Scariest UFO Documentary Ever! - Conspiritus Remake by Xendrius - Proper / Full Version

page: 2
13
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
We are being manipulated by the oldest foe known to mankind ...


Exactly. Know your enemy.



Originally posted by Egyptia
...and their desperate plight for our G-d Code that is written within our DNA and Soul and that is what they are fighting for.


What is G-d Code? Also, what are your sources to your argument that they are fighting for this code? Don't you think God would prevent that from ever happening?




posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I watched half of it yesterday and will watch the rest today. Really interesting!!! I have seen people mention things like Bohemian Grove here but had no idea what that was refering to.
This is a great doc for filling in the blanks for those ignorant of popular conspiracy !

Just a weird anecdote- after watching that, I go to pick up my kid from high school. He says the spanish teacher said he was awesome. I asked why? "Because I knew the story of Lucifer and could explain it to the class."

WTF???
my mind screamed!

A bizarre event, I guess provoked by a text in spanish they were translating, but the synchronicity (while all these satanic secret societiy images are filling my head) was creepy.......



posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

What is wrong with you? This is the ALIENS & UFOS forum, what do the contents of this ridiculous video have to do with ALIENS & UFOS? Why didn't you post this in the conspiracy forum or religious forum?

Watch the first five minutes? I couldn't take it past the first minute!


After the first few minutes, the whole rest of the thing is ABOUT ALIENS- about the UFO and abduction phenomena,

I understand if you don't like the subject matter and don't want to watch more than a minute, you are surely not alone.
But to make such vehemious trolling comments about something you choose to remain ignorant on doesn't show you to have any more judgement or rationality than anyone else!



posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
...and their desperate plight for our G-d Code that is written within our DNA and Soul and that is what they are fighting for.


What is G-d Code? Also, what are your sources to your argument that they are fighting for this code? Don't you think God would prevent that from ever happening?


They can't have access to it and they know it. The G-d Code is how we were created uniquely with a soul written in our DNA. That is what most of the abductions revolve around, our blood. However, they know that they cannot break the code and hence cannot have access to it. If they could they would splice it into their own DNA and acquire a soul that can be saved like ours and in so doing, they believe that they will be able to avoid their damnation.

All their experiments have failed and and so they have created a cloned army (greys are one of them). Their days are short now and they know it. The other thing they focus on is understanding how we work neurally for the purpose of taking us over with the technology that they will be bringing with them. (mark of the beast).

We have been given a Spirit of G-d and they have not. The Code written inside our DNA is the key to the fact that we are created with the Spirit of G-d in us and that is why we can be saved and they cannot. God prevented them having access to our code perfectly but that hasn't stopped them from trying as they are geneticists and they are desperate knowing that their time is running out.

There are many sources out there and there are many abductees and researchers that have come to this conclusion like I have.



posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla
 


that would of been 2 hours i wouldnt get back



posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Awesome I've been looking for new (to me) ufo/alien documentaries. What makes this one so scary, does it portray aliens as evil and destructive or something?



posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief
 


That was a good video/series, but it should remove the speculative UFO footage. Also, they did not highlight the fact that the video only covers a brief history of the great deception. After all, that is what all of this is - the great deception. Yet, they barely mention it?!

Anyways, after having watched the video, I would really like to see someone come out with a series that chronicles the great deception, instead of just focusing on the Illuminati's ties to the fallen angels. I think a great starting point for such a series would be when fallen angels started handing out different religions to all the tribes of the world (starting some time after the fall of babel).

But yeah, thanks for the video, it was good.



posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by The Shrike
 


The moment we chose free will and fell to sin.....we became trapped here. Quarantined with the fallen race that trapped us. What ever phenomenon is witnessed and experienced here is a result of that fall, including the quarantine that has trapped us all in this battle over our souls. All the experiences that mankind has with these 'aliens' are relegated to the fallen that are trapped here with us in disguise.

That is the alien phenomenon that is occurring world wide. We are being manipulated by the oldest foe known to mankind and their desperate plight for our G-d Code that is written within our DNA and Soul and that is what they are fighting for. We hold the key to immortality and not them. They know it!

