Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Scariest UFO Documentary Ever! - Conspiritus Remake by Xendrius - Proper / Full Version

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

UFOs are demons ... again?

*sigh*

There; saved everyone two hours of their life they could spend rewatching something cooler like Avatar, Batman, Prometheus, or doing something more worthwhile and important.

And how do you know they aren't demons? UFO and alien are modern terms. We have no way of really knowing what they are. They could be ET's, demons or interdimensional beings. It's a title we put to them, doesn't mean we know fully what they are.

I'd rather watch this documentary than any movie you listed above.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I watched this while making my Thanksgiving dinner and while eating. Odd thing to watch yes but it was interesting. Those who dismiss it as crap and haven't watched it shouldn't even be posting then. If you can't take the time to watch it then why say anything?!

I think I've seen this before, it seemed familiar but it was nice to have another go at it. The information about the Illuminati and such is just creepy. Heck it IS creepy! Much like how I felt while reading the history of the Rothschild family.... People say they don't exist yet all it takes is a few clicks of the mouse and a search engine and you can find vast amounts of information. The symbolism is ALL over!! It's in music, tv and all forms of entertainment. You also need to put the pieces of the puzzle together and well that can be disturbing. I know there are things I've read and found out that I wish I didn't. Kind of ruins things for you in a sense when you find out how the world really works. I'd rather know the truth than live in a bubble even if it is disturbing.

I do believe in aliens, demons and interdimensional beings. I do think the "illuminati" are no good and do control everything. It's all there in black and white. If people want to deny it then they are in denial. ALl one has to do is research what is discussed in this video and various others on the topic to find the answers. Call me crazy I don't care but it's pretty darn obvious!

I don't really post much about the Illuminati and all that surrounds the topic because most people just call it crap and fantasy. I admit when I first heard the term and what people said they did I thought the same thing UNTIL I did my OWN research...that was 3yrs ago and well now I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss them or their agenda....

Thanks for sharing the video and ignore the naysayers!

Also I wouldn't call it the scariest UFO documentary ever lol the Youtube person went overboard on that title lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief

2.) Then you have "The Council." Alex Jones got a clip of this at Bohemian Grove during the ceremony where the speaker says, "...Prince of all mortal wisdom...grant us thy council," at timestamp: 23:14. Still not too sure what "The Council" is, but I think it is the top level of fallen angels under Lucifer, but could also include the "Synagogue of Satan," assuming the Synagogue of Satan consists of other fallen angels and or demons.

Hopefully someone here can define for all of us who The Council is and who The Synagogue of Satan consists of..

edit on 21-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

I don't know about "The Council" , but perhaps its spelt counsel? So when they say " grant us thy counsel" , they are basically asking for advice from someone more knowledgeable or wiser than themselves.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

And how do you know they aren't demons? UFO and alien are modern terms. We have no way of really knowing what they are. They could be ET's, demons or interdimensional beings. It's a title we put to them, doesn't mean we know fully what they are.

I'd rather watch this documentary than any movie you listed above.

1. Account for ALL the different, various, sundry, wide spread mythologies all over the planet that PREDATE your demons.

2. From there, account for the direct line of historical development, geographic dependence, ethnological distribution, and evolution in character development that can be traced back to these primary source mythologies.

Aliens are Demons?
Aliens, I'm sure, can certainly be 'demons' in the semantec sense that your ex-significant-other is the devil him/herself.

Mythologically, in a literal sense, as described primarily in Christian Mythology, Demons and Devils are an invention of the more 'Christian' evolution of Judaism which evolved from Zoroasterism, and the cannibalism, borrowing, theft, cross-breeding and outright bastardization of several other desert nomad ethnic mythologies through the gradual absorbing of other cultures through slavery, marriage, and all those other fun ways in which a culture grows and defines itself.
None of the pre-Judaic, including into the Judaic evolution was Satan, or were Demons real cartoon characters of any import in the whole drama play of hysterical belief in something that never existed.

If anything, this whole 'demons' thing, historically, pre-christianity is largely boojum.

Hell, Demons, Devils, everlasting torture in a some spooky afterlife is all just a scare tactic to control the good little double digit IQ sheep into remaining compliant, because EVERYBODY gets naughty at least some few times in their lives, some more than most, and if everyone has a guaranteed chance at everlasting torture in some skin melting eternal afterlife of pain, but wait, a chance to avoid all that by snake dancing some thank you jeezus praise the lard halleluja could be yours.

