It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mauro Biglino, an interesting story from a Bible translator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I post it here but it actually involves religious thematics.

First of all who is Biglino? He is (maybe not anymore) the translator of the Bible, from its original language to italian (you can google to check references)

He claims that the Bible, as we know it, is not perfectly translated but it is actually an interpretation. One of many.
One reason of this is due to the complexity of the translation of the ancient hebrew, which is commonly translated using a sort of "key" called masoteric leningrad codex (I hope i didn't say something wrong so far, but once again, you can google this. There are plenty of information about such translations)

He says that the Bible, written in its original language -may have- a different story to tell, about Elochim (many of them) populating and somehow ruling the Earth in the past. He even states that Elochim are actually flesh and blood creatures interacting with the known biblical protagonists, where humankind was actually genetically engineered by them, where Cherubins were not angels as we supposedly know today but flying ships.

What I find very interesting of him are not only his own references (the official translator of the Bible for the Holy See could be enough) but he brings to your attention other sources somehow helping him in the translations as hebrew communities.

Unfortunatley I could only find one version of his conferences subtitled in english, but I do know he did a program in the US (can't remember if on TV or radio) and it is said it was one of the greatest success in that year. If I can find the program name I will report it.
www.youtube.com...

Just to prevent any flames, he always states that he is not an ufologist or some sort of heretic contesting the religion, he just says that a literal reading of the Bible could have a different story to tell and nothing else. Still interesting stuff tho!

Just to add some flavour to the argument, in his claimings he states that the Bible -always in its strictly literal translation- never refers to Yaweh (hebrew name of God) as the transcendent God as we know, but was one of those Elohim (even a fierce one who killed 40 thousand of his own followers) ruling an area of the Earth, which was divided to several Elohims.

I will not go further on what he is saying to avoid being flamed to death and because I don't want the fall the step into religious thematics, but I think his clamis are truly fascinating.

Just look for what he is saying, and most important what are his sources to make such statements
edit on 20-11-2012 by Bers81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
He makes valid points.

Look around in culture, you will see many parallels.

Ancient Indian texts, world wide prevalance of flood myths, the stories of Atlantis, etc.
Matches up fairly well at least in general terms.

I am under the impression that Atlantis was a global advanced civilization which was eradicated in a global deluge. At least that is the basic supposition.

How poorly has the Bible been translated and interpreted?
Very poorly.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

how poorly.....as poorly as one needs it to be to justify their delusions.

people dont want the truth unless it makes them as happy as the lie they already believe.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bers81

would love to get my hands on this literal translation. I guess that'll happen only if somebody breaks in to the Vatican archive.

I've never liked the "I told you so" moments. But seeing the "true" bible...that would be a "told you so" moment that I would take much sadistic pleasure in.
edit on 20-11-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
- removed and added few lines to the first topic -
edit on 20-11-2012 by Bers81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Bers81

would love to get my hands on this literal translation. I guess that'll happen only if somebody breaks in to the Vatican archive.

I've never liked the "I told you so" moments. But seeing the "true" bible...that would be a "told you so" moment that I would take much sadistic pleasure in.
edit on 20-11-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

well you can still find it in its original hebrew (though who knows how much had been changed added or removed before what we call the original.... because ill take a shot in the dark here and say it was written by multiple people over a long period of time)

so if you want to spend the time learning ancient hebrew you can translate it yourself
and from what ive heard i dont know how much thats going to help because the wording leaves things open to interpretation

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bers81

Biglino demonstrates something that we often miss in the context of biblical studies. The truth behind the Torah and the mystery that was transmitted by Moses is not a one sided projection of truth. There are multiple levels and aspects to this truth. Included in this, we find a retelling of powers and principalities that moved from one domain into another. As you read this account from Biglino's perspective, keep another thought in mind. His perspective and work in no way denies the context of other perspectives of the Torah. There are many sides to this dimensional truth and none of them can be dismissed by any of the others. The overall story that is told is exactly what is seen from the overall view presented by all perspectives. The Hebrew mystical view is valid, but only by context to the larger view. This is also true for the Egyptian and Hermetic view, the Sumerian view and so on. None of these perspectives are clear, yet this dimly lit mirror can be seen clearly when all perspectives are seen together. There is a promise to us in all of this and a conclusion to the entire matter.