You don't need to believe this if you don't want to because, trust me..............in time you will discover this.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)


Where do you people with your weird theories come from? Where did you discover this unnatural kind of thinking? Didn't you go through a regular education system where you were taught how to think rationally? I wonder what it's like speaking with you, do you sound as you write?

Not only do I not "believe this", I don't believe, period!



posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
reply to post by The Shrike
 


You spent more time writing down your emotions than watching the film. You don't even deserve a reply.

Part 6 is where it get's into "UFOs," or as I like to call it, UFOOLogy.
edit on 21-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)


And yet you went against your own opinion and replied! Part 6? They would have carted me away at Part 2! I don't find these kind of presentations worth my time. I give them a try 'cause, hey, you never know but it doesn't take long for anything to prove itself worth bothering with. Right from the beginning I was done. Why you find this of interest and to put it on this forum is as mystifying as UFOs!



posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief

Originally posted by Egyptia
We are being manipulated by the oldest foe known to mankind ...


Exactly. Know your enemy.



Originally posted by Egyptia
...and their desperate plight for our G-d Code that is written within our DNA and Soul and that is what they are fighting for.


What is G-d Code? Also, what are your sources to your argument that they are fighting for this code? Don't you think God would prevent that from ever happening?


WTF? Didn't your "god" create "they" and now you think you know what your "god" is thinking, that it would interfere with its creations' "free will"? Can't you see that "G-d Code" stands for "God Code" but some people think they're cute by removing the "o" in "God" 'cause its name is unmentionable?



posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
reply to post by The Shrike
 


You spent more time writing down your emotions than watching the film. You don't even deserve a reply.

Part 6 is where it get's into "UFOs," or as I like to call it, UFOOLogy.
edit on 21-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)


UFOOLogy?
Really?

And you're pushing the whole demons and spirits religious angle on this?

Are you kidding?

While I personally don't take stock in, or have much respect for a large number of the Ufology circus performers for several reasons, that's just most.

Demons? Spirits? That's absolutely laughable.

All that religious angels, demons, spirits, invisible man in the sky nonsense simply stinks of desperation absolutely fuming out of theological corners like a reeking stench as yet another angle at attempting to scare tactic con-game people into filling the pews and dolling out tithes by preying on the gullible and ignorant UFO believers.

Go watch one of those Christian Scare Tactic movies about Guillotines or something if that's what puffs you up, but leave off with with ridiculous cartoon character religious nonsense in the UFO/Aliens forum that's got nutters enough as-is.



edit on 22-11-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief
 


If you watch this video for its entertainment value it does at times make one think at times.
Into the second hour those who know anything will spot more than a few inaccuracies.....plus It gets really silly.

I don't totally disagree that some alien species may indeed be demonic...but The second hour is pretty much worthless.

Now if you simply want a scare then by all means watch, but if you want a little reality with your scare get in touch with the real world and what's going on..leave this video far behind
edit on 22-11-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma
 


Better show your kid this video!



posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
You make too many good points. Thanks for the info!



Originally posted by Egyptia
The G-d Code...


Is it called "The G-d Code," or "The God Code?"



Originally posted by Egyptia
They can't have access to it and they know it. The G-d Code is how we were created uniquely with a soul written in our DNA. That is what most of the abductions revolve around, our blood. However, they know that they cannot break the code and hence cannot have access to it. If they could they would splice it into their own DNA and acquire a soul that can be saved like ours and in so doing, they believe that they will be able to avoid their damnation.


So, we have a body / vessel / temple, a soul that resides in our DNA as in blood? Also, third we have either a good spirit or bad spirit, whichever we choose. Does this sound correct?

I don't subscribe to the "abductions" claims. I've heard too many stories from first hand accounts of "abductees" waking up from their "abduction." Sounds like a possession to me.

Also, if they can't break the code, why all the "abductions?"

They spliced their code with ours once which is what created the Nephilim which is what led to the flood, why could they do so then but not now? I'm confused, but highly interested!


Originally posted by Egyptia
All their experiments have failed and and so they have created a cloned army (greys are one of them). Their days are short now and they know it. The other thing they focus on is understanding how we work neurally for the purpose of taking us over with the technology that they will be bringing with them. (mark of the beast).


