It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "imminent" return of the Annunaki :-)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
Well going on the premise of "let's pretend"...(As Sitchen was wrong...It was Annuna...not Annunaki. They were Gods of the underworld, not the stars and Nibiru was a city, not a planet)...all that out of the way...

It would be disastrous. Anytime a technologically advanced race encounters a less developed race...it is never good for the less developed race. We would be slaves... or even worse...cattle.

Based on Sitchen's description of the Annunaki, it'd be absolutely disasterous for them. We've invented radar and maps and GPS and even drills. Let alone an ability to fight wars without relying on slaves with spears. They wouldn't have a hope in Hell against the poorest nation on Earth

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hollwd

Star for clarifying that. I hate it when people mix the two. I also hate it when they lump reptilian with Annunaki, when in fact, the Anunnaki despise the reptilian mind.

But to the OP, time will tell. ;-)
edit on 21-11-2012 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

The Annunaki never met the Reptilians.

Just as the Jedi never met the Cylons.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Being influenced with sci-fi, I find the Annunaki to be a bit of a letdown in regards to space races.

I want either my universe to be similar to Mass Effect (or Star Trek, with tons of different species, from almost identically human, to strange rockbugmen), or kurzweilian, where advanced species takes form of little more than energy that can form into anything at a instant running on some galactic level internet medium...

the Annunaki remind me a bit of greek gods..and no, if they suddenly came down with their pretense and sycophant behavior, I wouldn't be very astounded either...

Give me digital and quantum tech over golden magic sceptres.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

We should let Belgium defeat them!

Seriously, it makes much more sense to hold they have never left, that the ETs have been here a long time. If Stichen's misconstrued interpretations are right then we do not have to fear them. Then again, NO ONE in Sumerian or Near Eastern Studies agrees with him. Why? Because, while it makes great sci-fi, it is a mistranslation of Sumerian and Akkadian writings.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

The Annunaki never met the Reptilians.

Just as the Jedi never met the Cylons.

They never met.....Chuck Norris!

Annunaki? .... We don't need no Anunaki!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If they did "come back" why do you assume they would be interested in humans? Maybe they'll come back for some other more promising animal (cats!) and leave us to annihilate ourselves.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
i have a question about annunaki.

im little bit confused but who are they and if you know at what time did they be here?

i hear about lemurians and atlanteans. are these civilizations started by the annunaki?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
grey aliens.. i read about them. i heard they were actually biological robots. when they found their craft they found nothing inside it, no food, no toilet, nothing. how can anyone survive for long time in space where extreme radiation is present being competely naked wt food.

i heard the alien greys are cloned and sent to other star systems to explore for life.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
crap in one hand, wish in the other.. tell me when the annunaki come.

Sorry I just wanted to say that... But OP, you kinda say you have no proof. And for the sake of the thread, lets assume they are... Thats what gave you a sense of relief? An assumption based on a hunch that you admit is only for the benefit of the thread.... How would that make anyone feel better?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join