And now, modern times, we've a growing demographic of loss of faith in the big 3, with a growing acceptance in popularity of belief IN UFOs/Aliens, so, what's some Church/religious officials to do?
Oh My, yes, let's spread the word that aliens are demons to scare our wayward sheep back into the flock.

This Aliens are Demons crap is programmed propaganda by Church leaders.
It's a form of mind control, guilt control, fear control, and ever so obvious since the whole scare tactic game is about the only game The Church knows how to play.

Oh noes, Micky Mouse and the Tooth Fairy are going to be mad, or cry tears if I have secks out of marriage just for the fun of it and then Megatron will shoot missiles at me forever in anti-candy-land when i die.

Because it's modern times and we relate everything to technology and science nowdays, megatron's agents on earth the rabid care bears and zombie little ponies are seen as UFOs when they really are zOMG demons!!!

Get a grip.
Go eat some ice cream.
Pet a puppy.
Have some chocolate.

***Moderator Edit - please review Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.***
edit on 11/23/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Um I don't fear monger thank you so don't accuse me of things like that. It's rude.

Wow you sure love to just insult people don't you in your posts and be sarcastic. I see that often with you. You don't know how to have a conversation without throwing out insults and mocking people who are trying to have a real discussion.

I never said they were demons. I said you can't say they aren't. All these terms are new terms. Nobody really knows what these beings are. If one wants to call them demons so be it and if one wants to call them aliens so be it. Fact is they exist no matter what you believe they are, demons, aliens, interdimensional beings or the boogey man. It's just a term.

I also dont get into religion I think it's crap.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

"They" (aliens) or whatever you want to call them EXIST? Please supply some Empirical evidence supporting your bold claim.
I've loads of empirical evidence to support my position ...

The majority of Alien Contact reports and claims can be described and attributed to subject specific personally subjective Psychological Phenomenon experiences.

Such stance is supported by:
The Psychology of Alien Contact and Abduction Claims

The Construction of Space Alien Abduction Memories

The Ordinary Nature of Alien Abduction Memories

Memory Distortion in People Reporting Abduction by Aliens

Transcultural Psychiatry - Sleep Paralysis, Sexual Abuse, and Space Alien Abduction

as well as many other well documented citations, and papers listed in the public domain on the subject.

Further, as supported by above documentation and other studies conducted regarding the phenomenon, the majority of Alien Abduction accounts can be accounted for by Schizotypy and/or Schizotypal Personality Disorder (SPD) as well as several other classifications.

Please note, this is not a personal criticism of anyone, but a classification as held in the Psycho-Social diagram.

Of further note; such classifications are not a statement of mental health, or illness, though such factors as relevant to this phenomenon of Alien Contact do make presentation.

In support of this statement;

Schizotypy isn't necessarily a 'bad' thing.
There is such a state as "Healthy" Schizotypy:

Although aiming to reflect some of the features present in diagnosable mental illness, schizotypy does not necessarily imply that someone who is more schizotypal than someone else is more ill. For example, certain aspects of schizotypy may be beneficial. Both the Unusual experiences and Cognitive disorganisation aspects have been linked to Creativity and academic achievement. Jackson proposed the concept of ‘benign schizotypy’ in relation to certain classes of religious experience, which he suggested might be regarded as a form of problem-solving and therefore of adaptive value. The link between positive schizotypy and certain facets of creativity is consistent with the notion of a "healthy schizotypy", which may account for the persistence of schizophrenia-related genes in the population despite their many dysfunctional aspects.

I encourage those unfamiliar with, or biased against Psychological classifications to educate yourselves.
"Crazy" is not a clinical designation, but a societal perception.

Schizotypy in some ways, considering the creative aspects associated with healthy subjects, could be like having Synesthesia which is actually quite a wonderful and fascinating condition.

Thus, in summary:
The majority of Alien Contact accounts can be described as Psychological Phenomenon; subjective personal experiences had by subjects as the result of Schizotypal Personality Disorder, Sleep Paralysis, or similar where such is held out and supported in the documentation provided above.

Individuals are welcome to their own views for any reason or no reason at all.
The views expressed in this post are a majority held view in the scientific community as upheld by rigorous peer reviewed and replicated research.

This position is not a criticism of any individual person. This is not an accusation or diagnosis of mental health. This is simply the view of the scientific community in regard to the topic of Alien Contact as described in the Psychological diagram.

