If not the Conspiritus movie, the one below might be more suitable. Sorry to hear about your kids trauma, sounds similar to what I experienced as a child.

edit on 24-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

And again the personal attack, staying clear of the subject matter. Do believe in, anything? Well, other than yourself that is.......

Im a Iconoclast, I reject all your data sets, your empirical evidence, your control grid education system. I reject your secret societies, your collage professors and controlled scientists. And, I reject you as a human being! Your nothing but a bit of electronic magic that spouts hogwash. I know what I have seen and all your mumbo jumbo will never change it.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

And again the personal attack, staying clear of the subject matter. Do believe in, anything? Well, other than yourself that is.......

Im a Iconoclast, I reject all your data sets, your empirical evidence, your control grid education system. I reject your secret societies, your collage professors and controlled scientists. And, I reject you as a human being! Your nothing but a bit of electronic magic that spouts hogwash. I know what I have seen and all your mumbo jumbo will never change it.

You are one weird dude. I wish ATS had higher standards that would automatically reject anything you contributed for you are a loser.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

One good turn deserves ...

You used the word 'you' in your post in the form of 'you', 'you're', 'your' at least 12 times by my count, and I thought it appropriate to do the same with usage of the word 12 times as well, but, I suspect someone might not have been paying that close attention since they seem more interested in emotional debate than critical examination of actual real data.

BTW, Collage Professors?

Collage

Collage (From the French: coller, to glue, French pronunciation: ​[kɔ.laːʒ]) is a technique of art production, primarily used in the visual arts, where the artwork is made from an assemblage of different forms, thus creating a new whole.

A collage may sometimes include newspaper clippings, ribbons, bits of colored or handmade papers, portions of other artwork or texts, photographs and other found objects, glued to a piece of paper or canvas. The origins of collage can be traced back hundreds of years, but this technique made a dramatic reappearance in the early 20th century as an art form of novelty.

Had I known I could have gotten a degree in making collages, and there were in fact collage professors, I may not have pursued the accreditation I have.
Making collages sounds fun.

I wonder if a Professor of Collage can get Tenure?

Certainly you meant 'University', but, since you obviously didn't attend, as evidenced by your own admission to rejection of such, I'm supposing you don't know the difference between University and Collage.

Poor thing. While genuinely entertained by your declaration for EMBRACING Ignorance, especially since your mood status parrots the ATS motto, I'm also deeply saddened and sympathetic for you, like I've just watched a puppy get run over, except in this instance, you were both the puppy getting run over, and also the truck running over yourself.

I don't have to do anything at all to insult you when you so willingly do it yourself, to yourself, at yourself, brilliantly so, and you probably don't even see it, even now.

Poor thing.

edit on 24-11-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I wish more people knew about the sumerian culture and others and their clay tablets/artifacts.It seems alot of people i know around me at least are not interested. From research and my own experiences of course i believe there is good as well as bad spirits, so far so good. "so forgot ideologies, they betray, they limit, they lead astray. just deal with the raw data and trust yourself" Terence McKenna

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zidanelittle

No spirits, either beings or the story isn't true. The Sumerians did not talk about spirits... They claimed their Gods were coming from the heavens, and were not spirits, nothing like that was said or implied. You with your spirit beliefs are living in lies so much.
edit on 24-11-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
For a 2 hour diatribe that is full of known hoaxes and disconnected "evidence", I find it more humorous than scary.
I also find it deeply disturbing that so many people believe that this is an accurate depiction of what is really going on in this world, and perhaps that is one of our biggest problems.

In order to effect change, we need to effectively change our subscription to reality, otherwise we continue to chase our tail, like a mindless animal.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This documentary was getting good until they said all the lies about Crowley, if these people actually did their research, like real research and the Christian version, they would see that The Book of Law, talks about different Dieties and Gods, especially the female goddess Nuit. It has nothing to do with Satanism, and the beast and 666 was actually a joke! He was a Thelemite and a Mason. He was also extremely rich and he studied all religions, including Christianity, and he put together Thelema. Which has nothing to do with devil worship and hurting children. He never killed anyone as that goes against the Law of the Will. He never talked with an extraterrestrial he was actually communicating with this his guardian angel when he wrote the Book of the Law. Trust i would have never joined Thelema if it had to do ritual abuse or sacrifice.

Sorry i just get really upset with ignorance, and btw a lot of people are in Thelema.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Wow I feel like a FOOL!

I never knew about that video Alex Jones got of that ritual... wow how did I miss that.

