This past weekend I ate some dark chocolate. It is my favourite.
To my shock, after consuming about two blocks of it, I started getting all these red welts and red marks everywhere. It itched a little, but I did not
scratch it. My wife then gave me an anti histamine, and after about 40 min to an hour, it was all gone like it never happenned.
A closer look
I decided to not see a Dr at that time, since the problem seem to have resolved itself. However, after speaking to some people, I think I should try
and determine, what it was that caused this reaction.
Let me also state, that I have never had a reaction like this to any chocolate, or any food source for that matter. That is why it caught me off
How would I go about trying to figure out what exactly it was that caused it, or should I just go for some blood tests and see if they can determine
Like I said, everything is perfect now, and it cleared on its own, so I was not to worried at the time. Just want to get to the bottom of this.
If I can't eat chocolate........omg!!!
edit on 20-11-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)