Oh, yes, certainly there's an 'unknown' phenomenon commonly reported as UFOs, but ascribing it to aliens, demons, interdimensional whatever you want to call it, or anything else except where empirical, tested, peer reviewed data that can be replicated like the studies cited above, is utter nonsense.

Intelligent discussion back to you for reciprocation in kind Bob.

edit on 22-11-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

In a 1994 interview, Jeffrey Mishlove stated that the Professor seemed "inclined to take these [abduction] reports at face value". The Professor replied by saying "Face value I wouldn't say. I take them seriously. I don't have a way to account for them." Similarly, the BBC quoted the Professor as saying, "I would never say, yes, there are aliens taking people. [But] I would say there is a compelling powerful phenomenon here that I can't account for in any other way, that's mysterious. Yet I can't know what it is but it seems to me that it invites a deeper, further inquiry."

John Edward Mack, M.D. (October 4, 1929–September 27, 2004)
American psychiatrist, writer, and professor at Harvard Medical School, Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer, and a leading authority on the spiritual or transformational effects of alleged alien abduction experiences.

Take a look at some of the stuff IsaacKoi has just provided on ATS.

Something is going on here Drus, and it cannot all be attributed to the psychological - too much physical, tangible evidence.

Otherworldly? - perhaps not.

But something is happening - this is what we need to get to the bottom of.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

In a 1994 interview, Jeffrey Mishlove stated that the Professor seemed "inclined to take these [abduction] reports at face value". The Professor replied by saying "Face value I wouldn't say. I take them seriously. I don't have a way to account for them." Similarly, the BBC quoted the Professor as saying, "I would never say, yes, there are aliens taking people. [But] I would say there is a compelling powerful phenomenon here that I can't account for in any other way, that's mysterious. Yet I can't know what it is but it seems to me that it invites a deeper, further inquiry."

John Edward Mack, M.D. (October 4, 1929–September 27, 2004)
American psychiatrist, writer, and professor at Harvard Medical School, Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer, and a leading authority on the spiritual or transformational effects of alleged alien abduction experiences.

Take a look at some of the stuff IsaacKoi has just provided on ATS.

Something is going on here Drus, and it cannot all be attributed to the psychological - too much physical, tangible evidence.

Otherworldly? - perhaps not.

But something is happening - this is what we need to get to the bottom of.

John Mack was a gullible believer, a fool. When he was hoaxed by Donna Bassett, claiming she had been abducted by aliens and then exposed his gullibility, he didn't have the sense to admit he had been fooled and claimed that the Donna had really been abducted!

He shouldn't be used as a reference source. Read this, below. Nothing is happening and there's no bottom to get to.

www.pbs.org...

"Kidnapped by UFOs?"
PBS Airdate: April 1, 1997

JOE MORTON: Like Hopkins, John Mack leads regular support groups. One former member has come forward with an insider's view of the making of an alien abduction. When Donna Bassett heard about the Harvard professor, she says she decided to infiltrate Mack's organization. Bassett sent him a letter describing a family history of abductions. Mack agreed to meet, and beforehand, sent a package of articles, which gave Bassett the impression he believed her story.

DONNA BASSETT: He actually sent me material in advance of the first meeting, to review. So he had already made up his mind that I was an abductee, based on a letter without any prior contact. These documents went into such detail about what was expected of an abductee, including sound effects, body movement, descriptions. And you know, had I—It was impossible not to be prepared for the meeting.

JOE MORTON: They met at a Cambridge Hotel. Later, at Mack's house, he taped three hypnosis sessions which Bassetts claims she faked. Her husband and Mack's assistant were present.
DONNA BASSETT: There was no skepticism. He would believe the most far-fetched things. Or at least, he seemed to. The only time he got critical was when I tried to find alternate explanations for some of these experiences myself.

JOE MORTON: After a year with Mack's group, Bassett gave her story, unpaid, to Time Magazine.

DR. JOHN MACK: I don't know what really is motivating Donna Bassett. She's in contrast to virtually everyone else I've worked with. She set out to make a name for herself as my nemesis and attacker and critic, and was able to get a damaging story into Time Magazine. I don't know. I mean, for me—I mean, I worked with Donna in good faith and she claims she was all a hoax. And people I know in the experienced community think that she did not hoax, that she's an experiencer who never came to terms with her experience.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

You quote a second-hand story with no citation.

