Scariest UFO Documentary Ever! - Conspiritus Remake by Xendrius - Proper / Full Version

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I have never showed this to anyone who did not like it. This is my favorite "UFO" documentary! Hope you all like!

If you have never seen this, watch the first five minutes, and if you don't like it, don't watch the rest! Special thanks to Xendrius! Keep up the good work whoever you are!
edit on 20-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

Could you please give us a brief rundown of what the video contains as 2 hours is a substantial investment , plus there are those on here who can't watch youtube videos .
Thanks .

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

Seems interesting so far... can't say I've seen this before. Thanks for sharing!

Well check back in later after watching it if I have any thoughts to add to this thread.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

It ties in the "UFO" phenomenon with the demonic and the occult. Proves that "UFOs" are spirits. It is a must watch for anyone interested in "UFOs."

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Who can't see Youtuber vids?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Wow I feel like a FOOL!

I never knew about that video Alex Jones got of that ritual... wow how did I miss that.

"I'm sorry you violated the understandings... that was not a gentlemanly thing to do."

"What about the ritual... is the ritual gentlemanly?"

BAM! What a come back.

If only this wasn't trying to push the belief that UFO's are demons... it would be one of the best Illuminati/UFO documentaries. Sorry OP but I strongly disagree with the hypothesis that UFO's are evil demons... or that demons exist at all.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
reply to post by gortex

For one - me, when I am at work.

Limited bandwidth - I am at work for 4 weeks at a time (satellite uplink)

I'm at home now - watching..............

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

reply to post by gortex

At many workplaces youtube is blocked.

Many people have a certain "cap", i.e, an amount of data they can use on their data lines per month.

2 hours is a rather big amount of data to stream.

People with slower connections will struggle to watch it too.

The list goes on and on.

So yeah, a brief summary would be nice for those not living in areas without basically free high speed internet.

vvv

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Define scary? The Info contained within this video is old-hat to most of the members of ATS. Show me something new please.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
UFOs are demons ... again?

*sigh*

There; saved everyone two hours of their life they could spend rewatching something cooler like Avatar, Batman, Prometheus, or doing something more worthwhile and important.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

reply to post by gortex

It ties in the "UFO" phenomenon with the demonic and the occult. Proves that "UFOs" are spirits. It is a must watch for anyone interested in "UFOs."

Could you please define exactly what "spirits" are? UFO stands for unidentified flying object. An object is any material perceivable by any of your senses including photons.

You say it Proves that "UFOs" are spirits. What proof is there? (assuming you define first what spirits are)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

reply to post by gortex

And as they change dimensions, and as beings were explained MANY times to invite people and abductees in spaceship if of course any of the stories were considered true.

Tell me, they have spaceships, they have technology, they can change dimensions and or shapes even with the spaceship, so the people who have encounters say.

Will the religious nonsense calling them 'Demons' and 'Angels' or Spritis stop? As according to our criteria and what sci fi movies shows us, this is the meaning of 'Extraterrestrial' and for a millionth time - Demons, Angels are only poor definitions what was not understood.

Same goes for spirits, it's just another way of blindly trying to keep the stability of your belief system which is losing it, as it no longer makes sense in the way it is explained in religion.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This isnt so much a documentary but just a bunch of clips from other documentaries pasted together with no narrative. There is certainly nothing new to see here all the clips have been shown in other videos over and over and over again. Theres no new research here, Its a total wast of time for anyone whos been interested in the subject for a few years.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I think the only time it's acceptable to call a UFO a demon or a spirit, is if the person who makes that claim lives in a monastery and is cut off from the world and that the term demon or angel is the only acceptable reason they can claim due to their beliefs and no internets.

You know you've been around a while when you can flick to random spots of a 2 hour mockumentary and recognize clips you seen a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I have never showed this to anyone who did not like it. This is my favorite "UFO" documentary! Hope you all like!

If you have never seen this, watch the first five minutes, and if you don't like it, don't watch the rest! Special thanks to Xendrius! Keep up the good work whoever you are!
edit on 20-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

You have never showed this anyone who did not like it, well let me be the first. It sucks!

What is wrong with you? This is the ALIENS & UFOS forum, what do the contents of this ridiculous video have to do with ALIENS & UFOS? Why didn't you post this in the conspiracy forum or religious forum?

Watch the first five minutes? I couldn't take it past the first minute! That awful constantly going into black between scenes, that uncalled for voice-over asking what was just stated, etc. I don't know who goes for this crap but those that do need to get a life.

Ted Gunderson - What is he contributing to UFOlogy with this awful presentation?
Illuminati responsible for the French revolution - What does this have to do with ALIENS & UFOS?
1784 - Any UFOs back then and were they being talked about?
Divine intervention! Guy is struck by lightning! - You gotta be kidding!
Synagogue of satan - Such bs!

Awful thread!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

reply to post by gortex

Total bs! It has no connection whatsover to UFOlogy. Demonic and occult are religious terms constructed by humans. UFOs are not spirits, they are unknown and fit the nuts-and-bolts category better than mindless religious pap. It doesn't belong on this forum.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

The moment we chose free will and fell to sin.....we became trapped here. Quarantined with the fallen race that trapped us. What ever phenomenon is witnessed and experienced here is a result of that fall, including the quarantine that has trapped us all in this battle over our souls. All the experiences that mankind has with these 'aliens' are relegated to the fallen that are trapped here with us in disguise.

That is the alien phenomenon that is occurring world wide. We are being manipulated by the oldest foe known to mankind and their desperate plight for our G-d Code that is written within our DNA and Soul and that is what they are fighting for. We hold the key to immortality and not them. They know it!

You don't need to believe this if you don't want to because, trust me..............in time you will discover this.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I like how the film explains the hierarchy of our world system...

1.) At the top you have Lucifer.

2.) Then you have "The Council." Alex Jones got a clip of this at Bohemian Grove during the ceremony where the speaker says, "...Prince of all mortal wisdom...grant us thy council," at timestamp: 23:14. Still not too sure what "The Council" is, but I think it is the top level of fallen angels under Lucifer, but could also include the "Synagogue of Satan," assuming the Synagogue of Satan consists of other fallen angels and or demons.

3.) Next is the "Synagogue of Satan" who controls the Illuminati (timestamp:1:02). I don't know exactly who or what the "Synagogue of Satan" is either. I can't tell if they are spirits, people, maybe a "New Age Nephilim" breed, I really don't know. I guess I have more research to do.

4.) Illuminati: the human "elite" who work for these spirits.

Hopefully someone here can define for all of us who The Council is and who The Synagogue of Satan consists of..

edit on 21-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

reply to post by gortex

Could you please define exactly what "spirits" are? UFO stands for unidentified flying object. An object is any material perceivable by any of your senses including photons.

You say it Proves that "UFOs" are spirits. What proof is there? (assuming you define first what spirits are)

You can start with my first response here.

Spirits are fallen angels and their offspring, demons, which were once called the Nephilim when in material form. The video below will explain it to you.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

You spent more time writing down your emotions than watching the film. You don't even deserve a reply.

Part 6 is where it get's into "UFOs," or as I like to call it, UFOOLogy.
edit on 21-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join