I have heard valid arguments before that the "cloned greys" as you put it are actually vessels for these demonic spirits. Do you know / think they are cloned from human DNA? How do you clone "greys?"

As for your "mark of the beast" comment, I have researched this and can say that technology has nothing to do with this Bible quote. A person taking the "mark" in their eye / head / freewill and their hand (what they sow) is what determines their fate.


Originally posted by Egyptia
We have been given a Spirit of G-d and they have not. The Code written inside our DNA is the key to the fact that we are created with the Spirit of G-d in us and that is why we can be saved and they cannot. God prevented them having access to our code perfectly but that hasn't stopped them from trying as they are geneticists and they are desperate knowing that their time is running out.


Again, why try if they know their fate is futile? Also, when will their time run out?

What you say makes sense when God said that man was His greatest creation.

Your comment also reminds me of the gnostic movie "The Matrix," and the subliminal satanism within it, i.e., the "key to zion."




Originally posted by Egyptia
There are many sources out there and there are many abductees and researchers that have come to this conclusion like I have.


I really don't believe in people being able to crossover dimensions, time warp, etc. If that was plausible, the Bible would have talked about it. The people that wrote the Bible suffered dearly for not refuting their words. Just like the writers of the Bible became possessed by the Holy Spirit, so can fallen people become possessed by demonic spirits and experience "alien abductions."

Hope you can give me your sources! Peace.

edit on 22-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by danger2oneself
Awesome I've been looking for new (to me) ufo/alien documentaries. What makes this one so scary, does it portray aliens as evil and destructive or something?


Basically. You know how magic is just a lie? Well, black magic is also, but on a supernatural level.



posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
reply to post by Bluesma
 


Better show your kid this video!


No way. This is the one that was so traumatized by his (apparent) abduction experiences at two years old we had to get help for him from the institute of John Mack. He was able to put all that behind him, but I don't ever want to bring it up again. He used to go into hysterics if he saw images of the "greys".



posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
*sigh* Not the old "aliens are demons" thing again.
Quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.



posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by SuspendedBelief
 


If you watch this video for its entertainment value it does at times make one think at times.
Into the second hour those who know anything will spot more than a few inaccuracies.....plus It gets really silly.

I don't totally disagree that some alien species may indeed be demonic...but The second hour is pretty much worthless.

Now if you simply want a scare then by all means watch, but if you want a little reality with your scare get in touch with the real world and what's going on..leave this video far behind

Many of the silly theories that have been squashed on ATS can be found in the second hour of this video. From the intentionally leaked videos to Reptilian eyes..Honestly this is mostly garbage.



posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief

You spent more time writing down your emotions than watching the film. You don't even deserve a reply.

Part 6 is where it get's into "UFOs," or as I like to call it, UFOOLogy


There is nothing more pathetic about this argue than disregarding ufology to protect your religion. Even if other beings did exist and some stories were proven true, those stories talking abotu spaceships, location beyond our stars even if another universe, all makes them aliens by definition.

Also ufology as the study of unidentified objects, such objects may be anything, and as such, the objects do exist.

Now, how uneducated do you have to be to call them demons and angels, everyone who says so sounds like a fanatic from the 16th century. Even if dimensions other than these exist, they would still be alien by definition, especially when they have spaceships and live on other planets, world or universe.



posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I don't agree with aliens being demons either though they may malevolent (as humans can be). Yet, this reminds me of a verse in the Quran. It states that "devils" try constantly to ascend the sky to sneak a peak but are pelted by a flaming gaurd. It also states man can ascend it too but cannot get too far. The heavens does not however mean the "spiritual" ascension, it means space and all commentators more or less hold that view. Ali, Muhammad's cousin spoke of planets being occupied with life that has no idea we exist.

Aliens most likely exist. Now, what the ramifications will be are phenomenal: did Jesus die for aliens too? Do aliens have to go to Makkah? Obviously not so fanatics will have a lot of soul-searching to do. If they are trans-dimensional that does not make them any less alien or anymore demon.





top topics
 
13
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join