I've known many M.D.s/professors who were idiots.
Not good enough.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Something to take note of; there are going to be minorities, and those that just do really crap Science in any field.

This is why there are such things as Minority Reports, which when dealing with fringe topics like this, the seemingly more clever fervent wide-eyed faithful and hopelessly biased believers have favorite'd as hot button names to quote, or cite, as you have so aptly demonstrated above.

The greater majority of the Psychological community, on the other hand, if you look at the data, has, as I've stated and cited in my previous post, has indicated in studies, even replicating space alien abduction experiences in the lab under controlled conditions through the manipulation of neural chemistry, that the Space Alien Contact phenomenon is entirely explained as a subjective personally psychological experience.

Physical Evidence you say?
Are you talking about scratch marks, bruises, and other self-inflicted, even extending into psycho-somatic sympathetic injuries?
You may want to read through some of the papers I've linked previously as these self same physical characteristics are listed, observed, and explained.

reply to post by The Shrike

Thanks for that.
As stated just above, it's interesting how these same minority names in the field keep getting plugged, especially where their own results have been countered, disputed quite reasonably, and even thoroughly toppled.

edit on 22-11-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It appears I have fallen into the lions den.

Here is your chance to convince me, if you feel up to it.

Without citing any sources, quotes, names etc answer the following question ensuring you account for all reports that we are all so familiar with - lets hear what your brain has to say - based on your own assessment.

Q: What is the abduction phenomena and what are UFO's?

I will be quite disappointed if I read any responses that hint towards something "others" have said in their respective fields.

edit on 22-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: spelling / grammar

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

Originally posted by The Shrike

What is wrong with you? This is the ALIENS & UFOS forum, what do the contents of this ridiculous video have to do with ALIENS & UFOS? Why didn't you post this in the conspiracy forum or religious forum?

Watch the first five minutes? I couldn't take it past the first minute!

After the first few minutes, the whole rest of the thing is ABOUT ALIENS- about the UFO and abduction phenomena,

I understand if you don't like the subject matter and don't want to watch more than a minute, you are surely not alone.
But to make such vehemious trolling comments about something you choose to remain ignorant on doesn't show you to have any more judgement or rationality than anyone else!

Look, smartypants, the thread's title: "Scariest UFO Documentary Ever! - Conspiritus Remake by Xendrius - Proper / Full Version" drew me in and the thread's creator does not explain what the thread is about so one has to check out the video. I did and found that it was the worst production I've ever seen and could not watch the crap after the first minute. Other replies were critical of the video's content. I just tried to watch the video and kept skipping until UFOs and aliens were mentioned. But by whom? No one that I would even give the time of day to, conspiracists who have nothing to offer except beliefs. Nothing in the way of real evidence is offered and what one sees is old clips shown and discussed on this forum ad nauseaum. The bottom line is that this thread has nothing to offer anyone that is not brain dead, is a stupid thread, and belongs somewhere else on ATS but not on this forum. Them's my two cents.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I have to admit, it seems that there are a lot here that do all they can to discredit those who do believe in alien contact and have curiosity toward such topics. It's amazing how many here that act like they are authorities on the subject of Ufo's and aliens, when in reality, they are not whatsoever. Your opinion is your opinion - no one can change that. It's others opinions that Ufo's and aliens are real. And I believe they should they should be allowed to voice that opinion, regardless of how some members try their best to either destroy or discredit their beliefs in such things.

I watched the video, as it is not really scary to me in any way, but does touch base on many different topics that could be in relation to such sightings and this belief system. I enjoyed the video and found it interesting as a few other posters did as well.
edit on 22-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to voice their opinions and show their data sets.
Those of us that use data sets keep waiting, and waiting, and waiting for concise contrary data sets that are above repute to dispute the sets we favor.

Thing is, this whole destruction thing you talk about, well, the arguments on the side of belief are fighting with water pistols, and in often cases empty water pistols, while those of us that actually use data sets and cite those data sets that are held up in peer review, can be replicated independently, and rely on Empirical Evidence, all supported in the majority, are using live ammo and dropping real bombs.
We're not using imaginary hoo-hah.
Of course the whole belief side is destroyed.

You complain and cry about destruction, when the reality of the matter is these believers don't even have a knife in a gunfight.

What you don't seem to see for all your blindness is that the skeptical side keeps saying SHOW ME.