1 Corinthians 13

12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

There is an essence of consciousness that is Eternal and all the principalities and heavenly realms are under the Authority of the ONE that is Eternal and unchanging. The central mystery is illuminated in Ephesians chapters 1-3. If you read with a few keys, you see the entire story unfold.

Here are the keys:

1) Heaven and Heavenly denote the universe.
2) Inheritance denotes the universe under mankind's rule and authority as a function of Christ's authority given by God. This will be the new order of things.

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Our refinement in Egypt (Earth) is a process that leads us out of Egypt to our inheritance. After reading this verse, consider what is stated in Ephesians 1-3. Read carefully and notice the last bit.

3) There are Families in Heaven. It's not been hidden for 2000 years. We have only lacked the will to see it for what it is.

4) The Most High God is not part of this universe, yet is within all of us through the Son.

1 Colossians 1: 15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Additionally, we see the same story of the Shepherd of the Lamb, the sacrifice and the amnesty that is offered to us in the Latin and Greek language. Hebrew, from the Proto-Canaanite tells the same story by simply reading the root morphology of the root pictographs. No matter what Biglino says, we can interpret this story without the need for the Bible translations. The translations only provide a springboard and context historically to then decode the rest from the root morphology of all languages that express from the seed language. Many of the articles I have written, linked in my signature, expand these roots of language. Consider these Latin and Greek words forming one central idea:

Amni - Stream of Water or River

Amnio - Greek "Bowl" or "Lamb"

"Denotes a thin, transparent, tough membrane lining and the fluid-filled cavity contains the embryo of reptiles, birds, and mammals [amniotes]; the membrane around a fetus; diminutive of amnos, lamb; a bowl in which the blood of sacrificial victims was caught. Now used primarily to indicate the membrane surrounding the fetus in utero. "

Amnion - The amnion is a membrane building the amniotic sac that surrounds and protects an embryo.

Amniotic Fluid - Amniotic fluid or liquor amnii is the nourishing and protecting liquid contained by the amniotic sac of a pregnant woman.

Amnia - bag of waters; the extraembryonic membrane of birds, reptiles, and mammals, which lines the chorion.

Sia - Greek > Latin: a suffix; actor, process, condition, or state of; result of; expresses a state or abnormal condition or process of some disease

Amne(sia) - From modified Latin amnesia, from Ancient Greek ἀμνησία (amnēsia, “forgetfulness”).

AMNE´STIA (ἀμνηστεία)Amnesty is a word used by the later Greek writers, and from them borrowed by the Romans, to describe the act or arrangement by which offences were forgotten, or regarded as if they had not been committed, so that the offender could not be called to account for them.

None of THIS can be attributed to rogue aliens messing with mankind. This is divine intelligence beyond our dimensions. It is what it claims. An Eternal God that descends and experiences involution into matter through His Spirit and Son.

Here is the hidden promise from Deuteronomy for those who overcome this realm.

Deuteronomy 6

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Egypt is Earth and God calls us out of Egypt to a promised land (New Heaven and Earth).

edit on 20-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sirhumperdink

yes...learning the ancient hebrew puts a monkey wrench in my program.

I'm sure the Vatican archives contain answers to all our questions. Pity we will never be allowed to see it.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Please see the following www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is already covered and has much more info.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bers81

A great way to cash in on the UFO circus culture is to come at it sideways, claiming not to have any interest in UFOs at all, but the "Truth".

It's just like Billy Meyer. You go looking for the UFO story and you find a whole new religion, with insistence that the UFOs and aliens aren't important at all, but the fake new religion is what should be focused on.

Bait and switch.

