It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "imminent" return of the Annunaki :-)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Of course there is no proof that they are coming back or even that they exist but lets just accept, for this thread at least, that they do indeed exist and are within weeks of arrival.

Does anyone feel almost a sense of relief that the Annunaki are coming back???

I have this strange feeling...almost like instinctive feeling that everything is going to be ok now. Really weird isnt it!!

Think about little gray aliens running about the place...that would completely terrify me...and yet the thought of the Annunaki being on Earth just feels...normal. How can my mind which has never known either one to exist (Grays / Annunaki) have such contrast in feelings between the two? ....Ill say it again, it feels instinctive....its part of us...our missing link? Everything that was the cause of much stress and worry seems so insignificant now.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by youwillneverknow
1)Does anyone feel almost a sense of relief that the Annunaki are coming back???

I have this strange feeling...almost like instinctive feeling that everything is going to be ok now. Really weird isnt it!!

2) Everything that was the cause of much stress and worry seems so insignificant now.

1) The Annunaki have been here for decades if not longer.
2) You also feel the (false) paradise approaching.

How can you trust the Annunaki ?
They have done nothing to help the 2 billion people living below the poverty line for the past 70 years since the Roswell incident.

They are a bunch of back stabbing little gray dwarfs that only care for themselves.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by youwillneverknow

I doubt it very much that they will appear. I doubt very much will happen at all. 2012 will end just like any other year.
No one is going to 'save us'. Only you can save you. Only you can get the best or worst out of your existance in this reality until the day you die.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
You feel a sense of relief from something you made up?

Why pretend a bunch if aliens are two weeks away and then put any stock in the feelings resulting from it?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

Why pretend a bunch if aliens are two weeks away and then put any stock in the feelings resulting from it?

Who made it up and who is pretending? Your knowledge is no greater than mine in knowing or not knowing what is or what isnt going to happen in the coming weeks.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Nothing is going to happen in the coming weeks. I've seen so many posts on ATS over the years with predictions about disclosure and nothing presents itself. People are just looking for an easy way out of their current reality. People are unhappy. So anything but how it is right now seems better.

Sorry... But only you can get yourself out of whatever you are feeling unhappy about.

If everyone on earth were truly happy with the way the world is today we wouldn't need conspiracy forums such ATS.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Ok, assuming Sitchin wasn't just making stuff up and they do return, surely they're just going to enslave us into mining more gold for them?

Look at the world, look at the middle east or the murders and crime rates of America or South Africa...

They'd probably flood the world again and start afresh!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

Ok, assuming Sitchin wasn't just making stuff up and they do return, surely they're just going to enslave us into mining more gold for them?

Look at the world, look at the middle east or the murders and crime rates of America or South Africa...

They'd probably flood the world again and start afresh!

We have boats now! :-D

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The idea of anunnaki as alien beings is pure fiction.... This video does a great job of separating fact from fiction.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Who made it up and who is pretending? Your knowledge is no greater than mine in knowing or not knowing what is or what isnt going to happen in the coming weeks.

You.

Of course there is no proof that they are coming back or even that they exist but lets just accept, for this thread at least, that they do indeed exist and are within weeks of arrival.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

You.

Wrong.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
If wishes were horses then beggars would surely ride ... There seems to be a sizable cohort on these forums waiting for to right the wrongs in this world

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

haha

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I am pretty sure they are coming soon. The good news is, they are not coming to my house. So bring it on!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
[mor
No I don't feel relieved at all, not for something that enslaved us. I don't want them to come back. We don't need a God to worship plus for all you know they could be the Antichrist.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMouse

How dare you say no one will 'save us'! Chris Jericho will save us!!! lol Nah, but seriously, my best friend and I feel that if something natural doesn't happen, either a) nothing will or b) humans will MAKE something happen. No aliens, no rapture, etc. Just humans be jag-offs as always.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

maybe you should join a cult..the Raelians would suit you.Just kidding.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebHFX

maybe you should join a cult..the Raelians would suit you.Just kidding.

Have you got an email address for them? :-P

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Now re read your OP, specifically the first sentence, now ask again who is pretending?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

That's pretty much what religion is to many people as well even though they won't admit it. It's something that gives them a sense of relief from something they made up. So if we can believe in the bible, why not in aliens?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join