That's all you have to do. SHOW US an alien. SHOW US a demon. SHOW US a UFO.
We keep asking this over and over and over again.
Time and time again everything offered in response is fraud, hoax, pseudo-science, outright lies, pure fantasy, and typically unsupported pie-in-sky speculation, and/or some skim milk relying on poorly framed and far fetched very reaching "research".

We keep asking SHOW US.
We're more than happy to show you ours. Done and did above in previous posts.
What's shown in return is nothing. It's nonsense. It's fantasy. It's ridiculous. It's unsupported, and/or it doesn't stand up to solid interrogation.

Thus, we're still waiting.
Show us an Alien. Show us a Demon. Show us something.
We keep waiting, but ...

And you cry when you get 'destroyed'.

Some of us want to see the tooth fairy too. We really want to believe, but, we're not taking any checks or any other kind of promised credit. It's a cash only business for some of us.
Show us the money.

edit on 23-11-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Some things I cannot show. I have never claimed that I could in regard to aliens on any level. I have not been destroyed on any levels for the beliefs in such things. I am neutral when it comes to the belief in aliens. I could very well take the very same viewpoint on say, sasquatch sightings for example. There is a lot of purely circumstantial evidence in the form of footprints (one example) - and in a lot of instances, yarns or stories spun about them by people who claim to have seen them. Yet, we have no solid tangible proof of their existence. No sasquatch has ever been found; living or dead. The little evidence that there is of the sasquatch is enough for many people to believe in them, as I do not mock them for doing so. There is much circumstantial evidence for the existence of aliens in that same regard, as there are many who believe based on the same circumstantial tangible evidence. Being open to one, yet opposed to the other, confuses me. I do not get that rationale of thinking whatsoever. Many believe they have been abducted by aliens as well. I cannot dispute these claims, as I was not there to witness them in any way.

I keep an open mind in regard to these accounts. I certainly do not bash anyone for the belief in these experiences being real, or just the belief in aliens being a reality, either.
edit on 23-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You should get these words 'Spirits, Demons, Angels, Satan' and [insert any nonsense word invented by religion] off your dictionary. You should propose or use names that are more scientific or sci fi even if fiction. Sci fi is like explaining things scientifically with holes in the science logic. Otherwise you sound like a lady from the 16th century, preying over dinner, seeing anything as 'demon possession' as if i need to elaborate on this.

If there were other beings, call them extraterrestrial, or extrauniversal if not from this reality or universe, but don't call them what is nothing but poor understanding that religious books offer.

On a side note: Empirical Evidence is a wrong approach, or let's say not very accurate. See, you need someone to show it to you to know it exists, otherwise it doesn't exist. That's ludicrous to think. And while it is correct to not state something as a fact if you don't clearly see it, you cannot think it doesn't exist when there is enough data to show it is possible. That's the logical fallacy of those who call themselves 'skeptics'
edit on 23-11-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

I have to admit, it seems that there are a lot here that do all they can to discredit those who do believe in alien contact and have curiosity toward such topics.

"It seems ... ." And that is the problem; your beliefs and perceptions fog your vision and preclude logical examination of fact.

Many ATS "skeptics" actually do believe that aliens and extraterrestial life are likely and/or probable. There are even a few who believe in panspermia; that life originated elsewhere and made it to Earth. Witness the microbes and tardigrades (water bears) that have been retieved and revived after exposure to the conditions of space. There are many credible experts who believe that the Allan Hills meteorite 84001 contains signs of life from Mars.

This is based upon examination, fact and experimentation; not upon "it seems" or faith.
There is a big difference.

It's amazing how many here that act like they are authorities on the subject of Ufo's and aliens, when in reality, they are not whatsoever.

There are NO experts on UFOs and aliens. There are self-described "UFOlogists" whose beleifs have not been born out by objective evidence, and many have been shown to be hoaxers and charlatans.

Your opinion is your opinion - no one can change that.

True opinions are usually based upon careful observation and reasoned analysis. They are always subject to change and revision. The UFO and "alien contact" believers generally are convinced of the sincerity of their faith, and will never alter those beliefs.
Another big difference.

And I believe ... .

And that is more akin to faith than reason. Sorry.

(By the way, I believe there are other intelligences in the universe, some of which have developed far longer and beyond ours. I just haven't seen anything that shows we've met them. I also think Jacques Valle', the venture capitalist, scientist, and astronomer, has a much better grasp of the matter than people such as George Adamski and Steve Greer. Richard Dolan seems to at least try to document what he professes.)