I'm wondering how much bank this guy is packing now, and how loudly he laughs putting on his costume to feed this slurry to those waiting in line to gobble it up?

He worked for The Church. He must be trustworthy eh?

I've heard this fellow's story before and it sounded like more of the same soup for the gullible and easily duped.

Sure, the story might have some fun snippets of factual material to add verisimilitude and technical veracity, but, flesh and blood angels walking among us?
Bring it.
Words and so called testimony can only go so far.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This would help explain the words "we created you in our image, after our likeness." There was always more than one Anunnaki speaking in the bible. Also Enki/Ptah/Satan/Posidon and Ninhursag were the crafters of the human body. Yahweh/Enlil was always jealous because of this.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Not to distract from this thread, and I can see how it fit into several categories including ufology, but I have a thread on this as well, and there are notes on the videos, some very pertinent ones including the Catholic Church's definition of RUACH, the words in the opening of Genesis referring erroneously to God's Spirit upon the waters, which was a later idea. The Catholic Church, buried in an enclopedia, defines it as UFO.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

We had the translator of the video's come on and post, and also, Mauro Biglino was credentialed on the thread, though netkomm was the one who did the translations and also the legwork. I

In addition, his books are catalogued in Yale's Libraries and that is not a common feat.

His Literal Translation is off of this, en.wikipedia.org... the Lenigrad Codex.

I've read his work and its very interesting indeed. Seems a lot of inerpretation has gone into bible translations.

For example Zechariah 5 and the flying scroll. What is really being said translates into cylinder, the word means cylinder shape, or what we commonly would call a cigar shaped craft. And here is a story like Lou Baldin/Sleeper would reveal. You need to wear clean underwear or you might be taken behind the shed by the ET's. You know, karma, and consequences for not getting on track with life and turning soul weaknesses into strengths and wasting time, which is a precious gift in the school for growth.

In addition, he was viewing female pilot in a craft with a see through top that was transporting goods to Sumar and a base there in their mountain.

There is a lot in the literal that somehow got turned into something else.

edit on 20-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Loved the YT videos - watched them some time ago now.

Wish I could get some of his books in english :p

Very cool, woo woo, material.

"God likes the smell of burning flesh"

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
This would help explain the words "we created you in our image, after our likeness."

He reports that exact phrase and corrects it. He says the literally translation is "we created you with our image and through our likeness"

Source of such statements are the way you can read ancient hebrew words, which I will not report because I really have no clue about it, but I guess everyone who wants to get deeper into this has no problem to get the original texts and draw his conclusions.

Of course, there are many people on each side saying he is either wrong or right

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Mixing the Bible with UFOs is like putting chocolate in mustard: it sounds neat at first, but it tastes like vomit.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nicorette
Mixing the Bible with UFOs is like putting chocolate in mustard: it sounds neat at first, but it tastes like vomit.
I don't think so.
I appreciate realism. If you get drunk, facing then the reality you go of course with vomit. Because you are willing to see and face the reality so your body requires you perfectly sane and starts getting you detoxify and heal...
I mean that historical truth is quite different stuff in front of any kind of spiritual matter(even Cabala).
You can see the Cabala, for example as spiritual stuff strictly taken from the bible right like in origin form from ancient Hebraic tradition(indeed the "Cabala"), you can see it - I was stating - more like a system of viewing the life, and viewing how to live it, a system so created on the perfect match for the human kind, and also for the universe, in order to make each other meet in a wonder harmony and like nature would for them.
This is, just for example, the magnificence of this great system which is the Cabala. Which we can see for what it is above all, even if bible does exists any more, then the cabala is still there, like system of knowledge to make human live with the universe following the nature laws.
But the historical stuff, instead, is something not here in our present time, in which we are perfectly fine using with, like is the Cabala is instead, in our lovely lives of all the days(if you are followers of the cabala I am telling you all that).
As many ufologists do their job just as detectives, or sort of, then UFOs or aliens are just theories belonging to human kind, and human brains. Instead the history of human kind, if humans have ever met aliens since ancients times, as example of historic and eternal questions, is more important than knowing what pleases us about aliens and their benevolent or maleficent will to our kind. The Biglino's theories sound to be more and more reliable, all the times science, including archaeologists, historians, even geneticists, all the times so science develop new discoveries in order to verify or confute their own theories, as the theories are positive or negative towards the Biglino's theories, not only they support themselves but also the historic comprehension of our human race, of our existence at the world at all... so what? I mean that Biglino's work, as researcher and popularizer of his researches, is reliable because of his pure realism. He does not care about be pleased and get the right answers at the many questions since the origin of bible for ever unsolved, he cares to give sure answers, not precise and quick ones, but if in complete honesty the imprecise and slow ones are right and like-scientific answers... after all, this is the real intention, and all that matters not only to him but to many people like him.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floydshayvious
Loved the YT videos - watched them some time ago now.