"I'm sorry you violated the understandings... that was not a gentlemanly thing to do."

"What about the ritual... is the ritual gentlemanly?"

BAM! What a come back.

If only this wasn't trying to push the belief that UFO's are demons... it would be one of the best Illuminati/UFO documentaries. Sorry OP but I strongly disagree with the hypothesis that UFO's are evil demons... or that demons exist at all.

I too have the same point of view. I never understood the whole "pilots UFO's" were demons. I just don't get it, or see, it in order to believe this, one would have to believe a lot of other stuff, that at this time I won't get into...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

One good turn deserves ...

You used the word 'you' in your post in the form of 'you', 'you're', 'your' at least 12 times by my count, and I thought it appropriate to do the same with usage of the word 12 times as well, but, I suspect someone might not have been paying that close attention since they seem more interested in emotional debate than critical examination of actual real data.

BTW, Collage Professors?

Collage

Collage (From the French: coller, to glue, French pronunciation: ​[kɔ.laːʒ]) is a technique of art production, primarily used in the visual arts, where the artwork is made from an assemblage of different forms, thus creating a new whole.

A collage may sometimes include newspaper clippings, ribbons, bits of colored or handmade papers, portions of other artwork or texts, photographs and other found objects, glued to a piece of paper or canvas. The origins of collage can be traced back hundreds of years, but this technique made a dramatic reappearance in the early 20th century as an art form of novelty.

Had I known I could have gotten a degree in making collages, and there were in fact collage professors, I may not have pursued the accreditation I have.
Making collages sounds fun.

I wonder if a Professor of Collage can get Tenure?

Certainly you meant 'University', but, since you obviously didn't attend, as evidenced by your own admission to rejection of such, I'm supposing you don't know the difference between University and Collage.

Poor thing. While genuinely entertained by your declaration for EMBRACING Ignorance, especially since your mood status parrots the ATS motto, I'm also deeply saddened and sympathetic for you, like I've just watched a puppy get run over, except in this instance, you were both the puppy getting run over, and also the truck running over yourself.

I don't have to do anything at all to insult you when you so willingly do it yourself, to yourself, at yourself, brilliantly so, and you probably don't even see it, even now.

Poor thing.

edit on 24-11-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Druscilla, you crack me up!
Besides me and a couple of other thinkers,
you are the greatest addition to the membership. Keep 'em comin'.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
reply to post by gortex

Who can't see Youtuber vids?

For one - me, when I am at work.

Limited bandwidth - I am at work for 4 weeks at a time (satellite uplink)

I'm at home now - watching..............

Download YouTuber movies if you use DSL like I do. DownloadHelper addon for Mozilla is what I use, but there are a ton out there for all browsers.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
...they can change dimensions and or shapes even with the spaceship, so the people who have encounters say.

Why would dimensional entities (ghosts as some put it) need ships to change dimensions?

Originally posted by Imtor
Will the religious nonsense calling them 'Demons' and 'Angels' or Spritis stop? As according to our criteria and what sci fi movies shows us, this is the meaning of 'Extraterrestrial' and for a millionth time - Demons, Angels are only poor definitions what was not understood.

Turn off your TV! The UFO phenomenon is what led me to God. Seek and you shall find, just gotta start somewhere.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

That was a good video/series, but it should remove the speculative UFO footage. Also, they did not highlight the fact that the video only covers a brief history of the great deception. After all, that is what all of this is - the great deception. Yet, they barely mention it?!

Anyways, after having watched the video, I would really like to see someone come out with a series that chronicles the great deception, instead of just focusing on the Illuminati's ties to the fallen angels. I think a great starting point for such a series would be when fallen angels started handing out different religions to all the tribes of the world (starting some time after the fall of babel).

But yeah, thanks for the video, it was good.

Any good movies or documentaries you can recommend regarding the Great Deception? I will watch them, I watch them all!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by seen2much
I don't agree with aliens being demons either though they may malevolent (as humans can be).

Aliens are spirits that are 100% demonic. If some were kind, that would be in contradiction of the Bible.

Originally posted by seen2much
Yet, this reminds me of a verse in the Quran. It states that "devils" try constantly to ascend the sky to sneak a peak but are pelted by a flaming gaurd.

Wasn't Mohammed confronted by a "good angel" who gave him the words of the Qur'an? Do you now see the conflict?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

reply to post by mblahnikluver

If you can't take the time to watch it then why say anything?!

Because they would rather remain stubborn and believe in a lie than accept the fact that they were deceived, and move on with life.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join