It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "imminent" return of the Annunaki :-)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Best hope they aren't real, since they supposedly created us as a slave race. I'm pretty useless, so they'll probably turn me into fertilizer. I don't know what there is to feel good about. If they disintegrate the so-called powers that be (since they would seem arrogant to them), I would not complain.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by youwillneverknow

You feel a sense of relief that a bunch of rather stupid and gallous aliens with incredibly poor navigational skills, and an inability to design even a basic drill for mining, and who enslaved humans and made them fight wars for them, are returning to Earth?

I guess you're looking forward to the aliens from ID4 returning too?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Annunaki are NOT the greys...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I would imagine a race of super creatures who are able to traverse space would have developed heavy machinery instead of using flinstone technology.

The "Anunaki" were not from space. Following a person who could not even read Sumerian calls such a person's judgement into question.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Like the OP I too would feel a sense of relief and also a sense of release if the Anunnaki where to return if indeed they ever truly left this planet.

From the accounts given to us by Zecharia Sitchin what are we to make of these Watcher like beings though are they benevolent and well disposed to the human race and does humanity deserve their benevolance?

Also other writers such as Icke equate the Anunnaki with the reptillian bloodlines said to have been manipulating and controlling humanity for many millennia.

When it comes down to it these great beings are still very much shrouded in mystery and their intentions are unclear.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Best hope they aren't real, since they supposedly created us as a slave race. I'm pretty useless, so they'll probably turn me into fertilizer. I don't know what there is to feel good about. If they disintegrate the so-called powers that be (since they would seem arrogant to them), I would not complain.

Here's something to think about: What if they never did leave and are TPTB, and are still using us to mine their gold? Just in a less conspicuous way. As in people mine gold, it ends up in the Federal Reserve, and they are the ones in charge of the Federal Reserve

That could explain all the supposed missing gold.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

reply to post by hollwd

They are gray because when a watcher rebels YHWH's light is removed from their body.

Initially a watchers' body is bronze, golden hair, blue eyes.

When a watcher falls, the light is removed and their skin turns flaky blue/gray. Notice how many pictures of Hindu gods have blue skin.

Star Trek with Commander Data is a perfect example concerning how human minds have been programmed to accept the fallen ones into the coming new age society.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

reply to post by hollwd

They are gray because when a watcher rebels YHWH's light is removed from their body.

Initially a watchers' body is bronze, golden hair, blue eyes.

When a watcher falls, the light is removed and their skin turns flaky blue/gray. Notice how many pictures of Hindu gods have blue skin.

What a shifty way to say the beings that Hindus believe in are actual fallen angels/followers of the devil from the bible.

Some Hindus might take that as a stab at their beliefs

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

reply to post by InhaleExhale

What a shifty way to say the beings that Hindus believe in are actual fallen angels/followers of the devil from the bible.

So mentioning what happens to a seraph's skin when it falls from Heavens' grace is 'shifty'.

Riiiight, ok then. lol

Obviously the truth hurts.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

So mentioning what happens to a seraph's skin when it falls from Heavens' grace is 'shifty'.

Riiiight, ok then. lol

Obviously the truth hurts.

Notice how many pictures of Hindu gods have blue skin.

I have no interest in your mentioning of a seraph's skin, what I said was shifty was whats quoted above.

Are you implying that the Hindu gods are the fallen from the bible by making such a statement?

Do you know this is how religious wars are started? One religion claim the other are following demons and vice versa.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Are you implying that the Hindu gods are the fallen from the bible by making such a statement?

Do you know this is how religious wars are started? One religion claim the other are following demons and vice versa.

All religions that worship demigods are worshiping fallen angels.

Norse, Egyption, Hindu, Celtic religions etc all worship fallen angels.

Wars start due to denial. People cannot handle the fact that they worship a backstabbing traitor that knifed his commanding officer (YHWH) in the back. All fallen gods are traitors.

Demons are nephil spirits, not demi-gods. Demons are the fallen angels bastard children; the nephilim.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

All religions that worship demigods are worshiping fallen angels.

Norse, Egyption, Hindu, Celtic religions etc all worship fallen angels.

Wars start due to denial. People cannot handle the fact that they worship a backstabbing traitor that knifed his commanding officer (YHWH) in the back. All fallen gods are traitors.