Wish I could get some of his books in english :p

Very cool, woo woo, material.

"God likes the smell of burning flesh"
I am able to report some new clue since 2012 by now i'd say there are certainly more stuff to tell, and I can translate partial and essentials things which really are matter, and are matter of discussion in Italy between Italians users in forums I mean, and other hot stuff about all Biglino's cool revelations... I followed his studies a lot, and I would so make sure you all guys know one important thing before all can start, so above all, this thing I must tell you is that Biglino Mauro is not a professor, or a doctor... he has never succeeded a degree in some important university... he has no title of great interest, you know like he could state "look I am the cool and wonderful doctor who-like" or something like that... he can't tell you like-say "dude you must listen to me because I am pro"... he has no title at all like many others... so nothing just that is useful in order to make clear how low or high you can fly with your mind taking like golden each word Biglino says... but he is actually in anyway into the work of his life that's this research... so anyway even if he has no title, he still is like he is a pro... and by the way his title as ex translator is still totally correct... and even if immediately fired from Edizioni San Paolo, he can still rightfully say to be a translator of Hebraic language.

Now as you say "God likes the smell of burning flesh", this is correct sentence, correct translation and all etc...
but do you know why did god(we should talk about god and not God) like the smell of burning flesh?
Because of endorphins inside the fat between the muscles meat/flesh... and not only that kind of fat, also the next to liver and above kidneys... you could say that god taught to human kind/hebrews how to do the butcher as craft...
other would say also about shamanistic way of getting in trance, smelling by himself the endorphins and the sacrifices... just like first forms of witcheries in order to justify the presence of the same teaching of doing that particular sacrifice in other part of the world... as you know annunakis or elohims were around the world-wide...
cambogian, egypt, perù colombia and mexico, chineses, pacific isles... greek and the romans or latins... ofc persians and post-sumerians... indians(not natives americans) etc...
So actually there were many gods like that one told in our common and shared bible... and all that elohims loved so much as their worshippers sacrificed all that flesh, baby animals or first-born human babies, they, the elohims, seemed to need that kind of smelling all the time, such like 24/7 in their own indoors rooms inside special temples...
which temples they did not build by their own hands, btw, but always using their own worshippers as slaves in all the possible ways for any kind of their desire...
that is all the doing of an elohim, even if we don't actually know the exact meaning, precise and quick meaning, of elohim we can say they are identifiable by their wills and actions... we can know who they are starting from description of their wills and actions.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bers81 My Science Fiction story was stolen just in the past few days about life on the moon and how these people who had the advances we are trying to achieve had all ready made those advances, life prolonging, cloning so you don't have to give birth, and death seems far away when you have such advances you become nearly immortal. When the moon was thriving with life, the Enus traveling around like vamps harvesting energy, came to earth a few times.The moon was at this time blocking the sun to earth, when it was hit, it knocked off parts of the moon onto the earth where the trees that had been altered to thrive in the cold thrived but the trees on earth died and withered away until summer. These tree's were genetically altered and seeding the planet called the Great Evergreen Cascades. There chosen things to save during prep was put into a capsule for protection including the chosen ones they wished to have found and resurrected. When the moon was hit, the sun altered rotation and earth was given light.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Not to distract from this thread, and I can see how it fit into several categories including ufology, but I have a thread on this as well, and there are notes on the videos, some very pertinent ones including the Catholic Church's definition of RUACH, the words in the opening of Genesis referring erroneously to God's Spirit upon the waters, which was a later idea. The Catholic Church, buried in an enclopedia, defines it as UFO.

Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

We had the translator of the video's come on and post, and also, Mauro Biglino was credentialed on the thread, though netkomm was the one who did the translations and also the legwork. I

In addition, his books are catalogued in Yale's Libraries and that is not a common feat.

His Literal Translation is off of this, en.wikipedia.org... the Lenigrad Codex.

I've read his work and its very interesting indeed. Seems a lot of inerpretation has gone into bible translations.

For example Zechariah 5 and the flying scroll. What is really being said translates into cylinder, the word means cylinder shape, or what we commonly would call a cigar shaped craft. And here is a story like Lou Baldin/Sleeper would reveal. You need to wear clean underwear or you might be taken behind the shed by the ET's. You know, karma, and consequences for not getting on track with life and turning soul weaknesses into strengths and wasting time, which is a precious gift in the school for growth.

In addition, he was viewing female pilot in a craft with a see through top that was transporting goods to Sumar and a base there in their mountain.

There is a lot in the literal that somehow got turned into something else.

yes there is indeed a lot of interpretation from the human mind of Mauro Biglino...
that's naturally obvious and ofc is quite positive sure, there must be interpretation by translating...
if you just translate that's not so spicy... so you need to give some other element by your own, using your mind, because, think about it... if you would really just literally translate, don't you leave the text on google translate and get the job done? so ofc you need to comprehend and give your interpretation as translator, that's the job, and he did not get fired because he used google translator to translate(I am thinking by my self at that not saying you saying that... would have been a lot hilarious by the way) but he translated using an interpretation of the nowadays time... so as living in this time man, the mind translates and interprets without thinking more than that... without so thinking about the past as we don't actually know for real, I mean as humans we generally are wrong and philosophically speaking we are not able to experience by all the means of historical knowing about our actual past, by all means we can't really lie to ourselves and say that was the true life of our ancestors, and say that really believing at that like we could really experience on our own skin all that past stuff. So philosophically and honestly speaking we should better know at least how to interpret as man of our time the bible, and if the bible is a holy text written one time ago, but as lot time ago reliable and as well as good for also our nowadays time, then so be it, and let's test it, let's test its holiness.
So did Biglino, and so he and we also, can test by our selves, each one by his/her own.
To Biglino the result if holiness test, has failed, Biglino thinks the bible as nowadays interpretation is quite different from ancient and past interpretation, that's all? nope... there 's more... but at further questions will follow further answers...
by now I had to explain that's true, that he did actually use some interpretation, and it would not be correct to say no at that... and by the way if he'd did not that, interpret after literally translating, he would never been listened at all... instead he is doing fine his job... he has many who agree with him... and he is a honest person doing his job...
many others, again in any case are still mad at him... because not of what he is saying but for what people keeps to think and believe looking at his job... and others again are mad at him because can't think about yahwe as the last of all elohims... even if this ones can agree with him about all, that one singular thing, they will never accept, particulary because they are hebrews and true believers in the deal made with that god whose name is in particular yahwe... there are some hebrews, it's not a my bad talking about all hebrews people, but some of them simply get mad with biglino because they must follow their part of the deal, which is to worship and defend the name of yahwe all just in order to get, one day, who know when, the other part of the deal promised from that yahwe... and the dream of promised land for some hebrew has never fallen down in the dark shadows of forgetting...
so they can accept all of the revelations, by the side of Biglino, but to talk bad about yahwe, never dare they'd always say... they, some of them, still believe in that, truly truly... or some others are simply genuinely believers...
I don't really judge... personally...

new topics

top topics

join