None of the ATS "skeptics" are out to destroy anyone's beleifs; but, some of us feel compelled at times to point out obvious mistakes in logic, reason and observation.

deny ignorance

jw

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have watched the documentary and I must say I am not in disagreement with the main view presented.

What we are facing today is what mankind has faced since it inception, a challenge, a goal, a outcome. The masons have a symbol they use on every temple floor that reflects the true nature of our lives, a checker board representing life is but a game. We, are the pieces of that game.

It has not escaped my perception that their are in fact unseen, unobservable forces at play in our daily lives. Manipulating, manufacturing, and contriving our daily view of the world around us. And, it is obvious to everyone, this life is not the one we should be living. We are constantly bombarded with trains of thought that are counterproductive to peace and harmony for mankind and always twisted into a direction of self destruction.

Unbelievability

I have seen many things in my time and some of them are quite unbelievable, not because they are not real and possible, but because we are taught they can not be. Taught by who, and for what reason? Our owners, our enemies own the educational system and decide what we will be allowed to think is possible and what is not. They decide what is mythology and fairy tales. Black is white, and white is black. Satan and Lucifer are nothing more than fairy tales? I think not! The documentary tries to somehow merge all areal phenomenon into a spiritual observation. I think not! Though I must admit that virtually all of what is happening today is manipulated by disingenuous "spirits", not all of it is spiritual. The most unbelievable thing I can think of is that the "Spirit" does not exist. But all throughout history we are taught it really does. It can not be proven because the spirit does not respond to this physical world, it can not be tested and therefore can not exist. Wake up, you are more than just a odd animal, you are the holder of a "Spirit". It is up to you to decide what kind you are.

What on earth was that?

I have observed mechanical craft, and I have observed the "Spirit" balls of white light. I have seen "Mechanization's" manipulate a large sporting event. These things do operate outside of our normal social vision. The "Puppet Masters" strings of control can be seen if one has the will and desire to see them. There is another possible reason for many "Visions" people see in the sky and it has nothing to do with spirits or mechanical craft. Much of the system of control has to do with keeping ones eye off of the proverbial ball, fill their heads with as much BS as can be fabricated. Keep the researchers busy chasing down non starters and hogwash to the dead end they will ultimately find. We are dealing with separate powers with separate goals that do in fact feed off of each other, and ultimately keep mankind in a type of educated blissful, ignorance. I have no doubt what so ever that a certain percentage of areal observations are actually "Holographic" in nature, and its only real purpose is chaos and confusion. These hidden powers will go to great lengths to continue their "Non existence".

Complicated, by 3

I do not concur that we, the inhabitant's of the surface of this planet are the only sentient, intelligent species. There is more than enough evidence of previous intelligent beings living on our own planet. Millions upon millions of years of intelligent design under our own feet. Ancient technology hidden away because to know of its existence would then allow you to start to see the truth and real, big picture. I estimate there were at least two high societies on our planet in the past. The technology they may have developed can only be guessed at and pondered about. Each society in its own right, competing with the other, even today. Yes, we on the surface of this planet, caught in the middle and used by the other two as a "cushion" and "curse". The masonic game board floor is not quite complete, its missing two levels. The "Star Trek" version of 3 D chess is closer to the truth. There are at least two dimensions, material, the one we live in, and the ethereal, the one the spirituals live in. The two previous intelligent species and ourselves live in the material, and all three of our worlds are being manipulated by the spirituals of the ethereal. As you have demon possession here on our surface of this planet, you also have it in the older hidden societies.

The problem is that some spirits can not accept that this material world, is for the spirits who agree to live in the "Meat Bag" and suffer all the joys and pains it has to offer. Even the ones who believe they are doing mankind a great surface do not understand the implications of their actions. It may be hard to imagine but I would suspect most of the spiritual trouble comes from those spirits who have never "cycled" through this experience and have no frame of mind what the real meaning of life is. To them I would suggest if you truly want to help, cont

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Get born! Grab a meat bag the old fashion way and start pitching in.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

That's nice and all, whatever all that was, and thank you for the effort you put into typing it up, but, would you care to supply some Corroborating Empirical Evidence?

With all due respect, all I got from your contribution was: there's invisible things and stuff, and things and stuff that are hidden and known, and unknown ... because I say so.

It's the kind of nonsense I've talked about previously.

Excuse the sarcasm, but, um, yeah, uh-huh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join