Demons are nephil spirits, not demi-gods. Demons are the fallen angels bastard children; the nephilim.

Typical fanatical/radical speak.

Having read some of your previous posts with intrigue this post of yours shows the ills of the world through the words of a person.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well going on the premise of "let's pretend"...(As Sitchen was wrong...It was Annuna...not Annunaki. They were Gods of the underworld, not the stars and Nibiru was a city, not a planet)...all that out of the way...

It would be disastrous. Anytime a technologically advanced race encounters a less developed race...it is never good for the less developed race. We would be slaves... or even worse...cattle.

It has been summed up pretty good that what probably led this "race" into the stars was similar to why we explore...and if they have any characteristics like us besides exploration...we are going to be in trouble.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Typical fanatical/radical speak.

Having read some of your previous posts with intrigue this post of yours shows the ills of the world through the words of a person.

Thanks for the compliment. lol

Next time, please don't forget to insert the words 'religious extremist' as well.

Oh, how the truth hurts. You know its going to be quite a laugh asking a alien to explain how the hell are they going to get their star gates up and running in time to protect their sorry asses from Judgement Day.

200 fallen watchers failed during the days of Atlantis and on Mars.
With only 197 fallen watchers remaining, their chances of survival are now zero. rofl

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I wonder Rapha just where do you get your "facts" from? or is it a case of repetition promotes belief? and if I hammer it home enough some folk will fall for it?

Most belief systems are crutches, there to make us feel better, yours mine my next door neighbours...all serve the same purpose....but how many of these beliefs are actually our own and not ones imposed on us throughout our childhood, upbringing, etc from peers work colleagues media etc?

Think about the actual solid basis on which your beliefs rest and have arisen. I have and its quite an eye opener!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

reply to post by phyllida

I wonder Rapha just where do you get your "facts" from?

i have my sources.

i am curious about your

eye opener's!

do you mind mentioning one ?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
As do I, maybe they're the same?

Perception interpretation imagination and lets not forget indoctrination...all playing their part in creating belief systems that pacify the general public and keep order

Trying to develop your very own beliefs from what you know is true isn't easy! But it sure frees you up from some of the crap you've been taught
edit on 21-11-2012 by phyllida because: spelling

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by phyllida
As do I, maybe they're the same?

my source dates back to the Book of Enoch at Mount Hermont. How about yours ?

Perception interpretation imagination and lets not forget indoctrination...all playing their part in creating belief systems that pacify the general public and keep order

All part of the illusion that will hopefully change very soon for the better.

Trying to develop your very own beliefs from what you know is true isn't easy!

Do you have any beliefs about the future like the coming paradise ?

Looking at your avatar, you obviously know a lot seeing that you have fallen angel wings.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The way I understand it is that there was the Elohim, and the Annunaki. The Elohim where the race of "Ancient Aliens" and they created the Annunaki to work for them. The Annunaki are the greys.

Zecharia Sitchen is the only reason people lump em both up and call them all Annunaki, and he was ultimatly set up and paid for by the roman catholic church (which I am not entirely convinced isn't the most evil organization on the planet ATM) for what purpose, and to what end I have no Idea.

So if the Annunaki show up (they never left) and claim they made us, just laugh em off until the Elohim show up.

Don't take my word for it though, just things I have stumbled across in my 12 year search to find out WTF is going on.
edit on 21-11-2012 by PassiveObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I suppose I know some stuff, not necessarily stuff that others would want to know or believe or feel was right for them. I probably in fact most definitely I don't know enough stuff
I've spent many many years seeking this and that who knows maybe several lifetimes.

Fallen Angels as you call them aren't bad folk they are just trying to get along in this world and ultimately again reach that state of "heaven" which ain't easy! So many distractions to focus your attention on which are fun or just plain naughty hehe

Establishing your own truth or belief system which sustains you throughout this life is important I suppose but so many don't bother analysing their beliefs that closely or deeply. Twas only a few short weeks ago I realised this myself and was very surprised once I knew who I was/wasn't hey ho such is life..full of contradictions and mind blowing "truths"

I know one thing...money isn't evil...another belief gone by the by that wasn't mine to begin with! Thanks granny but I'll follow my own path from now on

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join